Studios Margo Reviews

Naxos Hora, Naxos, Greece

AMAZING STAY!!! The most lovely, friendly and helpful couple who gave us a thorough introduction to Naxos and told us all the best places to go. Picked up and dropped off from/to the port and given drinks whenever we wanted! The room was perfect as it had a fridge, sink, cooking stove and bowls etc AND a balcony! The best value for money and would DEFINATELY come back again !!!!! Thank you x

• 27th Jun 2015

The host was amazing!! He picked us up from the port and even dropped us off at the end of our stay. The room we stayed in was exactly what we were looking for, and it was so clean! I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting Naxos!

Best experience of my 2 month trip so far -- the rooms are cute and comfortable, and Nikitas caters to your every need! Naxos was splendid!

Absolutely amazing hospitality. Would recommend 100%.

Great place - so great we stayed an extra day! We were offered the best frappes every morning, got some great recommendations on restaurants and places to visit... Will definitely go back here when I visit Naxos again.

Nikitas might be nicest guy we met on our trip to Greece. He was incredibly helpful and friendly and we couldn't have asked more of him. The rooms were spotless and comfortable, even with a balcony. Each time we were in the reception we were offered refreshments, he gave us a ride to the port when we left and even helped us plan the rest of our trip. We would undoubtedly stay at Margo Studios again, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a low-key place to rest on Naxos!

Just amazing! Our room was cleaned every day with new towels. The room was modern, the kitchen was more than adequately stocked. The owner even picked us up from the port and dropped as back on out departure day. Great common area for guests to use as well. Loved every bid of our stay here! 10/10 would stay again :)

I really liked my staying in Margo studius, the room was very confortable and clean, very near the city centre, the port, and the bus stop to the beatches. The staffs were very kind and helpfull, they give us a ride from and to the port without any charge. I highly recommend and certainly would stay there again.

We really loved staying at Margo Studios. You get a LOT for the money you pay! The staff is so friendly and helpful and very flexible (we changed our reservation three times and there were no problems). The rooms are so nice and are cleaned every day :) The Studio is close to the town in a very nice neighborhood and there is a 15-20 minute walk to the beach. You always feel welcome and it is so nice to come back from the beach to relax at the wonderful Margo Studios. We recommend it 100 %.

The hosts at Margo Studios were absolutely fantastic and helpful. Nikitas gave us a ride to the airport even though he was not obliged to! We also enjoyed speaking to Maria over a lovely breakast she prepared for us. The room was clean and comfortablecomfortable, and had a brilliant location! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Very good stay. Everything was clean and in good condition. Thanks again!

An excellent choice! The hosts were very friendly, the rooms were immaculate. A free cup of coffee upon arrival too! Would definitely recommend it!

Great place to stay in Naxos! The owner is very helpful and gives great recommendations! Room has a balcony and there is common seating area as well as hammocks to relax in! Only minor downside is the small shower!

Great and friendly host. Really had everything down and did a great job of making us feel welcome. Wish I had spent more time in Naxos.

This was a lovely little hotel. It was clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I was picked up from the port at midnight! The staff were very good at advising you on where to eat for good Greek food and what to do around the island. The hotel was located very near to all the restaurants and the port/bus station, and also very close to one of the beaches. I had a great stay!

Amazing hostel! Couple is very friendly and just the sweetest people you will meet.

• 16th May 2015

Amazing place & amazing people!!!

• 15th May 2015

Came to Naxos for 1 night in Margo and left the next day to meet some friends in Ios, I liked Naxos so much and Margo Studios was so accommodating that we had to return and so we did after a couple of days, for another three nights. I wish I could have stayed more. Solid location, friendly owners, rooms are more like hotel style, with many communal areas to meet other people with cheap prices so do not look anywhere else for your accommodation in Naxos. Its a great experience

• 9th May 2015

This cute hotel is very clean and safe with bright rooms and i loved its location. The owners, a young couple, provide amazing service, they gave us all the useful information for exploring the island and i can assure you that our memories from Naxos would't be the same without their tips. Common areas also include a garden with hammocks that i loved being able to just sit and relax with a nice glass of wine. I met some other backpackers over there, hence i extended my stay at fantastic rates.

It was an amazing stay! It was in a part of town that was so close to everything. All those that were around were super friendly and very welcoming. By and far this is the best place I have stayed and I would stay there again. My only regret is that I did not stay there longer; however, I WILL be going back there when I go back to Naxos again.

• 6th May 2015