Studios HK

Very Good 363 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
5.1

I was quite unimpressed with this hostel. I don't think it looks anything like the pictures and I think it is quite expensive for what it offers. I had no wifi in my room and no hot water and when I reported this nothing was done to improve the situation nor was I given any compensation. Quite dissapointed

18th Mar 2017
7.1

It's hard to judge the place because there are several hostels all around this area that seem to be run through the same reception and are essentially the same place.The wifi was named 'wang fat', which is another one, so I don't know if you can guarantee why you're going to get. I booked Wang Fat on another occasion and was put somewhere else, which wasn't as nice.

• Barbados, Female, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
3.1

Stay on Mosque Street instead

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
6.6

Overall, I did not like my stay and changed my hostel after a few days. On the positive side, the hostel is very central, offers comfortable beds, a small kitchen and a chill out area. Also, the price is good. However, the atmosphere (at least for me) was very anonymous which I don't like. For people who like being for themselves in a hostel, this doesn't matter, though. The bathroom was not very clean and welcoming. Overall, the hostel's facilities are not great.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Fantastic location. Ideal for visitors who want to spend time exploring rather than staying indoor. 24 hour reception is a bonus for check in and out.

31st Dec 2016
6.9

This is the second time I've stayed at this hostel. This time my friend and I booked at 6 person dorm, but instead were put in a 3 person dorm in another building around the block. It was nice to be in a smaller room, but strange that it wasn't in the same building. We also were sharing the bathroom with a family, who we think might actually own the studio. It was a little strange showering right next to the kitchen where the family was cooking dinner, but they were nice and didn't seem to mind.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2016
6.0

Rooms and especially the bedrooms were not clean! You have to go to the third floor to get a clean bathroom. The location is nice but hard to find. It's next to a shop where you can buy cream for your hands and then you have to go to the third floor.