Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

The location and the staff in this hostel are amazing. The staff speak English well enough to help and are always trying to help. The location is central which is great but be careful late at night as it is in a back street. The downsides as that the beds were very hard and uncomfortable and the hostel was very noisy. On one night people were having a party until 4am outside my window in the courtyard and continued regardless of my requests for them to be quieter. Pretty frustrating!

I just spend one night there, but it was awesome, the staff it's really welcome, friendly people walking arround, good location, near to the Ariport (15 mm in a fast taxi), and near to another good places to go in Mx. I would have had breakfast, but I cant. To fishing the hostels it's good and good price too.

Very nice hostel. Beautiful, clean and fun. Breakfast is good, although a bit small. Awesome atmosphere: I've met very nice people there. Staff (Yuji) is friendly and helpful. I'll definitely come back in the end of my trip.

Best breakfast ever!!

Thank you for your comments! Hope to see you back soon! Fabiola

It was quite amazing! Food was good, excelent location and really nice private rooms!

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

A very fine operation. They operate a little more like a mainstream hotel--but hay, this isn't the jungle. Very busy and businesslike but eager to help when needed. Saul and Christian were especially helpful to me with detailed transportation, route, and location questions--of which I had many. And they were very patient with my minimal Spanish skills. Also, the breakfasts were exceptional and eagerly enjoyed by the travelers. A very enjoyable stay. Thanks to all the staff, Bob Crouch

I can't really fault this hostel. Location wise it is spot on, being well connected to other parts of the city by various means of public transport. Decent 'vibes', met quite a few fellow travellers. The women who serve the breakfast are adorable. In fact so adorable that I couldn't help myself but give them a hug and a kiss when I was departing. The only criticism is the stairs, they are hard work. Probably more due to my lack of fitness and love of ciggies. But still, a lift perhaps?

• 26th Mar 2015

Great choice in central Mexico City. Very helpful staff, grocery just by the corner, Metro station (Hidalgo line 2) 150 meters close. The breakfast is amazing too. Only the cleanliness needs to be improved. Would definitely restay here.

Alvaro, Saul, and Christian are the most kind, helpful amazing people that I met in the hostel world during my whole travels in Mexico. I will highly recommend the place because of them and the delightful cleaning and breakfast crew of adorable Latina ladies.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Lovely staff, pretty clean, great breakfasts, wifi for each level that worked most of the time. Good location between Roma and the historic part of town. Would recommend.

It was very enjoyable to stay in hostel DF suites. I talked alot with my roommates, and I really enjoyed tasty breakfast every morning. I do want to visit Mexico city and use this hostel again from bottom of my heart.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Fantastic Hostel - only stayed for 1 night for a flight the next day, but wish i stayed longer. Great facilities and staff were very friendly.

Great hostel; everything is clean, the common areas are great and cozy.

Excellent place to stay! The staff was very courteous and helpful.

• 7th Mar 2015

Incredible location. Just meters away from one of the main avenues in the whole city, 200 meters from Hidalgo metro station, and 10 minutes walk away from the Zocalo. Great atmosphere, Internet works pretty fine, and staff is very very helpful. Breakfast is good, served by 3 kind ladies. Water always available for free, and you can use the fridge. Would come back for sure.

Very good location,near to everywhere! It has very comfortable common room with good atmosphere.Staffs here are so nice that I decided to stay for another 4days!

Overall a decent hostel - hot running water was great - woman running the breakfast is a saint - such a lovely person!

Everything is perfect!

A very nice, cozy and modern hostel that has a great central location too. There's an awesome terrace to hang out, rooms are spacious and nice-looking with big lockers, a bathroom and sink and comfortable bunk beds. It's quiet at night at least in the female dorm. The breakfast is nice and the people working at the hostel are very friendly. Nearest metro is about 10 min walk away, the centre and Roma (a very nice area) about 1km away.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Great atmosphere- met loads lovely people, staff and visitors. The ladies who make the breakfast are especially wonderful! Breakfast included was great and when our was sick they were really kind.

« first « Prev 1 2 3