Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

Nice Hostel for Nice price ))) I traveled with my 9 year old son... Loved the location and the very friendly stuff ))) Good to place to stop

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

There's nothing bad about Suite Hostel that I can think of!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel and staff surpassed my expectations. We arrived before the check-in time and the staff offered to store our bags and valuables so we could go out into the city. They were very inclusive (invited us out to Szimpla, asked if we wanted food etc). Overall a nice atmosphere to chill and make friends. Pity we only stayed for a night.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Super cool place. I met the owner, a nice guy from Seattle. He was nice to chat with and had some interesting insight into Hungarian culture. The hostel is very nifty, with a really nice vibe. The staff let me use their computer and print documents and made coffee for me in the morning. I really enjoyed my time here and would DEFINITELY stay here again.

Had a great time in such a good environment, good atmosphere and awesome people, new friends! Totally recommend!!!

• 21st Mar 2014

Super glad I found this hostel. It was exactly what I was looking for. I felt like I was at home in that cool living room with amazingly comfortable couches and awesome artwork. I don't cook but there is a kitchen if you're into that. Very clean too. They got a good thing going here. If I go back to budapest this is where I'll be staying.

Very nice atmosphere, excellent location, very nice people. In the future I'm going to come back to this place

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Poland

This is the best hostel as its some penthouse units that have been converted. .. so basically if u want to stay in your own flat with mates stay here.....

I recently stayed in this hostel with a group of 15. The staff were extremely accommodating and helpful towards us. The location is great and the hostel itself is extremely clean with a great sense of character. I have never stayed in a hostel with such good value for money and would highly recommend staying here if you are on a budget.

1 2 Next » last »