Fabulous 415 Total Reviews
Fabulous 415 Total Reviews
Studio Eleni Located at Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Mykonos center, Mykonos island
89% 415
37.4449998 25.3272575
    Rooms available

20th May 2016

Nice family owned hotel. Centrally located. Airport/port pick-up included. Excellent. Yet could be a little bit noisy at night, though this only criticism could be applied to all centrally located hotels

19th May 2016

Amazing studio. The location is the best in Mykonos, it is in the middle of everything. Maria the owner was amazing. She emailed me to asked me my time to pick me up at the port and also took me to the airport for free. Her mom always checked on me. Thank you I had a great time

16th May 2016

The owner was so awesome! She picked us up when we arrived to the island, and then dropped us off to the airport. Super accommodating and helpful! The rooms were really nice and clean, and the building is placed in the middle of the town Center! One minute from Little Venice and the windmills. Beautiful balcony views! An awesome stay!

12th May 2016

Amazing hotel!! The family owned hotel blew away my expectations. We had a wonderful room with a large terrance overlooking mykonos- beautiful. The location was also impossible to beat, it was right in the middle of everything. Maria and her family were the sweetest people, they personally drove us to the airport for our flight and picked us up from the ferry when we came in. Everything was wonderful, will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Mykonos

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016

Simply furnished room which was extremely clean. The property is very close to the bus station, wind mills and beach restaurants. Probably less than 2mins away. Highly recommended if you're looking for a good location with simple and clean amenities.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd May 2016
6.3

If you're there for a short stay it's fine. But if you intend to spend some actual time in the room..I don't think it's the place for you. If you're there just to sleep (outside during day and evening) the quality price is really good! And the owner is teally sweet

8th Apr 2016

Maria offered to greet me upon arrival through BS ferries and drove me into town (5 min drive). The 1 person studio was booked over so she put me in a suite for the same price which was amazing. Maria's help and advise was thorough but brief and the studio was great! It's right in the heart of Mykonos town. Would definitely stay here again.

31st Mar 2016

Studio Eleni is run by some of the kindest people I have ever met. The location is perfect, central to everything you could possibly want to see in Mykonos. It's right by downtown and little Venice. The hostel is clean and safe. The owners are incredibly helpful and responsive. I HIGHLY recommend staying here! It's absolutely worth the price.

• India, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

It's a great hostel! Maira is wonderful. They picked us up from the port. The rooms are clean and right in the center of the city.

24th Mar 2016
6.3

It was very overpriced in my opinion and the main doors were left open so I didn't feel like my stuff was that well protected. The owner was very nice though.