Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

The staff was very rude on our first day there. Apart from that, the hostel was very clean, the breakfast was the best I have ever had on a hostel before, and the location was good.

excellent backpackers hotel, with patios hangout place, good wifi all through hostel, large 6 beds dorms, adorable staff with good advice, nice breakfast, and a computer free to use

Overall excellent place to stay

Great atmosphere all around, this place is the right location to meet people and be treating extremely well. It's about 15-20 minutes walking from el zocalo, but the walk is worth it. Strongly recommend it.

Great place with clean bathrooms and good beds. Usable WiFi, good breakfast, great location, and nice staff too.

they say it hostel suites feels like home - and it really does! felt like you are hanging out at a friends place! I know I am returning back to the city and I know where I am staying again!

This hostel was fantastic. Firstly it is centrally located in the old town near shops, restaurants and sights. It's clean and the facilities are good. But what I was most impressed with was the staff. I was sick during my stay and they went above and beyond to help me. From organising an urgent and excellent Dr to visit, to checking in on me and making sure I had everything we needed. This was exceptional service from a hostel.

Loved it here! Thank you for being so helpful

• 28th May 2015

Tops: beds are super comfy, sheets are super clean and comfy, hostel standard showers and great friendly staff (especially the breakfast ladies). The hang out area could be more social but I still managed to meet a good bunch.

Great location and very clean. Helpful staff you can rely on.

Excellent hostel! Delicious breakfast, keycards for the rooms, nice staff (citchen ladies are the best!), everybody always happy to provide help. Great mixture of people there, met some of the nicest people on my travels.. Absolutely recommended!

Great place. Just a should be.

11.30pm And our toilet overflows. Ask the guy at reception if he could help "yes I'll get you a plunger¿" Me "Wouldn't you like to do it¿" R "I can't leave the front desk"¡ After I begrudgingly plunge, I ask for some towels to soak the toilet water up. R "I'm affraid I can't give you any towels, that's for the housekeeping section"! Luckily most of the water just evaporated over night! Most. In saying that half the staff were lovely others meh. lounge is small so forces people to interact :)

Nice place, very helpful staff. Breakfast was changing from day to day, which is good.Something I didin't like is that every evening the common area was dominated by anglosaxon gringos. So don't expect to practice much of your spanish.

Honestly, one of the best hostels I've been in my life. Very clean, awesome staff, well located, beers for sale, great breakfast. Totally recommend

Thanks a lot for your comments, we are really happy you felt so good with us. We wish you come back soon Fabiola

I can't say how much I enjoyed my time at this hostel -- definitely one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had (and I've easily had over 50). It was clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The staff was friendly, and I loved the common areas (two terraces, a nice kitchen, and a room with couches and a TV). I met a ton of other travelers, it was a very social environment, and I was comfortable in the 6-person mixed dorm room, as well. I'd highly recommend staying here.

A very good place to stay! Close to everywhere and secure. The staff was great!

Very Clean Hostel with very friendly staff. The women at the kitchen are really kind and lovely :)

Hostel Suites DF was the perfect hostel for my stay in DF. Stayed in a private double room, which was kept clean and had all the basic amenities. The staff members at DF Suites are really the ones who made our stay though- great suggestions and were very helpful and welcoming. The breakfast is also fantastic. The hostel is well located for exploring Centro Historico and very close to Hidalgo Metro Station. Would definitely stay here again.

The best hostel in Mexico.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5