9.8
Superb 461 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 461 Total Reviews
Submarino Hostel Located at Travessa Angela Chaves, 121, Lagoa da Conceio, Florianopolis.
Brazil
Florianopolis Santa Catarina 88062305 Travessa Angela Chaves, 121, Lagoa da Concei��o
98% 461
-27.5984449 -48.4640836
    Rooms available

• Wales, Female, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed in and I am 3 months into my rtw trip!! The staff are amazing and very helpful giving the hostel a chilled and welcoming feel. The hostel is spacious and very clean and the breakfast is refreshing and good. There are kayaks, paddle boards and surf boards (and netflix in case it rains). I thoroughly recommend and will deffo be going back when I am next in Florianopolis :)

13th Nov 2016

This place is great! The whole staff super helpful, clean atmosphere, confortable bed, calm neighbourhood. Sadly I couldnt make it until breakfast (was there for just one day). But I intend to comeback shortly!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

Really clean and organised. Went in the downturn so it was more of a chill and quiet vibe, summer would be awesome here. Only thing I would recommend to better would be that there be more info on things to do, how to get to places and so forth. There is only a lot of brochures. But this wont affect your stay there so much.

1st Sep 2016

Muito bom! Very clean hostel with awesome wifi! Even got a great Portuguese lesson from one of the staff!

25th Jul 2016

Perfect place for some fun and also a good night sleep. The staff is fully prepared to handle the hostel and give us all support. I only had good experiences there (and I'm a tough guy).