Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

The staff was world class and very friendly, helping us book a ferry and being as nice to us as possible! The room was also very clean with good Wi-Fi in most areas. The location of the hostel was also amazing; it was extremely close to the Acropolis, which was extremely convenient. I really enjoyed my stay here.

It was a very fun hostel to stay in and make new friends! it was very close to everywhere I wanted to go to and the staff was very very helpful and accomodating!

• 17th Apr 2015

I loved the staff! Friendly, and even upgraded my room for free. However, half the toilets were always clogged, and the only common area is outside, which was buzzing with a crapton of mosquitoes. Location is right next to a ton of shops and restaurants, and not far from the metro.

I thought the staff was very welcoming and friendly. The second time I stayed there they upgraded our room to a private double with no extra charge so that was very nice. The location was perfect because it was within walking distance of the acropolis and the metro.

Student and Traveler's Hostel is my favorite hostel whenever I stay in Athens location, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. Easy walking distance to the Acropolis and charming Plaka restaurants and cafes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I'll be coming back...

the staff is super friendly and helpful, the woman who is working during the day is really kind, ubication is the best, nearly restaurants and close to the station, the only thing abou complain are the mattresses (not comfortable at all) but definitely i will be back!

no kitchen, beds not comfortable, rooms small, location excellent.

(+) excellent service and always helpful, excellent location in the center of Plaka (-) small bathrooms, small toilets, wi-fi does not always work, one electric points in the room, the rooms are small and cramped

Loved this place! Great staff!!

Para Poli Orea. Olla.

This hostel was pretty awesome! I don't think location can get any better it is right at the bottom of the acropolis and in the center of Plaka the old city. The staff were all really friendly I came alone so they gave a a private instead of a dorm probably due to groups booking together. Facilities are good clean bathrooms. The breakfast isn't free you can buy it from 3-5 euros pretty good! The wifi is pretty good I was on the third floor so it was a bit weak sometimes. Overall a great stay!!

Great location, great staff!

This hostel is in the absolute most perfect location in the Plaka, super close to everything. The people that work at the hostel are incredibly helpful and nice, and they made the stay great. Overall it's a wonderful hostel, and I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Athens!

Staff made me feel welcome right away! Great hostel & location is perfect to explore Plaka- No problems with late check-in, and provided a lot of information/recommendations! I was upgraded to a single room having paid for a mixed dorm, simply because they had space. Stay here!

Great location, very helpful staff and nice atmosphere

Facilities were atrocious (VERY outdated, broken bathrooms, not well-kept), but the location made it worthwhile I guess

This was the absolute BEST hostel I stayed at in all of my travels around Europe. The location couldn't have been better (walking distance to all main attractions and great restaurants and bars on the same street) and the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful! The rooms were very nice and clean and the hostel had many great facilities. I would LOVE to come back to this wonderful place and wish we had spent more time here.

Seriously this was the best hostel! The staff were so helpful and spoke really great English. It is in the center of Plaka 5 minutes walking from the Acropolis and 10 minutes from the National Garden. I 100 percent recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

I booked two beds in a four-person dorm and ended up getting a private room. The staff and the location were both great. The staff gave us a lot of helpful tips. Everything was clean and the showers were hot. The only negative is that the walls are thin and if you have loud neighbors you will hear them.

Everyone was absolutely lovely and the room was very nice. The place is affordable, and it's very close to everything you would want to do in Athens. I would definitely stay again!