Superb 230 Total Reviews
Superb 230 Total Reviews
Studios Margo Located at Naxos Hora, , Naxos.
Greece
Naxos 84300 Naxos Hora
97% 230
37.1083297 25.3806495
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016

This was an amazing place to stay. Nikitas is extremely welcoming as is his mother and will go out of his way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The room was beautiful and cleaned daily. It's very central but in a quiet street so you can sit out on the balcony and relax. Strongly recommend staying here if you are visiting Naxos 😊

• Germany, Male, 31-40
15th May 2016

My stay at Margos Studios was amazing and I fully-heartedly recommend the place. My room was mordern, well-equipped and always perfectly clean (it was tidied up and cleaned every day of my stay). The common area with hammocks and mini golf was great for meeting other travellers. The family running the hotel was incredibly nice, very helpful with planning my trip and doing everything they could to make my stay amazing (like picking me up from the harbor). I would love to visit again!

10th May 2016

like new, very nice room

• nielsth
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
8th May 2016

Excellent place! It's a five minute walk from the port but upon arrival Nikitas picked me up, great service! Rooms comfortable and very clean. Solid Wi-Fi. Good coffee in the morning. Relax in a hammock on the roof after a day of exploring the beautiful island of Naxos.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

Studios Margo was fantastic. I would highly recommend staying here. Located up on a hill in a residential area, the walk along the water to the port city center was lovely. The staff are super friendly and encourage a friendly communal environment. Nikitas was especially helpful in making me feel welcome and giving advice about Naxos. My only complaint was that the wifi was not great in my room. Wifi on the balcony and in the reception was perfect though, so maybe not an issue for all rooms.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Margo studios was so nice. the rooms are beautiful and spacious and have you're own private balcony! They are really helpful as well and gave me a lot of advice on where to go and things to do. I would definitely stay back here if I visited Naxos again. In fact I want to visit Naxos again so I can stay here! Such great value for money too you'd be crazy to miss out on this one!