Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Muy muy bien, todo muy agradable. Los colchones fue muy comodos! Los cuartos y baños y todo super limpio. El desayuno rico, y la gente que trabaja en el hostel era muy bien educados y ayudable. Everything great and very agreeable. Mattresses were super comfy! Clean rooms and toilet. Staff were polite and helpful.

There is nothing to fault about this hostel, the location is perfect. Not far from the metro stations, there are markets during the day and night about 5 minutes from the hostel. Lots of good street food close by. The dorms were a perfect size, had an amazing shower with hot water. Good terrace area to hang out and drink in, we were there for the super bowl and the hostel put on a bbq n drinks. Lovely breakfast, would of happily stayed longer at this hostel! Highly recommend!

I'm happy to have chosen Hostel Suites DF. The atmosphere is social, but you won't be kept up at all hours of the night by partying. The staff is incredibly helpful, a solid breakfast is included every morning, and the location is quite central to most of neighborhoods. The upstairs terrace is a cozy spot to chill with other hostelers, plan your day (the strongest wifi connection seems to be there) or relax and read a book. Recommended for your sojourn in DF.

• 4th Feb 2016

This is a fantastic hostel the staff are amazing and Fernando was always happy to take a group of us on day tours around the city or (my personal favorite) nights out around the best bars in this city. The vibe is very friendly, and although not a a all out party hostel there's usually someone around happy to go out for a drink with you. The breakfast is great, the only minor niggle is that the free WiFi is slow and patchy at times.

I stayed here exactly a year ago - was stoked then and am stoked now. Great spot to meet other travelers, lovely staff, good location, good price. Only bummers are the crummy wifi and the continuous, loud water pump in the courtyard. Otherwise a banger! Love this place.

Nice terrace. Cute and clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast included!

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Finland

Loved my time at the hostel, the staff were super helpful and loved the individual lights and power outlets in the bunks! Would definitely stay here again. :)

15 minutes walking to historical district in good location. Awesome staff and breakfast ladies were lovely! Delicious breakfast every morning. Chill vibe and very clean!

More info on tours would be good

The placeis quite nice, staff very nice, they have a nice breakfast, location is also very good, in the begining i was a little worried because at night the area is a bit desert but nothing bad happened. Internet sometimes at night does not work so good, and there was a problem with the water, apparently all around mexico, but the hostel overall is totally recommended.

Great location!

It is a very nice hostel! The breakfast is delicious and the women that work on the kitchen are so friendly, people from reception also are friendly and very helpful!

I don't even know where to begin with such an excellent experience. I booked this place because it had the best reviews here so I went with my expectations a bit high,but they surpassed my expectations. The staff is super helpful, the place is always clean, breakfast is really good, the atmosphere of this place is excellent. I decided to travel solo this time and met a lot of wonderful people from all over the worldhere. Is not if but more like when I go back I will only be staying at this place

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

My stay here was very short (just one night before flying out from the airport), but it was one of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at yet. The staff and hostelmates were all warm and lovely and felt like family even after such a short time. I was quite sad to leave so soon! The common areas had a great vibe and Bluetooth speakers if you want to play music. The rooms were quiet and had reading lights and outlets for each bed. Also, the hot breakfasts were fantastic!

• 22nd Jan 2016

We stayed in a private room twin share. It was better than a budget hotel suite! Amazing value for money. Spacious room, walk in wardrobe, hot shower. Comfortable social areas. Breakfast not bad. Coffee and tea available all day. Great area close to many street food stalls. Would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel, would recommend to anyone staying in Mexico DF!

Wifi isn't than good... Anything else is great! Good mattresses, fresh breakfast, cool staff, cool terrace; Bluetooth (speakers)!!! Woop Woop

Staff were nice and helpful.

A great new hoem while visitng Mexico City. Evberyoen at the hsotel helepd me feel at home nd answered my questions. Terrific location and lots of hot water. Of cours the breakfast was an unexpected bonus! Everyday a different yummy. I sincerely appreaciate all the work everyone put in to making my stay wonderferul. Thank you, thank you.

The most friendly and helpful staff I have ever met made my stay really pleasant there.

• 14th Jan 2016