Studio C�Mirella Reviews

Santa Croce Rio Terra Dei Pensieri 332, Venice, Italy

Nice apartment, had a fridge, oven and stove top. Great location as it's next to the main busway and a 30 minute walk to the town centre, but it's a beautiful walk. There's a good selection of food nearby but be careful when eating at the cafe closest to the apartment as they tried to rip us off with the bill and putting things on the table that you would normally think are free. The lady who owns it is lovely but doesn't speak a word of English so have your phrase book handy. Pays in cash.

The place was fabulous, a studio apartment in a 500 yrs old house with kitchenette and utensils, just beside the train/bus/vaporetto stations. What made me unsure was that the emailaddress knew nothing about my reservation 2 days before and there was no one meeting us at the apartment although previously agreed. No one answered the telephone, but since a priceless neighbour helped us to get in, I assume It was just a " when in Rome..." thing. Quiet surroundings with good service.

I really enjoyed staying here. There is a built in kitchen which was very nice to have! The studio is located in the perfect location. The only complaint I have is that there was no air conditioning--but that is how a lot of places in Europe are. Overall, wonderful stay and I would recommend for travelers who are on a budget!

Apartment is very nice with a small kitchen but has everything you need to cook a nice meal the bed is a single that's pulls out another bed from under which is alright. TV is very small but you have it. Bathroom was nice and clean. It is about a 10 min walk from central station would recommend this place but found "bites" all over my legs day after leaving which is a little concerning also there is no AC and got very warm during the day but cooled off by night. Overall decent apartment.