Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel and rooms were nice and clean, location wise it was quite easy to walk to a lot of the areas were it's all happening.

Great hostel :).It's really cool place with a great atmosphere and a good location. We could leave our bags there even after check out. Thanks for that btw... Next time we will stay longer. Greetings from Czech republic.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Pretty much average in all ways

Great place for solo travelers as it's a small hostel so easy to meet others. It's a perfect balance of being able to chill out or go out depending on your mood. The 6bed dorm I stayed in was a bit small for everyone's laguage, but pretty standard for hostels.

The location is good but hard to find. There is no sign on the street so it took me a while to find the hostel. The wifi in my room was so bad that i can hardly browse the webside. The bathroom was a mess, everyone put their stuff in the bathroom. I traveled alone but my roommate lost his phone in the hostel. So, overeall, I'm not satisfied with this hostel.

Loved it! Thanks for making my stay extremely fun, the nights out were great! I love that the staff hangs out with the guests, plays games and organizes events. Very fun hostel :)

I've been travelling for 10 weeks through eastern europe and this has been one of my favourite hostels. Clean, located in a nice neighbourhood and the staff are fantastic. They really go out of their way to help you. The only improvement I can think of is blankets on the beds, because some nights were a little cold with just a sheet. Apart from that, we had a great stay, would definitely recommend!

This hostel is outstanding. The owner and staff are incredible people, went out to the baths with them and had steak on my first night there. Haven't experienced a better atmosphere anywhere before. Go to this hostel. Best EVAAAAR

This is a brilliant hostel. This is my second time inter railing around Europe and this hostel is definitely one of my favourites,if not my favourite! The hostel is really cosy, clean and great for socialising and meeting other people. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and everything works! The staff are great, all very helpful and friendly. Everything is just right. You get more than your money's worth at this place. Enjoy your stay!

Had an amazing time (and birthday!) at Suite Hostel - a great common room area where everyone can meet up and hang out together. AC in the rooms goes on at night, and some nights were quite cold, but it was nice to have a cool room waiting in the evening! Great staff - they know where the good bars / restaurants are in the area. 4th floor walk up is a little challenging at times, but there is a small elevator, and atmosphere at the hostel MORE than makes up for it!! Would definitely stay again!

• 27th Jul 2014

A great hostel that has a good mix of chill and party, wifi over the whole hostel and nice rooms. Staff were also extremely friendly and were great for taking us out to cool places and showing us a good time. Would definitely recommend.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in, amazing atmosphere, amazing people, just the best place to stay!

Staff was great. Location is great. Good place to meet people.

all of the guests in the hostel where English. That was sometimes a little annoying, because some of them just stayed inside the English circle. A little bit more international would be nice

Great hostel, good location for Budapest which is pretty big anyway. The staff were fantastic, they are mostly other travellers and were very friendly and enthusiastic - always up for a few drinking games at night too. Overall great atmosphere and a clean, well-equipped hostel.

I really enjoyed stating at Suite Hostel. Although it was quite hot (no AC during the daytime) and there weren't enough bathrooms, the positive energy made up for it. We loved hanging out with fellow travelers and staff in the afternoons and playing drinking games/going out with them at night. A very unique hostel!

Very good staff, place. Only bad thing was it was a bit warm in the room even with air conditionning.

Great Hostel, great people, great location, great environment. Couldn't have had a more fun stay! Highly recommend!

Great staff here at Suite hostel that take everyone out drinking and socializing at night. Nice big common area to meet people. Location is great. My only complaint is that it gets a bit hot during the day, but the AC gets turned on at night so there's no troubles sleeping.

Suite hostel was different to other hostels. The staff are really friendly and welcoming and you share rooms with them so you feel like part of the family. In the evening everyone tends to go out together and there's a really laid back atmosphere. The only downside was the heat in the bedrooms most of the time as air con could only be on from 10 till 10.