Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

The staff was great, allowed us to check in at odd timings

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

위치가격나쁘지않으나욕실이하나라는점성수기땐다시생각해보세요화장실상태가그닥훌륭하진않고청결수압배수수온스탭모든것이별로임을감안하고도금액이결정조건이면선택하세요

I enjoyed so much at studio hostel in zadar and I recommend to everyone, It's a such a nice place and the owner, Tony it's a great guy.I felt very comfortable.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Spain

the owner was really helpful ! explained everything in details ! location is good, clean, wifi is also good

Brilliant place. Super clean and at the time of visiting, being run by the very charismatic Argentinian, Joaquin. He made a fantastic effort at involving all the guests in games and took us out for drinks in the old town. At one point, everyone from the hostel was dancing in the same bar! Very much enjoyed our stay - would definitely stay here again, if returning to zadar.

Nice hostel, nice staff, perfect location!! I really reccomend it!!

Probably the best hostel I've ever been. Great place to meet people. Toni, the manager, is really nice and funny.