Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

it was pretty nice what i looking foward. near the acropolis, and middle of plaka area. i don't have to take a transfortation, even i went the hill. specially double room with veranda, it was nice. friendly and talkative staff, clean and comfy atmosphere.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

It was a really comfortable place to be in, safe and very good location!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

The stay at this hostel was excellent, the staff was really friend, the only problem was the lack of facilities to use the kitchen and the old computer.

The staff at this hostel was extremely helpful! They answered all of my questions with ease and provided awesome customer service. :)

Fantastic :)))

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Staff was awesome!

There's no hairdryer but it was not a big problem. And the location of this hostel was very good. It took 5 minutes walk to sintagma square and any other attraction cites in 10 or 15 minutes by walk. Also there are many restaurants and cafes around the hostel so it's very safe to go around at night. We can have fun with many traveller's from all around the world in the garden and staffs are definitely kind and always willing to help us. I trully recommend this hostel!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The staff was very very nice and kind, help us a lot! The bathroom was cleaned everyday. The hostel is very well located, near all turistic points, you can do all by foot. They have good tours to the island (we couldn't do them), but the price is excelent. BE CAREFULL AT METRO STATION!! We've been robbed, they took passaport and wallet and we didn't see them. It's better to take the bus to the airport, it's safier, less crowded.

I went two years ago and found it very nice. Another place I never want to go once again to Athens did not even come to mind. Including the location of the staff; A wonderful hotel with everything..... If I go once again in Athens. I'll definitely stay again Studants and in travel ... Thanks for everthing

Conveniently located hostel with all necessary facilities. I think the real selling point of the hostel is the friendliness of the staff. A family run business that is very welcoming and helpful, the front of house were always eager to help out with travel and exploration tips and were very approachable.

Students & Travellers Inn was awesome!! It's in a great location (near fun shops and bars of Plaka, very close to the metro at Syntagma square, easy walk to the acropolis) &the staff was great as well! We didn't spend too much time at the hostel, but we enjoyed the time we did spend there. As college students studying abroad, we were looking for a cheap weekend & booked the cheapest beds, but we ended up getting a private room for the same price due to some arrangement issues. highly recommend!

overall good hostel... the location couldn't be any better, staff is nice and helpful... there's just one thing - those who are shy should be warned that the showers don't really offer much privacy :-o

Athen was the best place i've ever been and this hostel got the chance to have it. It was nice place to go everywhere. It only takes 15 min to acroplolis and other sites. ☺

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This place was simply awesome Good location which is very easy to be found And everything is so clean Cosmina is very helpful

The staff was amazing. Super friendly and very helpful. Any time anybody needed anything, be that a wake up call, information about the city or anything else, they were always there to help. Everything was cleaned every day and I had no complaints. It was a central area, with bars and restaurants right by the hostel and the rest of the city centre walking distance. It was worth much more than the price and it made my trip so much easier!

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The hostel location is very strategic, easily accessible by bus and metro both. The location is good security wise aswell. The location very close to the Ancient site of Acropolis site and the Acropolis museum. Rooms were in a very good condition and the hostel served a really good breakfast menu. A special mention for the hostel staff who were very helpful and friendly. Will definitely love to stay here again!

The experience at the hostel was great!! the hostel staff was extremely friendly and even offered us a place to stay when the booking was done on the spot due to an emergency situation. The location is great, very close to the site of Acropolis and to the metro station as well. The main city square is pretty close by too. The breakfast served was amazing!! A recommended place to stay definitely!! Cheers to the hostel staff!! :D

We really liked our stay in the hostel. Good location, friendly staff, delicious and cheap breakfast, etc. Our room was a little bit cold but the staff did everything to help us and arranged a small heater. We recommend this hostel to all travelers.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Great place! Great location! Great people! It was super close to everything! Staff were really fun to chat with and very helpful. They even remembered what room I was in when I would come back to get the key!

• 15th Jan 2015

You can't beat the location. And the staff were extremely friendly! The showers were terrible and flooded the whole bathroom. But I would say that was the only downside. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again. It is located in Plaka which is a beautiful historic part of Athens. And it was close to the train station and Ancient Greece. 5-10 minute walk to both.