Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Had a great stay! Staff was very helpful.

• 28th Aug 2015

Excellant location, walking distance to most major tourist attractions, staff are great help always, showing you the cheapest way to get places and what to do.

• 24th Aug 2015

For students this is a great place, as it is quite noisy and dorm-like, with a nice bar in the courtyard. A few years ago I would have loved it here. Now I'm older and appreciate a quiet private room, and these private rooms weren't very quiet. If you are not worried about noise, I certainly recommend as it is in a great central area

I really liked the location of the hostel. It"s in the middle of Athens. The people who are working there are very friendly and hel you whenever you need something :)

Great location, Air Con didn't work in our room, seems like a good place to meet people

Very nice hostel and terrace. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very well located. Nothing bad to say!

The location was good. Close to the Acropolis and everything. The downside was they have no kitchen and the showers were crowded and messy

The room we were in was so tiny and we could hear the courtyard bar area blasting music all night. The location was amazing though so since we were only there for one night we didn't mind too much but it would still have been nice to actually get some sleep. When we first got there the staff member didn't give us any info or a map but the second time we went to the front desk and asked a question the lady was happy to give us a quick intro to Athens and how to get to the airport

They should definitely re-innovate the bathrooms due to the fact that there is always cooling water from the tap!

Was a great hostel. The best part about the hostel was its location, right on a street with tons of restaurants and shops (pretty touristy though). Also is very close to the sites that we wanted to see. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well! Would recommend this spot.

It was difficult to find this hostel from the central bus station from the airport though,Totally It was really nice to stay there. thank you so much for everything and I'll definitely stay there when I visit Athenes for the next time!!

The hostel is very good. Cool Garden. Very well Located. And the staff is Great. Recommended!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Location is great and easy to find, walking distance to all major sights. 4bed ensuite was spacious and had individual beds which was great. No lockers in the room though. The 'insert your key and get lights&AC working' system is not very functional in a hostelroom when you have only solo travellers, though it's energysaving (when woke up it was hot as there was no AC because the person who's key was in had left early and nobody woke up to insert their key).

I loved my stay in Athens and the hostel was very helpful and nice. I literaly recomend this place. Its very close of all the touristc area and the breakfeast is awesome! Very good greek yogurt!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »