Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Everything ok, good sleep. Good view.

Shower door not functioning well, not enough ventilation (stuffy), no wall hooks in toilets/room and no changing of bath towels.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I just can't believe that my Hostelworld days ended so quick! It was almost like staying in heaven for 7 days. I made loads of friends there... and I feel really sad now. Can't wait till I get back to Hostelworld, Hong Kong. I look forward to spending some amazing times at Hostelworld soon again!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • India

They took us across the street to a room in another building that was really someone's home (but were renting out one of their spare rooms). It was a little awkward to have to walk through someone's living room just to get to your "hostel." I think this place is really just used for overflow when it's busy at the real hostel. It was really difficult to use the shower in the bathroom since the toilet took up most of the room and so you had to stradle the toilet to take a shower.

Hiiii Junejjang! It's somin i really enjoyed staying at studios hk, actually it was my 2nd visit there and i satisfied. Hope uguys will offer same service like now, miss hk ardy!♥

Room was good compared to other hostels I've stayed at in Hong Kong and was no more expensive.

The location was good and the price was decent.

• 10th Apr 2014

I am okay with the room. However, my friend told me that the cleanliness is not that good. He saw a cockroach in a room. Perfect location in causeway bay. Every shopping district is nearby. Walking distance can be reached.

Overall, we had a good stay here. Although in an old building, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean and the hostel is very secure. The one big downside was that the walls are extremely thin and, for somewhere that is extremely quiet during the day, the halls filled with people late at night yelling and talking when the common area closed. I found it very hard to sleep here. There is also no heating so it was quite cold in the winter- they have air conditioning, so would be a good summer hostel

We stayed for four nights, when we arrived our room was not available, so we were sent to another building across the street. Next day we had back the room we reserved. Other than that, the place was good. The shower, you must turn on the interuptor at least 15 minutes before you shower. Good place, recommended.