9.0
Superb 405 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 405 Total Reviews
Studio Eleni Located at Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos 84600 Mykonos center, Mykonos island
90% 405
37.4449998 25.3272575
    Rooms available

8th Apr 2016

Maria offered to greet me upon arrival through BS ferries and drove me into town (5 min drive). The 1 person studio was booked over so she put me in a suite for the same price which was amazing. Maria's help and advise was thorough but brief and the studio was great! It's right in the heart of Mykonos town. Would definitely stay here again.

31st Mar 2016

Studio Eleni is run by some of the kindest people I have ever met. The location is perfect, central to everything you could possibly want to see in Mykonos. It's right by downtown and little Venice. The hostel is clean and safe. The owners are incredibly helpful and responsive. I HIGHLY recommend staying here! It's absolutely worth the price.

• India, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

It's a great hostel! Maira is wonderful. They picked us up from the port. The rooms are clean and right in the center of the city.

10th Feb 2016

My private room at Studio Eleni was about as perfect as I could have possibly asked for. Squarely in the heart of town, a beautiful patio, and the price was extremely affordable. Couldn't recommend a better place for the money! I read something about spiders or something - which was not my experience at all - but I brought my own sheets and I would recommend doing the same if it's not too much. You pretty much just have a bare bones cot.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Dec 2015

Very comfortable hostel.

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
30th Oct 2015

We ended up in an apartment different to what we booked but no big deal. Maria, the owner, was very friendly and makes sure you have everything you may require and also went out of her way to drop us to the airport at the end of our stay. The location is in the old town of Mykonos with other tourists literally walking past your window... overall a great, handy location though. It was kind of dark in the room and by no means perfect but still good value for money.