Studio Formana Reviews

Rod. J. Manoel de Menezes, 192, Florian�polis-SC, Florianopolis, Brazil

No Rating

We were under the impression that we booked a studio for two, including kitchen, but we ended up in a much smaller room, without kitchen. It seems that the discription on the website does not entirely match with the actual rooms. Although we didn't get what we thought we initially booked, the stay was pleasant. Good location, nice garden-setting, quiet but with a wide range, reaturants, bars and other shops around the corner. Beach within 15 mins. walking distance. Friendly and helpful owner.

This studio have the perfect combination betwen the art and the magic of the island. Mrs. Anne Marie is the best host, the breakfasts were amazing.

• 18th Nov 2012
  • Colombia

It is perfect for who like quite and silence . It is small and located in a beautiful place with nice garden . It is close to praia mole and good restaurants . The owners are really kind and frendly , perfect for couples , they have a room with nice view on lagoa . Good braekfast , really I recommend this place .

• 12th Nov 2012

We felt very much at home in this nice and cosy place. It feels more like a home than a hostel but still private because it is apart from the rest of the house. Perfect location on the island. Very helpful and friendly owners. The breakfast was also very good. We could not have found a better place.

• 22nd Feb 2012
  • Sweden

Dieter and Annemarie are an amazing and friendly couple that receive us like if we were part of the family. They provided additional space in the garage for the rented scooter and safe place for the surf boards. The breakfast was excellent, great variety, fresh fruits, I miss it so much!!!

• 22nd Jan 2012
  • Portugal

Studio Formana was a lovely place to stay in Florianopolis, within close distance of Lagao de Conceicao and the beaches. The owners made me feel very welcome and ensured I had everything I needed. The breakfasts were to die for, both with the lovely food and the amazing view. All in all, a great little place

Great place to stay and a very friendly and helpful hostfamily.

Most hospital and loving people. Absolute bargain. You would be crazy not to stay here.

I had a great stay in their Studio. The view is simply amazing as the owners as well. When I left they just came home with a new bed, probably for the smaller room... so there should not be any issue anymore with the small room (see other comment). Thanks for all!

Extra charge for cleaning

great place but the single room is pretty small and the bed is Very soft.. i would recommend getting a firmer mattress.

Highly recommend this place. It was like we stayed at a favourite relatives house for the week! They are so helpful and friendly. Make sure you go out for a day on their boat to see the island a little better. Every morning your breakfast is delivered and you eat it out on the porch watching the beautiful view of the lake!!! A very cosy little studio perfect for couples or 2 friends wanting a relaxing peaceful holiday!

Lovely place to stay. A perfect get-away! =)

We had a great time at studio formana, the place and the view are beautiful. The hosts are very kind and helpfull, even when I got sick they took good care of us. :-) We recommend this hostel / studio to everyone! Thanks for the great time Dieter and Annemarie! Emma & Doynell

The owners of this studio are two of the most amazing people I have ever met. They went far above and beyond to assist me during my stay. Thank you

We had some bad weather and a bad trip when we came in but they made us more then welcome! They arranged a rental car and made sure the driver brought us to the hostel (and back when we left). The rest was very easy going, warm and helpfull. they invited us at their dinner table to give all tips & suggestions. The room was more than ok, a warm cousy place with stunning view on the lake from our little terras. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Run by very nice, helpful people in a location very close to good beaches and laces to eat.

View all Florianopolis Bed and Breakfasts