Suite Hostel Reviews

utca Veres Palne 14, Budapest, Hungary

The staff were great, really helpful and very friendly and professional. The only negative comments I would make are that the shower was not very good and we were not made aware of the option of having the air-con on at night. The first night was unbearably hot until I asked and were told we could have it on at night.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Could not recommend this hostel any more! The staff are friendly and encourage people to get involved and participate in group activities.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Great hostel with nice commonroom, friendly staff, felt at home at once! Beds were a bit bad, but otherwise awesome hostel!!!

this place is the best. the staff are amazing and so friendly, willing to help you plan your day

This plae was a little different. The hostel itself was fine although we thought the lift was going to fall from it's cable so we chose to take the 4 flights of stairs every time. It's very small and the staff actually live there and so you feel as though you are staying in someone's home as they are always around and sit on the couches/use the kitchen the whole time. There is nowhere to drink or socialise

Thanks for the review but we find it very strange that you were drinking and socializing in our dining area with us and other guests but said there was nowhere to drink or socialize.

Great location! Helpful staff! I stayed at two hostels in Budva, this was lots better thanks the first one! Recommended, fellow travelers!

Fantastic location and really friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. Thank you for a great stay.

• 7th Jun 2014

Great location, relaxed easygoing people, great staff and good rooms! The burger joint and party party were amazing! Will definitely come back! :)

• 6th Jun 2014

Thanks guys! Had a great time and it's a great location

2-ply toilet paper, need I say more?

• 5th Jun 2014

Awesome, with really friendly and helpful staff!

One of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at! staff (mostly other travellers) were very helpful and always up for some fun. We stayed for four nights and were invited out all nights. Great common space, easy to strike up conversations and a very welcoming vibe. Good location (especially given how huge Budapest is), was easy to find and very clean. Lockers were available but we never felt the need to use them and staff offered to keep valuables in the office if we were genuinely concerned.

Suite hostel is probably the best hostel I stayed in. Spotless, welcoming and lots of fun. Even guests from Colors hostel two floors below in the same building come over for the great atmosphere and memorable nights out arranged by the tireless staff. Highly recommendable!

Very clean, perfect atmosphere (also for people who travel allone). The staff are people who work there through the website 'workaway' and therefore they are also kind of tourists, so they like to go out with the travellers. The beds are a bit noisy and there are no curtains, so for not so good sleepers, bring some earplugs and something to cover your eyes. The shower could also be better. I recommend you these hostel for sure, because of the nice atmosphere and the friendly owner and staff

• 11th May 2014
  • Belgium

Nice Hostel for Nice price ))) I traveled with my 9 year old son... Loved the location and the very friendly stuff ))) Good to place to stop

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

There's nothing bad about Suite Hostel that I can think of!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel and staff surpassed my expectations. We arrived before the check-in time and the staff offered to store our bags and valuables so we could go out into the city. They were very inclusive (invited us out to Szimpla, asked if we wanted food etc). Overall a nice atmosphere to chill and make friends. Pity we only stayed for a night.

• 13th Apr 2014