Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

2047 Total Reviews

It may be a good choice for tourists who just want to stay in Athens 2 or 3 days.

An OK hostel for 1 night only

This hostel is great. It's close to everything, the rooms are clean and the beer is cheap. The staff are more than happy to help out and are really cool and super friendly, especially the blonde one! ;)

if you came in athens you have to stay in this hostel,the location is excellent,ccomfortable and the staff is very friendly,and helpful!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Peru

It's a nice hostel, we really had a good stay. Very clean, The staff was very helpful and friendly. She helped us a lot . The location is great, you can go walking to the main attractions and it is close to many restaurants. The hostel is nice and cosy. A problem was the lack of plug in the bedroom. Having only one plug was really a headache. Overall, its a perfect place to stay. I can recommend definitely.

This was a lovely hostel and the staff were much more friendly here than in the 5* hotel I'd stayed in before! They had maps and tips and were really flexible. The room was comfortable although it was a bit cold, it was nice having an ensuite and free towels and hairdryer. The only slight downside was that it was quite noisy outside, but that is to be expected given its great location!

The girl from the desk is very boubulina(Mihaela)nice staff and very good location

This is my second time in this hostel;the staff is very frendly and very nice location thanks students inn

My stay at the Travellers Inn was really comfortable. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it was very close to the center.

• 24th Nov 2014

This would be one of my favourite hostels in Europe. The staff were extremely helpful, kind, and approachable. Wifi works throughout all of the hostel. We were upgraded to a private room with a balcony. Breakfast was definitely the best. Located very centrally, and close to lots of delicious restaurants.

This hostel is walking distance from main city attractions. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I very appreciated meusli greek yogurt served for breakfast. In short I would definitely recommend this hostel.

The security of the keys that you need to leave at the front desk is very poor. The only lockable compartments were made out of wood and didn't look very secure. The blankets had no cover sheets and weren't washed between guests. The (private) bathroom was very old and the house cleaning dropped my toothbrush on the dirty floor.

• 15th Nov 2014

No bad nice location

Nice location and nice staff

Very good accomodation, very central in Athens. Staff very helpful !

Very clean and excellent value for money. Staff very helpful and we even had our room upgraded to private ensuite with no extra charge!

Staff was extremely friendly, they were always ready to help and offered many suggestions on where to go, what to do etc. The hostel is a few minutes from most main attractions and located right in the middle of a shopping district with many cafes and shops nearby.

• 8th Nov 2014

Amazing location and great staff. The location is in the Plaka district, which has many restuarants, caffes, bars and shops. Its a very safe and lively location and right next to all the historical sites. I don't think you could get a better location. The hostel is relatively clean considering it is a hostel and all the facilities worked fine.

It's a really cozy and convienience place that I can found in Athen, cuz it's in the such central of the city, and almost nearby all the site you want to visit, the price is quite good, and the staffs are really helpful and friendly! Really a nice time for me :))

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It´s placed right in the city centre, very easy to find and staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended and if I will visit Athens in the future again, I will consider to stay in the same hostel!! Thank you guys, excellent job, keep it up.