Studios Margo Reviews

Naxos Hora, Naxos, Greece

Amazing hostel! Couple is very friendly and just the sweetest people you will meet.

• 16th May 2015

Came to Naxos for 1 night in Margo and left the next day to meet some friends in Ios, I liked Naxos so much and Margo Studios was so accommodating that we had to return and so we did after a couple of days, for another three nights. I wish I could have stayed more. Solid location, friendly owners, rooms are more like hotel style, with many communal areas to meet other people with cheap prices so do not look anywhere else for your accommodation in Naxos. Its a great experience

• 9th May 2015

This cute hotel is very clean and safe with bright rooms and i loved its location. The owners, a young couple, provide amazing service, they gave us all the useful information for exploring the island and i can assure you that our memories from Naxos would't be the same without their tips. Common areas also include a garden with hammocks that i loved being able to just sit and relax with a nice glass of wine. I met some other backpackers over there, hence i extended my stay at fantastic rates.

It was an amazing stay! It was in a part of town that was so close to everything. All those that were around were super friendly and very welcoming. By and far this is the best place I have stayed and I would stay there again. My only regret is that I did not stay there longer; however, I WILL be going back there when I go back to Naxos again.

• 6th May 2015

If you want a place with nice vibes and great atmosphere in Naxos then Margo Studios is your place!

• 5th May 2015

I can't praise this hostel enough, amazing staff, great location. Highly recommended.

Wonderful stay! The whole place was charming and very Greek. Margo and Maria were very accommodating and when I told them that my fiancé was really hungry, they brought her homemade Easter bread!

View all Naxos Bed and Breakfasts