Studios Margo Reviews

Naxos Hora, Naxos, Greece

We really recommend this hostel, the rooms are very well furnished and clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and the hostel is very well located, near the port but in a quiet, tourist-free area ;)

Loved the family run vibe of this place. Wonderful accommodations and very welcoming!

• 8th Aug 2013

Spacious room lovely staff helpful. Short walking distance from centre in a quiet area. Perfect.

Excellent place. We would definitely stay here again. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. The studios are 10 minutes away walking from the port. The bus stop that takes you to the beaches is in front of the studios. There are also supermarkets around and places to rent motorbikes. We only had one issue regarding the payment: their credit card system was out of service when we were going to pay, so we had to go to the ATM. Besides that our stay was spotless.

This hostel was easily the best place my friends and I stayed in on our Greek island-hopping trip. We were collected from the port by the man running the hostel who then made us each a complimentary iced coffee and showed us a map where he outlined al the sites and things to do around Naxos before showing us to our room. The room itself was spacious and clean with a small, well-stocked kitchen unit and an en suite bathroom. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jul 2013

Really great location, its about 10 in walk from the old Naxos town and port, located in a quiet part of the town. The family that run the hotel are great, really helpful and went out of their way to make our stay as stress free and easy as possible. The one thing that's missing from this hotel is a pool but then with so many great beaches around the island its probably not needed. Would stay again.

We had a pleasant stay at Margo Studios, Naxos. The pick-up/drop-off service was great, the rooms were really nice

Our room came with a wonderful view of the Kastro, and within short walking distance to the port, to the bus terminal, to the Kastro, and near various excellent restaurants. The fridge in the room was a life saver to keep our drinks cool when the temperature was soaring outside. The free pick-up at the port was also very much appreciated. Very good value for money.

Very new build,clean and very friendly staff! Just about 10min walking from the center!

Adorable and comfortable place. There is no sign on the outside, so follow directions carefully!

Margos studios is a fantastic place to stay in Naxos. Located in a quiet area just a 10min walk away from the port, with a nearby supermarket. Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. He was waiting for me at the port when he didn't even know what time I would be arriving. Was very helpful helping me plan out my days in Naxos as well! Thanks for the exceptionally wonderful stay.

Solid hostel with friendly receptionists. They helped me plan out my day in Athens!

The location is great, in a quiet area with supermarkets just right around the corner. the town bus stop is just across the street and a short walk to the port and the old town. the owners can't be more friendlier. they gave us suggestions and responded quickly to our questions.

This little hotel was great!! The staff was very nice and welcoming and I loved its location. It's on a big hill, but only about a 10 minute walk or so to the main part of town. I liked running through the curvy streets up there. It was off-season (mid-May) so it was quiet. The room was beautiful and also had a balcony. The only problem I had were some ants in my room. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a fuss - insects happen. But I'm sure they wouldn't have minded moving me.

We had a real pleasant stay at Margo Studio. Nikitas was very quint, he pick us from the port and drop us also and gave us useful info about the town. Very good place to stay in Naxos

Amazing place! Very clean, secure and quiet. Margo, Nik and his wife are very gracious hosts and provide amazing service and are always there whenever needed. The rooms are clean and newly renovated. It is a very safe place in the city and close to town! Would definitely stay here on my next visit to Naxos again!

• 8th May 2013

A really beautiful place to stay, we wish we would have stayed at Margo Studios longer. Our room was new, bright and perfectly clean with big balcony and fast WiFi. Maria and Nikitas were perfect hosts, they provided true insider local information and advices about the restaurants, the beaches and the activities of the island. 5 minutes walking from port, big super market and bakery at the next corner. Overall excellent value for money, we totally reccommend this place to all travelers.

View all Naxos Bed and Breakfasts