Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

The desk clerk we checked in with was extremely nice and very helpful! I would say the only two possible downsides would be that the WiFi didn't work in the room we slept in, and we were only on the second floor, and the other being that the bar wasn't staffed/open the night we were there. Instead you had to buy a beer from the front desk. Other than that the place was great! Impeccable location!!

• 14th May 2014

Near the Acropolis, kind staff, cool garden, cool roof, nice price, easy to reach.

Such a lovely receptionist.I had a great time talking with Cosmina. She influenced me with her optimistic personality from the first day!! Perfect location in Plaka area,where you can easily go to acropolis and hanging out during night!

Great location! Right in the middle of the action 5 min walk to the foot of the Acropolis hill. Full of restaurants and boutiques. The rooms are clean and cozy. The wi-fi was good. It felt very safe. The staff was awesome! They were so nice and knowledgeable. They gave me great advice and explained very well how to navigate the city. The staff really shows enthousiasm in what they do. Thanks for giving me a home away from home! See you next time!

• 11th May 2014

Excellent every time. Thank you guys!!!

Tejía place is great, and the best part of it is the location, it's close to everything.

• 10th May 2014
  • nincubus
  • Chile

Mixed feelings, on the whole it was quite good, and I enjoyed the breakfasts (though they could have been a bit bigger). Staff ranged from very friendly and helpful to kind of annoying - while some were great, two approached me late at night, seemingly thinking I was drunk, and asked me to log into facebook on their computer and post a recommendation of a website I had never used before – not the best way to treat your customers. It’s a safe choice I think, though not the best in the world.

This is a very good hostel. Excellent location right in the middle of old town Plaka on the footsteps of Acropolis. Good restaurants all around. Staff are ultra friendly and make you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend this hostel.

Perfect location in the middle of things. The staff were very helpful including having a travel agent on site.

Wifi does not work in rooms and also is veryyyy slowww. Almost useless. I ve been in 2 rooms. One of them, the toilet did not flush, the other no hot water and only 1 plug. Best location in Plaka, but many things should be improved since it is not very cheap. Staff was very kind.

This is more of a budget hotel than a hostel. No common area to meet people. Internet only works in a tiny windowless room. Affordable breakfast but other hostels offer free breakfast. No lockers. Check out other options before booking here if you want to meet people. Athens is small so everything is a good location.

Very friendly staff, great location, and clean facilities! I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel, and probably will again if I'm ever back in Athens!

• 5th May 2014

Super great hostel with a friendly vibe! I met some other cool travelers and had a great stay here. Also in the perfect location.

• 5th May 2014

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable room, and met new friends here.

When I got in to the hostel the staff seemed rushed and disorganized. There was a line behind me, but they made me feel like I was just a number and my questions didn't matter. Also the bathrooms were very old and kind of disgusting.

Staff is very friendly and helpful! Great value!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. This staff is wonderful and super helpful, with lots of good ideas of things to see and do. Plus the location is perfect.

Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Clean with good facilities. Bit quiet in off season but I'm sure the atmosphere is great when the place is full!

The Location of th hostel is prime. The staff is really friendly and very helpful. The only drawback is that the hostel has no cooking facilities. But even that was sorted out by the staff as they let me borrow some dishes to make my own salads etc.

Great location--centrally located near the acropolis and excellent shopping areas! The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast options were superb! A great place to stay in Athens :)

• 21st Apr 2014