Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel and rooms were nice and clean, location wise it was quite easy to walk to a lot of the areas were it's all happening.

Great hostel :).It's really cool place with a great atmosphere and a good location. We could leave our bags there even after check out. Thanks for that btw... Next time we will stay longer. Greetings from Czech republic.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Pretty much average in all ways

Great place for solo travelers as it's a small hostel so easy to meet others. It's a perfect balance of being able to chill out or go out depending on your mood. The 6bed dorm I stayed in was a bit small for everyone's laguage, but pretty standard for hostels.

The location is good but hard to find. There is no sign on the street so it took me a while to find the hostel. The wifi in my room was so bad that i can hardly browse the webside. The bathroom was a mess, everyone put their stuff in the bathroom. I traveled alone but my roommate lost his phone in the hostel. So, overeall, I'm not satisfied with this hostel.

Loved it! Thanks for making my stay extremely fun, the nights out were great! I love that the staff hangs out with the guests, plays games and organizes events. Very fun hostel :)

I've been travelling for 10 weeks through eastern europe and this has been one of my favourite hostels. Clean, located in a nice neighbourhood and the staff are fantastic. They really go out of their way to help you. The only improvement I can think of is blankets on the beds, because some nights were a little cold with just a sheet. Apart from that, we had a great stay, would definitely recommend!

This hostel is outstanding. The owner and staff are incredible people, went out to the baths with them and had steak on my first night there. Haven't experienced a better atmosphere anywhere before. Go to this hostel. Best EVAAAAR

This is a brilliant hostel. This is my second time inter railing around Europe and this hostel is definitely one of my favourites,if not my favourite! The hostel is really cosy, clean and great for socialising and meeting other people. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and everything works! The staff are great, all very helpful and friendly. Everything is just right. You get more than your money's worth at this place. Enjoy your stay!