Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

real nice, we got a free upgrade from the dorms to a private 2bed room. reception staff were nice. only downside was the dorm was in a separate building to the common room,... so we never went to the common room.. maybe this is just Hong Kong style. situated in the fashion district, I felt under dressed. like hobo.

The room is great. There are five of us, we booked a 5 bed private ensuite room and was given a six bed instead (3 bunk bed) which is great. The bathroom was clean. We were able to use the outside bathroom too, though. The location is great, not too crowded like mongkok. The room was not in the same building as the reception and the common room, which was kinda dissapointed because we couldnt meet other travellers, which supposed to be the point of staying at hostels.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Thanks very much for a great stay! we'll be back! Super pleased with Studios HK!

• 1st Jan 2015

It was so nice becoz of the location!! it is near from the city so I could enjoy trip even late at night. but also cheap price, quite clean room, nice bathroon(+hot water). only the problem was the blanket. it was a little bit dirty. but I really enjoyed the hostel. I recommend there!!!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great location and helpful staff. Nice lobby to chill and do work. The only problem here is the Wi-Fi. It's so bad that everyone is struggling to get any signals. (especially those at the upper level). Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay here and the staffs were very helpful!

Great service, I go every month. But be aware, it is a hostel, so you get what you pay for. Location fantastic and I've always found it to be clean.

• 20th Dec 2014

It's a good hostel for hong kong standarts, with very good price for that standart. To room was tiny, but clean, and the location is very good. The only concern is that most of the staff speaks very limited english, with makes comunication kind of dificult, and because that, the staff is a little unhelpfull. I would stay there again.

Excellent location near the subway. A little loud out the window but that is just Causeway Bay. Would highly recommend. Water coolers are a nice plus too.

very good location and most comfortable bed ever.

It was raining at night and raindrops fell on the air con, making very loud noises. We couldn't sleep at all and the hostel could not provide any help.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Within the environment of over crowded, fast money, expensive Hong Kong - this is a good option and is refreshingly long standing stable establishment that gives you a clean room and friendly helpful service.

I stayed in the all female dorm. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful. It was located in a fabulous location, though it was difficult to find. The bathroom made me a little uncomfortable, so I did not shower. And after more than a couple people connected to the wifi, it didn't let me connect to it, though it worked great in the afternoon. It kind of made my experience a little disappointing. Overall, I'd probably go back, though I will check out others first.

• 13th Nov 2014

Corner of room very dusty (really need clean up!) . Wifi can only work on 3rd floor so I could not access from my room on 4th floor. Sometimes local residents smoke along the corridor (guess cannot be helped as the hostel has a few units among the residential areas). Overall quite ok for a few day stay.

Even I have booked Studios HK they have put me in Wang Fat hostel on the 4th floor. The room was horrible,very dirty and quite dark. The overall impression bad. The bathroom was dirty. When I asked why they have given me the different hostel, the staff said that is the usual everyday practise and that the room i actually booked is even worse. That actually was lie because on way back home i had the second reservation for Studios HK and i stayed in the real Studios HK and the room was great.

Very noisy due to renovation on the bulding. I stay for 6 days no housekeeping.

good hostel. They clean floor and bathroom well but should also clean other areas more

Hostel right in heart of town value for money

Best hostel in Hong Kong Island!

It's different from my anticipation. The room have three beds. Very small. Sheet is clean but too old. I don't want to stay to relax. If not reservation, i would change the hostel! I don't want suggest!

This is the best hostel in downtown . I almost stayed here when I went to HK .