Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Great location, great staff!

This hostel is in the absolute most perfect location in the Plaka, super close to everything. The people that work at the hostel are incredibly helpful and nice, and they made the stay great. Overall it's a wonderful hostel, and I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Athens!

Staff made me feel welcome right away! Great hostel & location is perfect to explore Plaka- No problems with late check-in, and provided a lot of information/recommendations! I was upgraded to a single room having paid for a mixed dorm, simply because they had space. Stay here!

Great location, very helpful staff and nice atmosphere

Facilities were atrocious (VERY outdated, broken bathrooms, not well-kept), but the location made it worthwhile I guess

This was the absolute BEST hostel I stayed at in all of my travels around Europe. The location couldn't have been better (walking distance to all main attractions and great restaurants and bars on the same street) and the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful! The rooms were very nice and clean and the hostel had many great facilities. I would LOVE to come back to this wonderful place and wish we had spent more time here.

Seriously this was the best hostel! The staff were so helpful and spoke really great English. It is in the center of Plaka 5 minutes walking from the Acropolis and 10 minutes from the National Garden. I 100 percent recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

I booked two beds in a four-person dorm and ended up getting a private room. The staff and the location were both great. The staff gave us a lot of helpful tips. Everything was clean and the showers were hot. The only negative is that the walls are thin and if you have loud neighbors you will hear them.

Everyone was absolutely lovely and the room was very nice. The place is affordable, and it's very close to everything you would want to do in Athens. I would definitely stay again!

I enjoyed my stay. I would only recommend that their computers be updated. I had trouble loading stuff because their browser was old. Also, wish they had a printer in case the travelers needed to print traveling documents. Overall, not a bad place to stay.

The rooms were extremely small. I don't like the system of leaving your key at check in and asking for it when you get back. The lady at the front gave me a box of keys to pick from and I could have taken someone else's key and gone into their room, no problem. That did not make me feel very secure. There is a microwave and water heater, for guests to use. There were only two outlets in my room and three people, which was extremely frustrating. Good location and wifi.

Very Friendly and attentive staff, clean, perfect location. The only problem is the Wifi, even with efforts of the staff to solve this problem, it didn't work well almost always, but I recommend stay there!

Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. I stayed in 4-bed mix dorm.

We during low season, but received excellent service. Staff was friendly and very helpful. :)

Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Noting to pick on.

This hostel is amazing, one of the best I've ever stayed in. Staff is excellent, a great place to stay in if your going to Athens.

Easy to get to from airport. Excellent location to explore Athens.

The location is great. No common area except for outside patio, which in the winter isn't useful. Tiny bathrooms.

This is a great place on many reasons - location, staff and atmosphere, it is all worth it, so I highly recommend it, as one can't top this one! One more aspect, staff gives you more than you pay for, to be more specific, I was upgraded - meaning put into a better room TWICE! :)

The location is perfect. You can go Ancient City such as Acropolis, Panthenon, Ancient Agora by foot. The Hostel is so close to Syntagma Metro Station. The staffs are friendly and so kind. Everything was perfect for the weekend holiday!

• 28th Feb 2015