Studios HK Reviews

A2, 6/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location was good and the price was decent.

• 10th Apr 2014

I am okay with the room. However, my friend told me that the cleanliness is not that good. He saw a cockroach in a room. Perfect location in causeway bay. Every shopping district is nearby. Walking distance can be reached.

Overall, we had a good stay here. Although in an old building, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean and the hostel is very secure. The one big downside was that the walls are extremely thin and, for somewhere that is extremely quiet during the day, the halls filled with people late at night yelling and talking when the common area closed. I found it very hard to sleep here. There is also no heating so it was quite cold in the winter- they have air conditioning, so would be a good summer hostel

We stayed for four nights, when we arrived our room was not available, so we were sent to another building across the street. Next day we had back the room we reserved. Other than that, the place was good. The shower, you must turn on the interuptor at least 15 minutes before you shower. Good place, recommended.

Location is in a residential apartment block just off the main 'Fashion Walk' but the room we were in (4 bed female dorm, which wasn't what we had booked!) was extremely basic. Mildew on the walls, dodgy smell and no WIFI despite the room being sold as having WIFI access! Cat is cute but to walk into a room with hot drinking water and have the litter tray in there just to the side is not okay.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • faithadereti5000

I really enjoyed my stay here, staff is really friendly and the place is clean. I was staying in another hostel which was more dirty, less safe and even the warm water didn't work well, besides MORE EXPENSIVE! moving to this hostel made my holidays way better.

• 17th Jan 2014

you want a cheap place close to transportation stay here. Splurge for the private room with a bath to maje it more bareable. The man spoke English

Showers were a bit low end but perfectly function, wifi is not available in the rooms only in the main common area and tends to drop a lot. Furthermore had a very pleasant stay at this hostel and would definitely stay here again.

• 29th Dec 2013

Either it wasn't explicitly stated or just confusing, but I would not have known to go to the third floor to check in had I not run into people staying at the hostel beforehand.

• 15th Nov 2013