Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

Toni, the manager, is a really helpful guy. The biggest problem is that the security is not so good, they do have lockers but the building itself does not offer much security for the things you let out of the locker (since it is not so big to fit a trolley bag in it). The kitchen facilities are very good, there are two bathrooms but only one shower and that can be a problem when the the bedroom is full (10 people).

Couldn´t be more happy with my stay there. Extremely helpful staff and great atmosphere.

Had a great time at Studio. It's really just one big room with 10 beds plus a small kitchen and two bathrooms. I liked the one room aspect because it meant that we got to meet all the other people staying there. The location is LITERALLY perfect. I recommend looking at Google maps street view so you know exactly where it is. Right next to the INA petrol station. The owner of the hostel Tony is cool, but he is never actually at the hostel so when you get there you have to call his phone.

• 2nd Jun 2014

very good place to stay, you feel like you are at home. It's an apartment with a lot of place and a nice garden. Lockers to stock important things, it's very near from everything and it's really true ! The owner explain me everything when I arrived and he is very cool ;) I really enjoyed my stay there, I feel in holiday in Zadar and advice every one to go there.

I really love here , quiet place and good price ...

1 2 Next » last »