Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Great all-round hostel. Staff were excellent, from the receptionists to the managers, right down to the cleaning ladies and breakfast staff.

Nice place, great staff, good breakfast. Overall a really good option. Could do with a bit more attention to detail. No hooks for a towels, no soap in bathrooms, card keys always became inactive so many trips up and down 4 flights of stairs. Certainly recommend it though.

I stayed in the dormitories here, and they were okay, it was quite hot though, no ac, but a fan. Noise level was low. The wifi was a bit slow at times. The beds got power outlets so you can charge your phone/laptop in bed, there are also lockers in the room. The place got two outside areas, nice for chilling out. The breakfast is amazing, and the staff are awesome! Will I return here, absolutely! The girl in the reception gave me her charged bus card so I could get to the airport, service!

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at Suites DF Hostel. We felt the location was ideal and allowed us to explore Mexico City very easily. Our only issue was for 2-3 nights there was a loud banging that seemed to come from above us throughout the night. There were no rooms above us so we couldn't figure out what was going on. It did make getting good sleep those couple of nights hard. Overall we had a good experience and the staff were super helpful.

Great hostel with good setup. Really nice breaky cooked by the lovely ladies!! Staff were helpful and all multi-lingual, able to give advice on events, places and transport. Nice little outdoor areas, great to meet people or just chill out. Walking distance to heaps of attractions near the city centre, and very close to metro and bus stations, only 30-40 minutes from airport with the new bus network. Will stay here again!

Very friendly hostel environment. The breakfast offered was soooooo good!

Just great couldn't fault.

Nice place to meet ppl.

Nothing to complain about this hostel. Super friendly staff and very clean rooms. Nice terrace with a bar and good breakfast too! I really loved the atmosphere of this hostel.

I don't have a bad thing to say about this hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean and the rooms spacious. It was also social and met some great people. Highly recommend

I think its the best hostel of Mexico City! Its kinda like a premium hostel. Super recommended!

Thanks a lot for your comment!!!. We hope you visit us again!

great hostel with friendly staff, but could really use some mosquito nets on the windows. would be a massive improvement to the rooms

The staff is super friendly and amazingly helpful! The housekeepers/cooks are so sweet and friendly. They really care about you and want to help you. They have a daily rotating breakfast menu which is delicious. The balcony areas are nice and well maintained. The hostel is in the financial area & is near corner stores, restaurants, street vendors, the metro, & sightseeing. My only gripe is that our room was on the 4th floor and there is no elevator. So moving our luggage was exhausting.

We enjoyed our stay at Suites DF! Great atmosphere, altough still noisy around midnight. Breakfast was good! Every day a different dish: pancakes/toast/... with juce, tee, coffee, and fresh fruit. The breakfast lady (the owner?) was so nice and she made us feel like home! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The WiFi connection wasn't super, but it worked most of the times. The rooms were spacious and clean.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

I loved this Hostel. Easy to meet people in the terrace, breakfast was delicious, and you could always ask for more. Staff were so happy to help with anything - Cissy helped me find my way around the city and gave me a big mummy hug when I stressed out. I love her :) Rooms were comfortable and clean with ensuite. The atmosphere is the best I have experienced. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling alone or in a group. I was also helped with booking a flight. They are amazing!

Good location but pretty dirty, for the price you pay for a private room you would expect a little more. Floors dirty and dusty, sheets had stains, shower floor pretty bad.

Dear guest we are so sorry to hear this, thank you for your comment, we will make sure this won´t happen again. Fabiola

Was great, a lift would be really nice.

The staff was very rude on our first day there. Apart from that, the hostel was very clean, the breakfast was the best I have ever had on a hostel before, and the location was good.

Good relaxing area.. The area is not to far with the blue line and Walmart down the road. breakfast was good and drinking water was provided. really good hostel I loved my time there

These guys were great. Super friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is fantastic. All around great experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5