Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

Had a great time in such a good environment, good atmosphere and awesome people, new friends! Totally recommend!!!

• 21st Mar 2014

Super glad I found this hostel. It was exactly what I was looking for. I felt like I was at home in that cool living room with amazingly comfortable couches and awesome artwork. I don't cook but there is a kitchen if you're into that. Very clean too. They got a good thing going here. If I go back to budapest this is where I'll be staying.

Very nice atmosphere, excellent location, very nice people. In the future I'm going to come back to this place

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Poland

This is the best hostel as its some penthouse units that have been converted. .. so basically if u want to stay in your own flat with mates stay here.....

I recently stayed in this hostel with a group of 15. The staff were extremely accommodating and helpful towards us. The location is great and the hostel itself is extremely clean with a great sense of character. I have never stayed in a hostel with such good value for money and would highly recommend staying here if you are on a budget.

This place is perfect for a person on a budget. Although the beds were quite noisy, the overall set up is really nice. The bathroom in my room was very clean and the staff was super helpful. The home vibe adds a nice touch.

1 2 Next » last »