Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Great location, easy walking distance to all the main sights. The staff were friendly and helpful. Great facilities, everything you could possibly need for short and long stays. Good WiFi connection in the common area as well as the bedrooms.

This hostel has a great location (10 min walking distance from the acropolis). The staff is nice and helpful and the rooms are clean. Really good value for money. Would recommend this place to any backpacker staying in Athens.

• 26th Apr 2015

We enjoy our trip in this hostel. Nice place, in the heart of the old city. Nice place to stay, nice people, good location, nice breakfast !

• 24th Apr 2015

Decent place to stay if you are looking for no frills and a fair price. However no lockers to put your stuff in.. and only 3 power sockets in a room of 4 people! (one was close to the door). Seems crazy especially with everyone needing electricity for their phones these days.

It is locateded near the Syndagma Square which is very convenient to go from the airport and Akropolis. Cosmina、Minaela & Florin are all very nice guys!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • China

Amazing stay. Best location, right in the heart of everything. The staff is helpful, sweet, and kind. Booked a 4 bedroom and they upgraded me for free to a private double for my GF and myself. Would definitely stay here again

It is an excellent hostel, very good location, 5 minutes walk to the sytagma metro station and the airport shuttle bus station. very clean and the shower is nice. 24 hour reception is also helpful. Also a travel agency downstairs, I bought my ferry tickets here, really convenient, I will stay here again definitely.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • China

The room is very bright. Sockets were placed in very convenient places beside each bed. The balcony in the room was not expected, which was so surprising!! Great location, closed to good restaurants and all main attractions. Staffs were very passionate, helpful and friendly. Security was good. I do think printing facilities should be added. It will be convenient for those travelers printing out boarding pass or anything else. Great place to stay in Athens!!

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great location! Bathroom is very small and sheets had stains but nevertheless it was not a bad experience. Would definitely stay here again

Students & Travellers was a perfect hostel! Very welcoming, nice rooms with clean bed sheets, nice enviroment. The location was just perfect, next to the main atractions and stations! The staff was just amazing, so helpful and kind! Loved it, would come back for sure!

Location is great in the heart of plaka and the staff were very knowledgable. However no security lockers at all in the room, a rather disgusting bathroom (1 toilet... Was plugged when went to use twice..) and my sheets/bed was very dirty. You can also hear absolutely everything through the walls so it is very hard to sleep when the dorm next to you is up at 2-4am. My third hostel experience and easily my worst.

• 18th Apr 2015

The staff was world class and very friendly, helping us book a ferry and being as nice to us as possible! The room was also very clean with good Wi-Fi in most areas. The location of the hostel was also amazing; it was extremely close to the Acropolis, which was extremely convenient. I really enjoyed my stay here.

It was a very fun hostel to stay in and make new friends! it was very close to everywhere I wanted to go to and the staff was very very helpful and accomodating!

• 17th Apr 2015

I loved the staff! Friendly, and even upgraded my room for free. However, half the toilets were always clogged, and the only common area is outside, which was buzzing with a crapton of mosquitoes. Location is right next to a ton of shops and restaurants, and not far from the metro.

I thought the staff was very welcoming and friendly. The second time I stayed there they upgraded our room to a private double with no extra charge so that was very nice. The location was perfect because it was within walking distance of the acropolis and the metro.

Student and Traveler's Hostel is my favorite hostel whenever I stay in Athens location, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. Easy walking distance to the Acropolis and charming Plaka restaurants and cafes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I'll be coming back...

the staff is super friendly and helpful, the woman who is working during the day is really kind, ubication is the best, nearly restaurants and close to the station, the only thing abou complain are the mattresses (not comfortable at all) but definitely i will be back!

no kitchen, beds not comfortable, rooms small, location excellent.

(+) excellent service and always helpful, excellent location in the center of Plaka (-) small bathrooms, small toilets, wi-fi does not always work, one electric points in the room, the rooms are small and cramped

Loved this place! Great staff!!