Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

Good hostel, good beds, and well-located. But the shower wasn't working very well. The owner was very cool!!!

Wonderful location - close to EVERYTHING :D :) Lucky we chose this place to stay in Zadar

The location is good, but I found the owner a little abrupt, I arrived late as my flight was delayed he seemed annoyed that he had to let me in this late. When you arrive you have to ring the owner I didn't have a wifi connection do had to flag a neighbour to ring him.

• 5th May 2015

Everything's great, no complaints. the place is very clean and close to the old town. all the things worth seeing are no more than 5 minutes walk distance. the staff is extremely kind and very helpful. definitely recommend. AAA++++

• 29th Mar 2015