Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was great with a comfortable bed and there were some nice shared terrace spaces. The breakfast was good too! The room could have been a little cleaner, but it was generally clean and had a nice set-up.

Nice spot. Big clean rooms, tasty breakfast, nice common area's, friendly staff. Moved after one day to somewhere cheaper and we regretted it.

It is worth staying at this hostel just for the breakfast. Location is great and the staff speak excellent English. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Fantastic, helpful staff that actually speak English!! Dorms are clean, quiet and spacious. Breakfast is very good with something different every day. Great place to stay.

Estuve muy cómodo y me sentí muy bien. Yo no cambiaría nada. Gracias por todo.

I has such a great time ar tchía place! Martita and her sisters are such a delight! The staff is very friendly and helpful too. The dorms are well maintained. I will recommend it!

in dorm each bed has its reading lamp and electric outlet. the breakfast is different everyday and awesome. All the staff, not only the front desk, is really helpfull. Only thing is that every day you have to reactivate you keycard thats a little annoying. In the room its really noisy beacause of the street even the window shut.

Great hostel, staff were friendly and the ladies at brekky were wonderful.!! Very clean and great wifi.!

I loved this hostel! It was the first place I stayed in Mexico and I was pleasantly surprised. It's really easy to get to from the airport, just a 30 peso metrobus that brings you basically to the door, and is right by the metro station for trips around the city. The breakfast is GREAT considering it's free and the ladies cooking are super cute. All staff speak good English but are willing to practise your Spanish with you if you want. A quiet vibe but this is good if you're keen on sightseeing.

Great hostel Perfect location

Frirndly, helpful staff, clean and really good price!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I loved the breakfast, superfriendly girl at the reception, who gave me many useful advices and of course the cost is really good.

We were able to walk to all points of interest from Suites DF Hostel, which was a definite plus. Easy access to the subway too. The staff was very accommodating and willing to answer loads of questions. Sometimes the desk would be empty and you would have to wait around for a while until someone showed up. The communal spaces were a bit small as was the kitchen. Overall a very good place.

I was really impressed by this hostel, as soon as we got a very nice breakfast and a nice room altogether! So when we came back to DF, we decided to stay in this hostel again. This time our room was quite dirty, and not pleasant to stay in. We also did have problems with showers. However the breakfast and the atmosphere were still nice! If you hesitate between standard twin private and double rooms - the only difference is the TV and the floor (the twins are on higher floors).

I will recommend traveler to stay here. All the staff are just awesome. Front the front desk (Christian, Saul, Gizeh) to the kitchen ladies. Especial Saul helped me cut the U clock when someone is mindless like me, left the code in the lock. And Christian helped me with the ticket issues and of course among other things). Room is very clean. Each room has it' s own shower and toilet. Minutes away from the attractions and Metro. I will stay here again if I ever come back to Mexico City.

I stayed at a private room. The room was big, the bathroom dark and the shower was only drips of water... And either very hot or very cold. The room had a towel under the door to a type of balcony when we got there, and after the first rain and with water inside the room I understood that it was a tentative to stop the water. However, the staff was great and it is a good option of hostel in Mexico city.

I had such a comfortable stay at Suites DF Hostel that I ended up extending my stay quite a few times. The staff is lovely, social areas are nice to lounge in and there's always something different for breakfast. Location is perfect: just off Reforma, near a metro station and within walking distance from Zocalo. I would stay there again anytime!

Pros: Clean room and bathroom. Good mix of travelers. Helpful staff. Con: Quite loud at night

This place is great, a lovely homey place to relax after the madness of Mexico City. The staff are so friendly, the breakfast is amazing and different every day and it's only a 20 minute walk to the centro historico. Great value for money.

Pros: Staff are super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good. Safe and convenient location. Cons: A little bit noisy during the weekend. The water is either extremely hot and extremely cold. A lot of Mosquitos!! Should have window screen. Over all: It was a great stay and we will come back again!!