Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice place where we stayed 5 nights (one we had on the last day). Location is ideal in Hong Kong, lot of shops and restaurants and near everything you'll want to see. People are very kind and room are ok. We were 3 in a small room but that was ok, only was missing something for our luggage maybe.

The room size, bathroom & the bed are good. My only comment is the AC is not enough cool to facilitate enough for the size of my room (fyi: it was quite big for a hostel room). Also maybe you can add the laundry service like the internal service in the hostel rather than send the customers to outside place.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything ok, good sleep. Good view.

Shower door not functioning well, not enough ventilation (stuffy), no wall hooks in toilets/room and no changing of bath towels.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I just can't believe that my Hostelworld days ended so quick! It was almost like staying in heaven for 7 days. I made loads of friends there... and I feel really sad now. Can't wait till I get back to Hostelworld, Hong Kong. I look forward to spending some amazing times at Hostelworld soon again!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • India

They took us across the street to a room in another building that was really someone's home (but were renting out one of their spare rooms). It was a little awkward to have to walk through someone's living room just to get to your "hostel." I think this place is really just used for overflow when it's busy at the real hostel. It was really difficult to use the shower in the bathroom since the toilet took up most of the room and so you had to stradle the toilet to take a shower.

Hiiii Junejjang! It's somin i really enjoyed staying at studios hk, actually it was my 2nd visit there and i satisfied. Hope uguys will offer same service like now, miss hk ardy!♥

Room was good compared to other hostels I've stayed at in Hong Kong and was no more expensive.

The location was good and the price was decent.

• 10th Apr 2014

I am okay with the room. However, my friend told me that the cleanliness is not that good. He saw a cockroach in a room. Perfect location in causeway bay. Every shopping district is nearby. Walking distance can be reached.