Fabulous 449 Total Reviews
Fabulous 449 Total Reviews
Studio Eleni Located at Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Mykonos center, Mykonos island
86% 449
37.4449998 25.3272575
    Rooms available

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

The owners of Studio Eleni have great customer service. We were picked up from the port and then Maria found us in the main square of Mykonos and walked us to our room. When we checked in she gave us a plate full of fresh figs from her garden they were delicious this made us feel very welcome to the property. When we checked out we walked back to the main square and were driven back to the port to catch or next ferry. Would definitely recommend this property to anyone.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

Maria is amazingly accommodating. She organised to pick us up from the port free of charge and gave us a free room upgrade because a nicer room had become available!

3rd Aug 2016

Quiet and comfortable place to crash in an EXCELLENT location in Mykonos! No frills and straightforward facility and staff. The price was very high for what it was, but given that this is Mykonos, I guess it's a deal! Nice balcony too - located away from the intensity of more touristy blocks.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Really nice lady, we arrived after a full day of travelling and check in wasn't for a few more hours and the lady was kind enough to let us stay at her place for the night and then drove us back to the other hostel and dropped us off at the port a few days later. Would definitely recommend, in the heart of all the action.

19th Jul 2016

Maria gave me option of staying in the property in Mykonos town or a newly renovated studio in Ornos, which happens to be on the same property where she lives. I chose the latter, since I was traveling with a large suitcase and she said the Mykonos property would have about 25 stairs to go up. She was so sweet & accommodating, but I regret my decision as a solo traveler, because staying I didn't get the chance to meet anyone else. Really nice but wouldn't stay here again unless in Mykonos town.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
5.4

Some of the staff members were lovely, however others were very rude and unhelpful. Our room was infested with cockroaches which was disgusting. For the price you pay I would not recommend for anyone to stay here.

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Nice and clean room on the top floor with air con, hosts were lovely. Included pick up and return to the port.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Absolutely lovely stay! Best location on the island and the most hospitable owners! Maria and her family made me feel very welcome. Arriving on the island, Maria was at the airport waiting for me to quickly take me to the charming Studio Eleni. I arrived early and the room was being cleaned so I had a cup of tea at her mother's while I waited. The room was clean, basic and had air conditioning. Just what you want when returning from a full day on the beautiful beaches. Highly recommend!!

30th Jun 2016
8.0

A bit expensive, but in a primo location in the old town. Mykonos is itself a bit pricey, but it was a lovely place to stay if you don't mind the slightly higher price.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

Room was small but great location and great staff who were super helpful. Would recommend to others.