5.4
Rating 110 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 110 Total Reviews
Stumble Inn Backpackers Lodge Located at 12 Market Street, , Stellenbosch.
South Africa
Stellenbosch 7600 12 Market Street
54% 110
-33.9392834 18.8549637
    Rooms available

• Kenya, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
2.3

The place was filthy, one electricity socket in the kitchen where everyone had to charge their phones, others dried their hair there as there was no power supply in the bathrooms and dormitories. The place was full of mosquitoes, no security to watch the cars and anybody could walk in to the yard where cars are parked. I had booked for 2 nights, decided t leave after the 1st night and the staff were not willing to refund. I did not even protest as I just wanted tO leave that place.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2015
7.4

We only spend two nights here, because we wanted to do the wine tour which was a lot of fun. Location of the hostel is perfect, close to the centrum and restaurants. We stayed in the second house of the hostel which was close to the hostel itself. The second night a lot of students were suddenly in our house, apparently for just the night. It was a bit too noisy, but after we told them they were more quiet.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2015
2.6

This hostel was awful and I regret booking it at all. When I arrived there were random men sleeping in the lounge who obviously weren't guests. The door handle to the room I was given was broken. Also the room had no fan or aircon, only a gigantic window which had no bars on it for safety nor locks. The room was situated on the ground floor and anyone could easily get in from the outside. Also there were more men walking past the window. I ended up booking a BnB to stay in after arriving.