Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

We had a really nice stay in studio, it was near everything, yet a little bit out of the fuz and the noise. Clean, nice kitchen, nice bathroom. Basicly everthing you need. Felt a little awkward when the owners daughter (who was running the place at the moment) asked us for a good review. After that it all didn't feel really sincere. Aside from that, perfect hostel!

Only one room so if all the people you stay with are nice then you'll have the best time!

Host was awesome

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

It took at least 10 minutes for the taxi driver and I to find the place. The owner wasn't there when I got to the hostel, so a guy opened the door for me. Anyone could've gotten in, I didn't feel very safe. When I gave the owner a call, he didn't seem too happy to pass by the hostel to hand me the keys. However, it is around 5-7 min away from the old city, which is good; same distance to the bus station. It really is a wierd place; a big open space with beds... But it did the job.

The room was really cool and decorated nicely. It was also clean but the bathroom and kitchen were dirty. The location was good but it meant that it was very loud at night as you could hear people shouting on the streets, granted the night we stayed Croatia were playing in the world cup so it was to be expected. There is also no staff at the hostel which I found strange, they only came to check you in when you called them.

• 22nd Jun 2014

The hostel contains only one big room with ten beds together. It's not crowded but unlike other hostels which may contain another common room so people can chat without bothering other guests. The price is reasonable. The location is good if you arrive late and only stay one night for your flight, only 10-15 mins walk from the bus station, but it's not inside the old town.

Had a great time at Studio! Great location!

Very diferent: ONLY ONE ROOM! HAHAHAH However, very confortable, clean and very diferent experience

It is just one floor of an old building with some beds, one table, a small kitchen, one toilet and one shower. The building is really careless and there isn't a reception, you have to call the guy when you arrive. However, it is near the old city and there was no problem during my stay there.

Toni, the manager, is a really helpful guy. The biggest problem is that the security is not so good, they do have lockers but the building itself does not offer much security for the things you let out of the locker (since it is not so big to fit a trolley bag in it). The kitchen facilities are very good, there are two bathrooms but only one shower and that can be a problem when the the bedroom is full (10 people).

Couldn´t be more happy with my stay there. Extremely helpful staff and great atmosphere.

Had a great time at Studio. It's really just one big room with 10 beds plus a small kitchen and two bathrooms. I liked the one room aspect because it meant that we got to meet all the other people staying there. The location is LITERALLY perfect. I recommend looking at Google maps street view so you know exactly where it is. Right next to the INA petrol station. The owner of the hostel Tony is cool, but he is never actually at the hostel so when you get there you have to call his phone.

• 2nd Jun 2014

very good place to stay, you feel like you are at home. It's an apartment with a lot of place and a nice garden. Lockers to stock important things, it's very near from everything and it's really true ! The owner explain me everything when I arrived and he is very cool ;) I really enjoyed my stay there, I feel in holiday in Zadar and advice every one to go there.

I really love here , quiet place and good price ...

As the name says, the hostel is one big studio with the beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen. Anyway, it is ok, you can easily know all the guests at once. Good beds, good kitchen.

It's located right outside of the old town, 5 minutes walk away. It's really calm and spacious. It's a good price for the quality. No coffee, no tea, no food available ... The man was not there when we arrived at the hostel and we had to call him ... But we were in a foreign country sonwe didnt have a phone to call him ... The same thing happened to a few people the same weekend. Nevertheless, it was a good place to stay if you want to be quiet.

Amazing place with big garden and parking Perfect location between the old town and the bus station 5 minutes walking from everything you want to see in Zadar. Recommended!!!

Staying at the Studio was a great choice!!! The place is one of the most cleanest places I ever been to…They have a great garden to chill and the staff is more than ready to help you out with anything! A 5 min walk from the bus station, a 5 min walk to the beach and a 5 min walk to the center of the old town!!!! What else do you need???? I highly reccomend it!!!!!!!