Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very noisy due to renovation on the bulding. I stay for 6 days no housekeeping.

good hostel. They clean floor and bathroom well but should also clean other areas more

Hostel right in heart of town value for money

Best hostel in Hong Kong Island!

It's different from my anticipation. The room have three beds. Very small. Sheet is clean but too old. I don't want to stay to relax. If not reservation, i would change the hostel! I don't want suggest!

This is the best hostel in downtown . I almost stayed here when I went to HK .

Small and cramped, weak wifi signal

The hostel is on the 3rd floor but there is no sign as it is illegal. The staff was helpful but it seemed they tried to deal with everyone as quickly as possible as to get rid of everyone rapidly... Not so nice. Not sure I would go back.

The beds are super comfy! And it's in a good location on hong kong island.

Lovely, friendly staff and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Also, great facilities/vibe in shared area. Only issue: my room had a bug problem (cockroach) and poorly fitted ceiling tiles. (Nice bathroom though). Other than that, it was a great stay with ever-helpful staff and a relaxed atmosphere.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Very nice place where we stayed 5 nights (one we had on the last day). Location is ideal in Hong Kong, lot of shops and restaurants and near everything you'll want to see. People are very kind and room are ok. We were 3 in a small room but that was ok, only was missing something for our luggage maybe.

The room size, bathroom & the bed are good. My only comment is the AC is not enough cool to facilitate enough for the size of my room (fyi: it was quite big for a hostel room). Also maybe you can add the laundry service like the internal service in the hostel rather than send the customers to outside place.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything ok, good sleep. Good view.

Shower door not functioning well, not enough ventilation (stuffy), no wall hooks in toilets/room and no changing of bath towels.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I just can't believe that my Hostelworld days ended so quick! It was almost like staying in heaven for 7 days. I made loads of friends there... and I feel really sad now. Can't wait till I get back to Hostelworld, Hong Kong. I look forward to spending some amazing times at Hostelworld soon again!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • India

They took us across the street to a room in another building that was really someone's home (but were renting out one of their spare rooms). It was a little awkward to have to walk through someone's living room just to get to your "hostel." I think this place is really just used for overflow when it's busy at the real hostel. It was really difficult to use the shower in the bathroom since the toilet took up most of the room and so you had to stradle the toilet to take a shower.

Hiiii Junejjang! It's somin i really enjoyed staying at studios hk, actually it was my 2nd visit there and i satisfied. Hope uguys will offer same service like now, miss hk ardy!♥