8.8
Fabulous 424 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 424 Total Reviews
Studio Eleni Located at Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Mykonos center, Mykonos island
88% 424
37.4449998 25.3272575
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
5.7

When we arrived we couldn't find it as there were no directions. We eventually rang and the owner came to get us, she was a nice lady but the place wasn't what we expected. The beds were very hard acccompanied by lumpy pillows, making it very difficult to sleep and it was noisy. There was no reception so we had no one to ask about directions or if there was somewhere we could leave our valuables. Overall location was really good if you want to see the town but we didn't enjoy our stay here.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Absolutely amazıng hostel. The owner and her mother went out of theır way to accommodate us, even when we were robbed and locked outsıde ın the mıddle of the nıght. They wıll take care of you! The room was also amazıng, comfortable, and secure. Could not recommend more!

• Vietnam, Couple, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Perfect location right at the heart of Mykonos. Room is very well-facilitated. Free pickup at the airport. We were totally satisfied with the stay and absolutely recommend this place to everyone.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

I had a great time here! Amazing location and Maria was the most amazing host ever! So sweet and very accommodating! I would highly recommend staying here!

30th May 2016

Although I did have a problem with insects in my room, I'd definitely recommend this place. It became clear to me that it was in part due to the season (getting hotter) and in part due to the kind of room (and that single room only) itself: a very closed off ensuite. As soon as I noticed the problem, I told the staff, that very kindly and without any hesitation nor charging for the difference, arranged to move me to another (and better) room, in which I had no problems at all - on the contrary.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Maria is so lovely and makes a massive effort to collect all her guests from the port. The location is perfect, tiny walk to the bus stop and all the shops, restaurants and bars. Room was quite small but comfy with a cute little balcony. The only thing i didn't like was that there was almost no room to shower with a hand held shower head right next to the toilet.

20th May 2016

Nice family owned hotel. Centrally located. Airport/port pick-up included. Excellent. Yet could be a little bit noisy at night, though this only criticism could be applied to all centrally located hotels

19th May 2016

Amazing studio. The location is the best in Mykonos, it is in the middle of everything. Maria the owner was amazing. She emailed me to asked me my time to pick me up at the port and also took me to the airport for free. Her mom always checked on me. Thank you I had a great time

16th May 2016

The owner was so awesome! She picked us up when we arrived to the island, and then dropped us off to the airport. Super accommodating and helpful! The rooms were really nice and clean, and the building is placed in the middle of the town Center! One minute from Little Venice and the windmills. Beautiful balcony views! An awesome stay!

12th May 2016

Amazing hotel!! The family owned hotel blew away my expectations. We had a wonderful room with a large terrance overlooking mykonos- beautiful. The location was also impossible to beat, it was right in the middle of everything. Maria and her family were the sweetest people, they personally drove us to the airport for our flight and picked us up from the ferry when we came in. Everything was wonderful, will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Mykonos