Studio Eleni

Fabulous 486 Total Reviews

• KaylaDesro5
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

Such an amazing hostel. Awesome, helpful staff, picked us up and dropped us off from the port and back. such a beautiful location, with a perfect balcony view. 10/10 would reccomend. beautiful island!!

2nd Mar 2017
8.0

Nice little rooms, definitely not a hostel. Right in the heart of Mykonos. Airport shuttle is nice and free which is a bonus.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Feb 2017
7.4

It was a good place to stay, the only complaint was that the shower curtain did not reach the end of the shower and that it didn't go around the shower. It went around the shower and the toilet. So the toilet and the floor would be soaked when you are taking a shower. Besides that everything was fine. They even provide towels.

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Studio eleni is a great place to stay in mykonos. Affordable and convienent, it comes with comfy beds and a mini fridge. They pick you up from the airport and drop you off, which is all included in the price. This is a huge plus. They also speak great English! Don't expect the most romantic rooms and the walls are relatively thin, but I would not stay anywhere else in mykonos.

24th Oct 2016

Great place to stay, definitely recommend to everyone and the owner so friendly offer free transfer to/from the airport. also great location!

19th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at studio eleni. The location is amazing, super short walk to the wind mills and very close to the shop, bars, restaurants, and the bus stop. Maria picked me and and took me back the the airport, which was super nice since the cabs were very expensive. She also gave me great recommendations for affordable foods and things to do. Maria also upgraded me to a bigger room free of charge. This was my first solo trip to a different country and I felt very safe staying here!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

Everything about my experience with Studio Eleni was positive. I had a medical emergency while in Mykonos and the whole family was offering to help with driving me to the clinic, pharmacy, picking up food, bringing me tea and checking in on me regularly. I did have a couple days to enjoy the island before it happened and the house is perfectly situated in town and close to everything. The facilities are clean and each room has its own bathroom, fridge, TV and closet.

16th Oct 2016

Maria and her mother were so unbelievably helpful from beginning to end of our stay. From the pickup at the ferry, to allowing us to stay another night due to cancelled ferries. So accommodating and quick to offer assistance. The place was in such a good location in old town and felt very safe always. One thing I would say, it might not be good for a light sleeper as the location also means lots of street noise. Also, the hot water seemed to run out in the mornings but we had some in the evening

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Studio Eleni! Maria and her mother, Eleni, were both such accommodating hostesses and made sure we felt at home. The room was very nice even though we did find some cockroaches on our first night there. All in all it is a great value for your money, especially considering how closely located it is to downtown Mykonos. I would definitely stay at Studio Eleni again!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

Elenis Studios is the best! Located right in the heart of Mykonos Town makes the stay in Mykonos amazing! It's big enough to be comfortable and both Elenis and her daughter helped us always! You can arrange with her to be picked up and dropped off from and to the port and if you need anything at any time you just send an email and the reply inmediately!! I will definitely choose Elenis studios if at any time I go back to Mykonos and I hardly recommend the place to others! Thank you Elenis!!!