Studio Eleni Reviews

Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos, Greece

Friendliest staff I've ever had! Within two minutes we had been invited to one of the women who works there's wedding. Great location, secluded and exactly how you would image Greece.

• 14th Apr 2015

Our careteller, Maria, was so incredibly awesome. I'm so grateful that she e-mailed us to confirm our arrival because she kindly picked us up from the port to take us to the hostel. Note: weather was extremely windy, cold and rainy. Random note: I still don't know how she instantly found us through the crowds of people... we hear "Studio Eleni" and when we turned to look, she already spotted us! Woah! Best part: we asked for an additional room and got it! Seriously wow

The staff were really nice and picked us up and dropped us off at the port with no hassle. The location is really good right in the heart of the old town but it's quite hard to find so definitely get the transfer or you probably won't find it :)

I loved staying at studio eleni, the location and staff were great! The only thing I have to say is that the wifi sucks! You only get it outside so its not really usefull and when its cold out and windy its a pain in the ass. But, it's not the end of the world and everything else was amazing!

A great stay, thank you!

Great people, great room. I´m glad I stayed at Studio Eleni. Only bad thing is it was real tough to get there. No sign, no clear address... all the rest was perfect!

Amazing location, clean and comfortable room, VERY HELPFUL AND KIND hosts - as it's a family business, you just feel like part of the family. The give you a lift from and to the port, so don't be surprised! :)

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

It was more a rented apartment than a hostel. The elderly couple that owns the rooms is very friendly and always ready to help. Very nice atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing weekend in the winter or a fun and busy holiday in the summer

Lovely. 200. %