Studios Margo Reviews

Naxos Hora, Naxos, Greece

Really loved my stay here, room was perfect and even had a little balcony. Well placed for the port, old town and bus station. Fabulous.

Great place. Spacious rooms and so cheap!! Good location too, a little walk to the town but no more than 5-10 minutes and a gorgeous view as you walk over the hill at sunset. Staff were friendly and really helpful. Only thing - don't expect a full kitchenette in the rooms - it's really just a stove top, sink and fridge. And bring your own fry pan :p Otherwise a great place

Great location, great price, great stay here! We very much enjoyed our stay at studio Margo. The host was amazing and helped us plan our days here in Naxos to see and enjoy the best places of this island. Would recommend this place to anyone staying in Naxos!

Lovely stay- probably my favourite so far! Right near the main town of Naxos and the owner and his mother were great and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!

The best hostel in Naxos, service from A to Z, a big deal!! :))

Friendly owner, knowledgeable about the island - is eager to share the tips on things to do, see and eat. Pick up/drop off at the port, can arrange a hired car which will be waiting for you at the hostel in the morning. Basic cooking facilities (stove takes ages to heat) but good for the breakfast or occasional pasta. Our room was facing the road and primary school which was noisy at times.

We had an awesome stay at Margos Studios! The owner is unbelievable kind and picked us up from the ferry. He also offered us coffee for free every morning and told us so many secret tips for the island. The rooms were very nice and modern. They even had a balcony. Unfortunately there were way to many hair from our previous tenant but the rest was really over average concerning value for money. Thanks for the best time of our travel!

I only stayed here one night, but it was clean, comfortable, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Would stay here again if I returned to Naxos.

I had a great time staying at studio margos. The owner is very welcoming and will make your stay in naxos the best he can by providing suggestions on where to go and which buses to take. I really enjoyed that the hotel was off the main strip so you could get a good nights sleep. Facilities were clean and well manitained i would for sure recommend staying at this place.

stayed in a private room with small kitchenette which was everything i needed - lovely walk to the beach and useful having a laptop with good internet you can use in the common room.

This place was perfect!! It's so close to the port..around a 5 minute walk..the family is so nice! They're very welcoming. I would definitely stay there again.

Really great accommodation!, had a great stay with wonderful service, very nice bedroom and barthroom, the owners is the most helpfull and accommodating of people I have ever stayed with, we also extended our stay with great rates.will defiantly stay here again!

View all Naxos Bed and Breakfasts