Submarino Hostel Reviews

Travessa Angela Chaves, 121, Lagoa da Concei��o, Florianopolis, Brazil

I had an amazing time here and ended up staying an extra night. The breakfast is incredible! They let me check in at 8am and gave me breakfast - even though I wasn't due to check in until 2pm. Plus they let me use the showers at 8pm on my last day, even though I had checked out at 11am. Really incredible service....can't recommend this hostel enough.

Very cool

Staff are great and really helpful. Speak perfect english. Great breakfast!! Comfortable beds very sturdy bunk beds. Location about 10min walk from bus station and town centre. Quiet as off season. Weather wasn't great too visit the island but nice hostel to chill in. Two good kitchens. Fine system a little off putting.

Nice place, with good staff. The beds are great, and facilities are good as well. Just need to improve the directions for how to get there.

I really needed some peace and quiet, and at this time of the year submarino was perfect for that! Good beds, nice breakfast, hammocks, a fire place, only 5 min walk from supermarket and bus stop and sweet and helpfull staff! For me it was perfect to relax!!

View all Florianopolis Hostels