Submarino Hostel

Superb 499 Total Reviews
Superb 499 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
21st Sep 2017

Floripa is amazing, as is this hostel. This was my second time staying there, because I loved it so much. Everyone working at the hostel, including the owners, are really friendly and always willing to offer suggestions on things to do. The hostel is cosy, with good facilities that encourage everyone staying to be sociable and they keep it clean all of the time. After 10 months of travelling South America, I would say this is easily one of the best (if not the best) hostel I have stayed in.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

We loved this hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful with giving directions and advice. It's a 5 minute walk from shops/restaurants and the bus to the beaches. The beds were very comfy with lockers underneath and the bathrooms and kitchen were always spotless. It was low season, so not too busy, but I'm sure there would be a great party atmosphere with more people. No breakfast, but wouldn't expect one at this price! Wish we could have stayed longer.

• JamieGordon89
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Jul 2017

Awesome place! Great hostel, great staff, good kitchen facilities, parties most nights if that's your thing - would highly recommend :)

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

I loved it here and would definitely stay again! Great location right off the lagoa with great bus connections to get all around the island. Paula and all the staff were so friendly and helpful - I had a bus at 8pm and there was no problem with me keeping the bed and staying in the hostel until then without paying for the night and I even left my headphones in the room and Paula brought them to the bus station for me. I felt really at home and enjoyed my time here a lot. Not a bad word to say!

29th Jun 2017

I arrived at the hostel in june, which is the low season so I was pretty much the only guest there but the experience was very relaxing asthenia staff, the location and the atmosphere are really good! The hostel is very very clean, just next to the lagoa, and only a few minutes walk from all the facilities. 15 min walk from the bus station. Will stay again probably next week!

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

Lovely hostel, perfectly located just 10 minutes walk to the Lagoa. The staff are really friendly and if you fancy a party then they've got all the tips and places to go in floripa. If you don't want to party, then the hostel is pretty good at staying quiet after 10 o'clock. The rooms are spacious, the bunk beds are comfy, and you can sit up. No bumping your head when you try to get out of bed. Even have 2 kitchens if one gets too crowded. Top notch!!

×