Studio Eleni

8.7
Fabulous 564 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2017

Great location, great host.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2017
8.0

Maria and her husband really nice and accommodating, she gave us all the information that we needed and a lift to and from the airport and port, would recommend for Mykonos!

• Philippines, All Female Group, 31-40
25th Jul 2017
8.0

Convenienety Located in the main street, provides free airport / port transfer. Clean beds, daily housekeeping done but the owner should do something ASAP to avoid the small cockroaches from coming out the sink / bath area. It's annoying to see them in the room. Room is not sound proof tho which disturbs our sleep in the middle of the night.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017
6.6

Very hard to find it is not actually a hotel/place it is just random houses. So there is no sign or place to meet at. Spent two hours trying to find it and we had to call them. We then didn't even get what we had asked for but in the end it was a good location and clean.

21st Jul 2017

Studio Eleni was right in the heart of the old city Mykonos, close enough to walk everywhere and far enough from the center to be quiet. Our ferry was late and we ended up arriving late at 2am, but Eleni was very kind about waking up to let us into our room. On the expensive side, but what else in Mykonos isn't? Overall a good place as a staging area to hit the rest of the island and a close walk to the bus station.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

Overall our stay was good. The staff are lovely and helpful. The rooms are neat, tidy and have everything you need but they are tiny. Very small rooms. Studio Eleni is expensive for the quality. If you aren't on a tight budget, if recommend staying here.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
16th Jul 2017
8.0

Localização incrível, bem no centro de tudo. Atendimento excelente, nos buscaram no Porto, happy.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017
8.0

Eleni was great and very helpful! She had someone pick us up at the port and she showed us the way to our dorm. The room was ok, small but clean . Our room's window was facing a very crowded street and it was loud everyday until 6 am to the point you could hear the noise even with ear plugs.

14th Jul 2017
2.0

Worst place I have ever stayed. No signage whatsoever and was very hard to find. Waited 30 minutes for someone to help me and no one did - I couldn't even get in my room until I came back hours later. The beds in the room were hard and uncomfortable. There was no soap, wifi, or other basic amenities. The "great location" and paper-thin walls meant I couldn't sleep at all the one night I was there. Worst part? I was charged 140€ and refused any kind of refund despite my experience. Stay away.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Studio eleni is in the centre of mykonos town access to busses, breakfast, town clubs and resturants everywhere. Eleni was so lovely when my friend arrived before me and allowed her to accomidate herself before I arrived with the payment. I would stay here again if i came back to Mykonos