Suites DF Hostel

Superb 1736 Total Reviews

• gilagc791162
  • Guatemala, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

Nice place to meet people. Wifi did not work 2 days of my stay. Very good location.

13th Jun 2017

I stayed here for just one night and felt it was a great value for the price. I stayed in a girl's dorm with 6 beds. The shared bathroom was clean but the sink is open in the room, so it was hard to be quiet while the others were sleeping. Other than that, the breakfast was really wonderful, with homemade jams and taquitos as well as fresh fruit, and the staff was excellent. I actually left later than I planned to because it was such a friendly environment and good place to meet new friends!

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

I like this hostel for several reason however it's not without faults. I really like the free breakfast, fresh cut fruit is the way to go. Having the bathrooms in the dorms is a huge plus, nothing worse than walking around the halls of a hostel in your birthday suit. Some folks in other reviews complained about the lack of A/C, however I never once saw it an issue. The wifi needs help and I wish they had more daily events to bring the hostel together. I would stay here again though.

11th Jun 2017

Great stay! honest and friendly staff looking to really see what is best for you during the stay. We also had a lot of bags with us this time and they were happy to help us with them up the stairs and into the taxi. Amazing service. The free breakfast was lovely too (You can order more if still hungry). I would stay here again when I return to D F!

• USA, Male, 31-40
7th Jun 2017

Great stay! Good vibe! Great place to meet people. Where I'd stay again.

• jackwilliams1994
  • England, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Great location, great lockers, met some nice people. Nothing bad to say, only had a short stay but had no problems.

1st Jun 2017

Great staff and great hostel. Just bring some earplugs as there is no sound barrier from the patio (which is adorable btw). Will stay again when I come back to MC.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st May 2017

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. If you are a solo traveller and are considering staying here - do it! It is so easy to meet people and there are a lot of international travellers. There are heaps of outdoor areas to chill (no hostel bar so you can BYO drinks). The only downside I found was the food options around the area... I went to Roma Norte most days. Way more cool bars/restaurant options in that area. I would stay again.

• lindachen523
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
29th May 2017

Staffs were helpful and very approachable! The location was close to a metro station. The receptionist always locked the door around midnight to ensure strangers wouldn't get in. The downside of this hostel is that the rooms get extremely hot at night (which makes it difficult to fall asleep!), but if you open the window, the mosquitoes will get in. My advice is to sleep with your door open a little bit, if you're comfortable with it (my room did it for the whole week).

26th May 2017

I LOVED the location, my room, and the accommodating staff. Breakfast was yummy! Coffee could use some help though. My travel companion canceled and the staff was able to change my room accommodation with no issue. They were also expert at recommending nearby restaurants and assisting with tours. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip! This is a great bang for the buck!