Studio Eleni Reviews

Mykonos center, Mykonos island, Mykonos, Greece

We truely enjoyed our stay. The accomodation was very nice and the people friendly. We also got a pickup and drop which was very helpful given the fact that we were coming first time. Awesome experience and hygenic stay. A total recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • India

We loved staying at Studio Eleni! The woman that met us and walked us over to the actual location of the studio was very kind and helpful. The location is right in the heart of Mykonos and easy walking distance to shops, bars, clubs, and the Old Port. Would definitely recommend this place!

• 18th Jun 2015

Everything was super wonderful !! We stayed on a top level a street back from little venice and it was delightful. An exhaust fan in the bathroom would have been good though.

• 7th Jun 2015

Maria and her husband were extremely helpful and informative about everything from theent they picked us up at the port. She even arranged ATV experience for us and made it as easy as possible for us! She showed us how to reach her house and gave us her personal number and email in case we needed anything. I got sick and needed to go to the doctor and felt comfortable enough to knock on her door to ask for advice. This was a great place for us to stay!

The family running the hostel were very nice people. It is in an excellent location. My rating is low, however, because I had a particularly bad experience here. I woke up after spending my first night in my room with 43 large spider bites. I did not stay any nights beyond that, for obvious reasons. I will say the owner cooperated nicely when I requested my money back. But it is now 6 days later and I still have bites and am itching, it really impacted my trip.

Eleni and her family are wonderful people. They are extremely accommodating. They pick you up and drop you from port. The bathrooms are pristine and the rooms are nice. Mine was on the roof so it was a little musty other than that, the room was nice. Little fridge and hot plate. A/C and heat. Close to bus station and 10 min walk to old port, Scandinavia and Venice. Would recommend to anyone staying in Mykonos.

The hosts were really helpful and friendly. The room was small but had a bed and small fridge and a TV. The bathroom was not an ensuite but separate to the room which was a bit annoying. You had to lock it and unlock it every time you used it. The location was great though.

We stayed with Studio Eleni for three nights and had a great stay. Maria the owner is absolutely lovely! She was there to pick us up from the port when we arrived and then told us we had been upgraded to a beach villa. She showed us where to go in Mykonos and where things like the bakeries, laundries and shops were. The villa we stayed in was great with a 5 minute walk to the beach. Highly recommend going in May as it is a little quieter but still beautiful sunny weather. Loved our stay!

Very difficult to find. There is no sign advertising Studio Eleni, so we needed to go around asking a bunch of locals for help finding it. Also, there was no shower curtain, so the entire bathroom gets wet when you take a shower, plus the water never gets hot, it was only freezing cold. Other than that, good place to stay for a night or two. I'd stay again.

Studio Eleni is very well situated in the heart of the city. Nice and clean, would stay here again.

The location is perfect.. right on the center of mikonos.. you have restaurants and supermarket near by. 5 minute walk to the bus station. The room it was more like a little apartment with kitchen and everything ...it was very nice! The only negative thing is the noise from outside. It can get very loud mainly early morning so take some ear plugs and you will be fine. Everything else was perfect... Maria is such a lovely host! Had a great time.

Studio Eleni was a great place to stay. Maria picked us up from our ferry and drove us right into the town, both on arrival and return. We had a small studio apartment with 4 beds and there was more than enough room. It is also perfectly located, right in the center of town. There was a small kitchen and a small balcony looking out into the street. For the price of staying here, you can't find anything better. The only drawback was that the wifi didn't work in the room, but it's no big deal.

Studio Eleni was a terrific place to stay. It's a very short walk to the bars and shops downtown. It is also right next to the bus stop that will take you to paradise beach for a couple euros. The staff was kind and picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry. I recommend this for anyone looking to have a good time at night downtown and spending the day over at the beach.

• 8th May 2015
  • rsf15

Maria and her mother are very nice! They provide transfers (even at 6am!) and always around or available via email/phone if you need anything. Not a great place to meet people since there's not really a common area to hang out. Perfect location! Right next to the windmills and little Venice.

Beautiful place to stay!! Love bing in the mix of the city

Friendliest staff I've ever had! Within two minutes we had been invited to one of the women who works there's wedding. Great location, secluded and exactly how you would image Greece.

• 14th Apr 2015

Overall our stay was very good and pleasant. Our host Maria and Eleni (who conveniently lived upstairs) were very helpful and attentive to our needs. Will stay there again if we get the chance to go back to Mykonos!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Our careteller, Maria, was so incredibly awesome. I'm so grateful that she e-mailed us to confirm our arrival because she kindly picked us up from the port to take us to the hostel. Note: weather was extremely windy, cold and rainy. Random note: I still don't know how she instantly found us through the crowds of people... we hear "Studio Eleni" and when we turned to look, she already spotted us! Woah! Best part: we asked for an additional room and got it! Seriously wow

The staff were really nice and picked us up and dropped us off at the port with no hassle. The location is really good right in the heart of the old town but it's quite hard to find so definitely get the transfer or you probably won't find it :)

I loved staying at studio eleni, the location and staff were great! The only thing I have to say is that the wifi sucks! You only get it outside so its not really usefull and when its cold out and windy its a pain in the ass. But, it's not the end of the world and everything else was amazing!

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts