Studios HK

6.3
Good 368 Total Reviews

16th Aug 2017
5.1

Quite good, perfect location, on the island not in Kowloon (barely a dump!!!). However lounging staff, super small rooms, better looking for another place, in Hong Kong you'll find better decent places than here.

• bria73113664
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017
6.6

Not a bad hostel, but make sure you email if your timing or dates change as you will lose your reservation otherwise (email if you cannot get through over the phone). This happened to me and they graciously allowed us to stay in a room located away from this one. The other room was already in use and dirty, and we could not speak with the workers. Eventually fixed with a new room but our things were locked in the other. If this happens to you, there is a button under the grated doors handle.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
5.1

I was quite unimpressed with this hostel. I don't think it looks anything like the pictures and I think it is quite expensive for what it offers. I had no wifi in my room and no hot water and when I reported this nothing was done to improve the situation nor was I given any compensation. Quite dissapointed

18th Mar 2017
7.1

It's hard to judge the place because there are several hostels all around this area that seem to be run through the same reception and are essentially the same place.The wifi was named 'wang fat', which is another one, so I don't know if you can guarantee why you're going to get. I booked Wang Fat on another occasion and was put somewhere else, which wasn't as nice.

• Barbados, Female, 18-24