Suarsena House Bungalow 1 Reviews

Monkey Forest Street, Arjuna Lane, Ubud, Ubud, Indonesia

The houses are very nice and its quiet there. The bubgalows are located very close to the center of ubud and its shops and restaurants. We were very content with our stay at suarsena.

Excellent value-for-money guesthouse right in the middle of Ubud, but located in a quiet side alley, without the buzz and noise of Monkey Forest street. Beautiful rooms with large balconies overlooking town. Get a room with a/c though for not that much more, as the sun burns straight onto the windows all day. The included breakfasts were generous and good. Wifi in the rooms was strong and reliable.

This place was great, except for the fact that my friend and I woke up with tons of bug bites. I think it was just our bungalow in particular. I'm almost positive the bites weren't from bed bugs, but maybe ants or flees. Our friends who stayed in a different bungalow were fine. Otherwise the staff was amazing, and the bungalows were clean and well kept.

The staff at Swarsena were very helpful and casual. The building is lovely, and breakfast was fantastic. Room was mostly clean, although the bathroom cabinet area could use some dusting. Views of the city from the top floor for now - they're constructing a building next door that may change that a bit.

central location, very nice breakfast, clean and spacey rooms. the staff is not 24h available

Excellent location. Staff were helpful with planning our time in Ubud. Great breakfast and so nice to be served on the balcony outside our room!

Loved this bungalow!!! Their banana pancakes for breakfast were amazing and the staff were kind, funny, and helpful. Very quiet with a beautiful view of the mountains and sunset, but just right around the corner from the main road and everything you need within walking distance!

Delicious breakfast! Great central location and mostly very friendly staff. Rooms are basic but very nice.

Great location. Close to everything. Having pancakes on the balcony every morning was the best. Room was very simple. Although the hot water took a long time heat up.

Beautiful & clean, & the AC works well. You have a semi-private balcony that's really pleasant to lounge on with two chairs, a table, & a bench. Breakfast is served on the balcony & is a choice of eggs or a fruit crepe ("pancake") w/ fresh mixed fruit on the side. There's also coffee & tea. Loved this hostel, would stay again. Great location & they helped us arrange tours. Only minor draw backs: no shower, weird locks on door (padlock? means you cant lock it from the inside), awful wifi.

This kind of business from Hostelworld is not cool. I arrived here & was told it was full. They took me to a place around the corner that was not as nice & was much cheaper. I called Hostelworld but they told me that if I get moved somewhere "similar" then I have to take it. The trick is Hostelworld got my 15% deposit on the original place. I then had to pay this new place the outstanding balance. Think about that... Hostelworld receives money for nothing! DISHONEST. Use Agoda for Bali bookings.

Cute hidden little place in a great location in Ubud. The atmosphere of the place with the trees and the pond made me feel like I was in the secret garden. Bathroom was nice and clean. I loved sitting outside my room and getting served a great breakfast (banana pancakes are to die for!) and just enjoying the peace and quite. The Water Palace, flea market and many delicious restaurants are just around the corner. I would definitely come back and stay! A hidden gem!

The ambience of this guesthouse could not be beat. The place is made to look like villas with separate bungalows and terraces with views of the green space which was everywhere. There was beautiful Buddha statues, a water fountain and so much greenery. It was so nice to sit out on the terrace in the mornings and at night. The hostel offered the best breakfast we've had in Indonesia. The best pancakes ever! In terms of cleanliness, well the inside of the villa leaves a little to be desired.

View all Ubud Bed and Breakfasts