Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very good location, 200 meter from MTR Causeway Bay. This is my second time here,the staffs are always tricky.The internet signal is quite bad at the 6th floor.

Nice hostel in a good location. Hard to find, but I think HK is just all around confusing because it all looks the same. Great helpful front desk that upgraded our room to a 3 person suite for free and the room, bathroom and bed were great. Only downfall is the stupid slow elevator and hot hall ways. All in all a great stay! Would suggest it to others.

Great location for shopping

Only stayed here one night so not too much to say. Staff at the desk were helpful and got a nice bottle of water for free which was extremely welcome as it was the beginning of my trip and I wasn't used to the humidity yet. Located near to tube station which made getting around nice and easy. Security was good with locker provided (need your own padlock) Only annoying thing was that I was taken to a separate building to where my dorm was but not the end of the world.

Secure: Average but OK. Someone entered my room 1 afternoon, but I don't think they came into the room to clean, as the furniture was all dusty. I had no idea why they came in, but all my stuff was OK. Location: Perfect!, 5 min away from Causeway MTR and 5 min to A11 Bus (airport). Staff: helpful. Atmos: No idea, I was out of hostel all day long. Clean: Bathroom was OK, furniture all dusty. Value: great location, u get what u pay 4! Facilities: Little room, no windows. is HK, isn't!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

closed to shopping area, nice staff, but the bathroom is broken.