Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

Couldn´t be more happy with my stay there. Extremely helpful staff and great atmosphere.

Had a great time at Studio. It's really just one big room with 10 beds plus a small kitchen and two bathrooms. I liked the one room aspect because it meant that we got to meet all the other people staying there. The location is LITERALLY perfect. I recommend looking at Google maps street view so you know exactly where it is. Right next to the INA petrol station. The owner of the hostel Tony is cool, but he is never actually at the hostel so when you get there you have to call his phone.

• 2nd Jun 2014

very good place to stay, you feel like you are at home. It's an apartment with a lot of place and a nice garden. Lockers to stock important things, it's very near from everything and it's really true ! The owner explain me everything when I arrived and he is very cool ;) I really enjoyed my stay there, I feel in holiday in Zadar and advice every one to go there.

I really love here , quiet place and good price ...

As the name says, the hostel is one big studio with the beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen. Anyway, it is ok, you can easily know all the guests at once. Good beds, good kitchen.

It's located right outside of the old town, 5 minutes walk away. It's really calm and spacious. It's a good price for the quality. No coffee, no tea, no food available ... The man was not there when we arrived at the hostel and we had to call him ... But we were in a foreign country sonwe didnt have a phone to call him ... The same thing happened to a few people the same weekend. Nevertheless, it was a good place to stay if you want to be quiet.

1 2 Next » last »