Studio Apartment in Taksim, Elmadag Reviews

Cumhuriyet cad. Uftade sok.13/1, Elmadag, Istanbul, Turkey

If You dont have a problem with hair under the shower or people from staff opening the door whenever they want this place is ok. I m a woman and I felt a lil bit disrespected by the owner. On the other hand localisation is good,next to the conference center.

Security: first night on my own, second night my 2 roommates joined me (all girls). Never felt unsafe. There's lockers for luggage. I visited during the riots and wasn't sure the room would keep the teargas out though. Staff: Murat is a nice and decent guy, flexible about changing rooms (3 people and we'd originally chosen the 3-person room, but didn't want to share so he let us have the 4-bed at the same rate. 3 bed is more homely than the 4-bed. But both are fine!

• 13th Jun 2013