Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

There's nothing bad about Suite Hostel that I can think of!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel and staff surpassed my expectations. We arrived before the check-in time and the staff offered to store our bags and valuables so we could go out into the city. They were very inclusive (invited us out to Szimpla, asked if we wanted food etc). Overall a nice atmosphere to chill and make friends. Pity we only stayed for a night.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Super cool place. I met the owner, a nice guy from Seattle. He was nice to chat with and had some interesting insight into Hungarian culture. The hostel is very nifty, with a really nice vibe. The staff let me use their computer and print documents and made coffee for me in the morning. I really enjoyed my time here and would DEFINITELY stay here again.

Had a great time in such a good environment, good atmosphere and awesome people, new friends! Totally recommend!!!

• 21st Mar 2014

Super glad I found this hostel. It was exactly what I was looking for. I felt like I was at home in that cool living room with amazingly comfortable couches and awesome artwork. I don't cook but there is a kitchen if you're into that. Very clean too. They got a good thing going here. If I go back to budapest this is where I'll be staying.

Very nice atmosphere, excellent location, very nice people. In the future I'm going to come back to this place

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Poland

This is the best hostel as its some penthouse units that have been converted. .. so basically if u want to stay in your own flat with mates stay here.....

• 14th Feb 2014

I recently stayed in this hostel with a group of 15. The staff were extremely accommodating and helpful towards us. The location is great and the hostel itself is extremely clean with a great sense of character. I have never stayed in a hostel with such good value for money and would highly recommend staying here if you are on a budget.

This place is perfect for a person on a budget. Although the beds were quite noisy, the overall set up is really nice. The bathroom in my room was very clean and the staff was super helpful. The home vibe adds a nice touch.

The hostel is awesome! I have never been to the hostel like this one. The atmospere is very relaxed and staff hangs out with the guests showing the best spots of the city. Rooms and the bathrooms are clean. I liked the most big common area where I cooked and playing games with my new friends. Thank you for the awesome stay!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Russia

Very nice place, frendly people, felt almost like home. The location is excellent, in the city center, we didn't need to take any bus or underground for visiting the city.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Romania

The best hostel i've ever stayed!Very clean place with good security. Great location, awesome staff! Definitely recommend this place!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Poland

The dorm room was very cramped and the apartment we were in was not very clean.

Really good hostel, you feel a little bit at home. Very friendly staff and great location, a walk distance everywhere. Good place to meet people and go to a club.