Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

very good location and most comfortable bed ever.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

It was raining at night and raindrops fell on the air con, making very loud noises. We couldn't sleep at all and the hostel could not provide any help.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Within the environment of over crowded, fast money, expensive Hong Kong - this is a good option and is refreshingly long standing stable establishment that gives you a clean room and friendly helpful service.

I stayed in the all female dorm. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful. It was located in a fabulous location, though it was difficult to find. The bathroom made me a little uncomfortable, so I did not shower. And after more than a couple people connected to the wifi, it didn't let me connect to it, though it worked great in the afternoon. It kind of made my experience a little disappointing. Overall, I'd probably go back, though I will check out others first.

• 13th Nov 2014

Corner of room very dusty (really need clean up!) . Wifi can only work on 3rd floor so I could not access from my room on 4th floor. Sometimes local residents smoke along the corridor (guess cannot be helped as the hostel has a few units among the residential areas). Overall quite ok for a few day stay.

Very noisy due to renovation on the bulding. I stay for 6 days no housekeeping.

good hostel. They clean floor and bathroom well but should also clean other areas more

Hostel right in heart of town value for money

Best hostel in Hong Kong Island!

It's different from my anticipation. The room have three beds. Very small. Sheet is clean but too old. I don't want to stay to relax. If not reservation, i would change the hostel! I don't want suggest!

This is the best hostel in downtown . I almost stayed here when I went to HK .

Small and cramped, weak wifi signal

The hostel is on the 3rd floor but there is no sign as it is illegal. The staff was helpful but it seemed they tried to deal with everyone as quickly as possible as to get rid of everyone rapidly... Not so nice. Not sure I would go back.

The beds are super comfy! And it's in a good location on hong kong island.

Lovely, friendly staff and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Also, great facilities/vibe in shared area. Only issue: my room had a bug problem (cockroach) and poorly fitted ceiling tiles. (Nice bathroom though). Other than that, it was a great stay with ever-helpful staff and a relaxed atmosphere.

Very nice place where we stayed 5 nights (one we had on the last day). Location is ideal in Hong Kong, lot of shops and restaurants and near everything you'll want to see. People are very kind and room are ok. We were 3 in a small room but that was ok, only was missing something for our luggage maybe.

The room size, bathroom & the bed are good. My only comment is the AC is not enough cool to facilitate enough for the size of my room (fyi: it was quite big for a hostel room). Also maybe you can add the laundry service like the internal service in the hostel rather than send the customers to outside place.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything ok, good sleep. Good view.

the room is spacious, compare to hongkong standards. near the train station and the shopping area in causeway bay. also near the supermarket - for basic needs and especially food. rather stay here than in tsim sha tsui area.

Shower door not functioning well, not enough ventilation (stuffy), no wall hooks in toilets/room and no changing of bath towels.

• 4th Jul 2014