Studio Hostel Reviews

Str. Carierei nr. 77, Brasov, Romania

Great value! Stayed in a one bedroom flat, was modern, clean and had all you would need to cook in the kitchen. Not far from the old town, would definitely recommend this to friends, staff were helpful and friendly.

I have rarely stayed in a Studio Apartment before but The studio Hostel/Apartment in Brasov was truly perfect. It was exactly what my Friend and I were looking for and we were so impressed with our apartment from the Toilet/Shower to the Comfortable Bed, to the Fridge and Kitchen Facilities. We only stayed here two nights but we could have easily stayed a week it was that comfortable.

The best hostel I ever visited! 5+