Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

The staff was great, allowed us to check in at odd timings

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

위치가격나쁘지않으나욕실이하나라는점성수기땐다시생각해보세요화장실상태가그닥훌륭하진않고청결수압배수수온스탭모든것이별로임을감안하고도금액이결정조건이면선택하세요

I enjoyed so much at studio hostel in zadar and I recommend to everyone, It's a such a nice place and the owner, Tony it's a great guy.I felt very comfortable.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Brilliant place. Super clean and at the time of visiting, being run by the very charismatic Argentinian, Joaquin. He made a fantastic effort at involving all the guests in games and took us out for drinks in the old town. At one point, everyone from the hostel was dancing in the same bar! Very much enjoyed our stay - would definitely stay here again, if returning to zadar.

Nice hostel, nice staff, perfect location!! I really reccomend it!!

Probably the best hostel I've ever been. Great place to meet people. Toni, the manager, is really nice and funny.

Good hostel right near Old Town Zadar. One big room, with 2 small bathrooms and kitchen attached. The guy who owns it is friendly and helpful. Individual lockers to put valuables in. We had a good stay here.

The location of the hostel was really good, but there was so much more wrong with it! The biggest issue for us was that when we arrived we had to call the owner, and ended up waiting an hour in the dark for him to arrive! When he did arrive I found him to be a bit rude, and he acted as if we had disturbed his evening, even though he knew we would be arriving then. The hostel was also a mess, and the kitchen didn't even have a kettle, enough glasses, or decent cooking utensils.

Strange set up with just one main room of beds and small kitchen and bathroom off this. People were banging on the front door, which opens into bedroom, at 5am looking for reception but there is no reception so we had to get up and tell them to wait until the morning because there was no space.

The hostel is not in the center but still very close by walking. When I was there the bathroom and the kitchen were not very clean but still usable. There is essentially no staff and the guy that owns the place is pretty rude but you rarely see him.

Excellent location, near to both the Old Town and the beach. Quite clean and spacious, comfortable stay in the apartment situated at a quite area.

We had a really nice stay in studio, it was near everything, yet a little bit out of the fuz and the noise. Clean, nice kitchen, nice bathroom. Basicly everthing you need. Felt a little awkward when the owners daughter (who was running the place at the moment) asked us for a good review. After that it all didn't feel really sincere. Aside from that, perfect hostel!

Only one room so if all the people you stay with are nice then you'll have the best time!

Host was awesome

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

It took at least 10 minutes for the taxi driver and I to find the place. The owner wasn't there when I got to the hostel, so a guy opened the door for me. Anyone could've gotten in, I didn't feel very safe. When I gave the owner a call, he didn't seem too happy to pass by the hostel to hand me the keys. However, it is around 5-7 min away from the old city, which is good; same distance to the bus station. It really is a wierd place; a big open space with beds... But it did the job.

The room was really cool and decorated nicely. It was also clean but the bathroom and kitchen were dirty. The location was good but it meant that it was very loud at night as you could hear people shouting on the streets, granted the night we stayed Croatia were playing in the world cup so it was to be expected. There is also no staff at the hostel which I found strange, they only came to check you in when you called them.

• 22nd Jun 2014

The hostel contains only one big room with ten beds together. It's not crowded but unlike other hostels which may contain another common room so people can chat without bothering other guests. The price is reasonable. The location is good if you arrive late and only stay one night for your flight, only 10-15 mins walk from the bus station, but it's not inside the old town.

Had a great time at Studio! Great location!

Very diferent: ONLY ONE ROOM! HAHAHAH However, very confortable, clean and very diferent experience

It is just one floor of an old building with some beds, one table, a small kitchen, one toilet and one shower. The building is really careless and there isn't a reception, you have to call the guy when you arrive. However, it is near the old city and there was no problem during my stay there.