Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Unbeatable location, super friendly atmosphere, little off season for now though. Definitely will come back!

• 24th Mar 2014

Thank you for everything!

The location was absolutely perfect for us and the staff were super friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel for someone looking to enjoy some time in Athens.

thank you thank you all about thank you

• 19th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

great place in the city closed to Acropole, easy for the transport from the airport by bus or metro very nice and helpfull staff,

• 15th Mar 2014

Loved it! The staff were incredibly friendly. Will suggest to others. Great location.

The location here is perfect since the local area has many shops and restuarants while still being very safe at night. It's very central to all the main sites and a metro station. The rooms are very bright and airy and most importantly they are very clean. They have lots of electrical outlets, personal lamps, and clean towels and sheets are provided. There is also a room with computers and internet if you don't have a WiFi device. The service is exceptional and always happy to help.

• 11th Mar 2014

My stay here was great! So close to all the sights and close to the metro and bus stop. The staff was great helping me with all my needs and giving me any information I needed 24/7. They even have a travel agency available. I loved my stay here both times and will definitely return!

I had a lovely stay in a single room high up on the third floor, with a gorgeous view of surrounding rooftops -and I didn't even have to share a bathroom. The staff is possibly the kindest I have ever met in a European hostel and always warm and welcoming. I couldn't recommend this hostel more highly.

• 9th Mar 2014

it was very nice! Staff very kind and helpfull, the room was clean, I had no worries when I left my room, and let all my stuff there; We had a litlle discomfort with fact that the hostel has no things like bowls, plates, spoons..etc, and you cannot prepare there something by yourself, but the staff tried to help me with this :). It was my first time when I staid in a hostel and I made a good decision, and if we will return in Athens I will choose again Students and Travellers Inn for sure.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Everyone was very friendly and it was a very convenient location.

• 8th Mar 2014

Great location and great people. The staff was very helpful answering all questions I had. The area around the hostel was perfect for sightseeing and walking around. Overall, a good stay.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We felt safe in the area that it was located at. Great place! I'd highly recommend it!

• 7th Mar 2014

We had a nice time in the hostel. It was great to meet people from different countries and spend some time with them. The Staff from the Hostel are always very friendly and helpful. Good place to be!!!

• 1st Mar 2014

Perfect location for a traveler wanting to explore Athens and the islands, close to transportation hub to metro, busses to airport, to Plan a and the Accropolis. Friendly helpful staff, who actually will remember you if you return a year later.

The hostel is in a good location and great value. I was disappointed they didn't lend padlocks with a deposit like many other hostels. Instead they make you buy one--so if you want to protect your things make sure you bring your own lock. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would gladly stay here again.

The receptionist was wonderful. ;)

• 28th Feb 2014

It was the best holiday i never had, This hostel it's the best one that you never forget. The personnal is very nice and so smilling and very friendly like a famil. I had very nice conversation everydays withe them, so pretty girl and funny guys who work there :D you can spend all your time in this hostel with nice people and nice staff. The location is the best one in Athens ! you are in the center of city near to the all monumements , the stores in the area. The rooms are nice ! thanks a lot

The hostel had amenities that no other hostel could ever offer; elevator, in-room bathrooms, travel agent, beer on hand and plenty more. Lelius and Perry were two of the most hospitable guys and could help you with anything. The travel agency would book cruises, tours, and provided you with lots of insight. The hostel is within walking distance of some of the best restraunts in the city, all the major attractions, bars and clubs, and shopping. Thanks for the stay guys!

This place was great, both to party in over the weekend and to relax in afterward. The staff here really is what makes this hostel what it is, they all are very welcoming, helpful, and have a great attitude about everything (including when dealing with some ridiculous behavior from some visitors). Really glad I stayed here! The one con was it was near impossible to get wifi on the top floor, so had to sit in the stairwell for a bit.