Studio Reviews

Marka Marulica 1, Zadar, Croatia

very good place to stay, you feel like you are at home. It's an apartment with a lot of place and a nice garden. Lockers to stock important things, it's very near from everything and it's really true ! The owner explain me everything when I arrived and he is very cool ;) I really enjoyed my stay there, I feel in holiday in Zadar and advice every one to go there.

I really love here , quiet place and good price ...

As the name says, the hostel is one big studio with the beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen. Anyway, it is ok, you can easily know all the guests at once. Good beds, good kitchen.

It's located right outside of the old town, 5 minutes walk away. It's really calm and spacious. It's a good price for the quality. No coffee, no tea, no food available ... The man was not there when we arrived at the hostel and we had to call him ... But we were in a foreign country sonwe didnt have a phone to call him ... The same thing happened to a few people the same weekend. Nevertheless, it was a good place to stay if you want to be quiet.

Amazing place with big garden and parking Perfect location between the old town and the bus station 5 minutes walking from everything you want to see in Zadar. Recommended!!!

Staying at the Studio was a great choice!!! The place is one of the most cleanest places I ever been to…They have a great garden to chill and the staff is more than ready to help you out with anything! A 5 min walk from the bus station, a 5 min walk to the beach and a 5 min walk to the center of the old town!!!! What else do you need???? I highly reccomend it!!!!!!!

1 2 Next » last »