Fabulous 476 Total Reviews
Fabulous 476 Total Reviews
Studio Eleni Located at Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Mykonos center, Mykonos island
86% 476
37.4449998 25.3272575
    Rooms available

24th Oct 2016

Great place to stay, definitely recommend to everyone and the owner so friendly offer free transfer to/from the airport. also great location!

19th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at studio eleni. The location is amazing, super short walk to the wind mills and very close to the shop, bars, restaurants, and the bus stop. Maria picked me and and took me back the the airport, which was super nice since the cabs were very expensive. She also gave me great recommendations for affordable foods and things to do. Maria also upgraded me to a bigger room free of charge. This was my first solo trip to a different country and I felt very safe staying here!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

Everything about my experience with Studio Eleni was positive. I had a medical emergency while in Mykonos and the whole family was offering to help with driving me to the clinic, pharmacy, picking up food, bringing me tea and checking in on me regularly. I did have a couple days to enjoy the island before it happened and the house is perfectly situated in town and close to everything. The facilities are clean and each room has its own bathroom, fridge, TV and closet.

16th Oct 2016

Maria and her mother were so unbelievably helpful from beginning to end of our stay. From the pickup at the ferry, to allowing us to stay another night due to cancelled ferries. So accommodating and quick to offer assistance. The place was in such a good location in old town and felt very safe always. One thing I would say, it might not be good for a light sleeper as the location also means lots of street noise. Also, the hot water seemed to run out in the mornings but we had some in the evening

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Studio Eleni! Maria and her mother, Eleni, were both such accommodating hostesses and made sure we felt at home. The room was very nice even though we did find some cockroaches on our first night there. All in all it is a great value for your money, especially considering how closely located it is to downtown Mykonos. I would definitely stay at Studio Eleni again!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

Elenis Studios is the best! Located right in the heart of Mykonos Town makes the stay in Mykonos amazing! It's big enough to be comfortable and both Elenis and her daughter helped us always! You can arrange with her to be picked up and dropped off from and to the port and if you need anything at any time you just send an email and the reply inmediately!! I will definitely choose Elenis studios if at any time I go back to Mykonos and I hardly recommend the place to others! Thank you Elenis!!!

• matthewdavidmiles2557
  • New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
4th Oct 2016

We had an excellent stay here, with two major pluses. The location was absolutely perfect (better than expected / shown on the map initially), and secondly Maria, who was incredibly friendly, with good communication & helpful with offering to shuttle us to and from the ferry. Thank you so much for making Mykonos such a great stay!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

Wonderful stay at Studio Eleni! Free transfer from the port as well as a free upgrade! Location is perfect and Maria is wonderful. Staff were hard to contact after check-in, but that wasn't a big deal. Would definitely recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
4.6

Cockroaches in the room. Not clean beds. Didn't even want to stay for the night but we had already paid for it. Not worth 57 euro. Rip off.

You want to cancell the room before you come.And you did not matined anything.the price was 50 euro not 57 and because it is nice to write the truth...

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
26th Sep 2016
7.1

It was hard to find since there is no sign so expect to have to ask a local one you're in the general vicinity. We had extremely noisy people in the room next door and the rooms are not at all sound proof, also there are street stalls outside so expect noise from that too. The manager is lovely and helpful, willing to drop us off at the airport or anywhere else we wanted