Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Very Clean Hostel with very friendly staff. The women at the kitchen are really kind and lovely :)

Hostel Suites DF was the perfect hostel for my stay in DF. Stayed in a private double room, which was kept clean and had all the basic amenities. The staff members at DF Suites are really the ones who made our stay though- great suggestions and were very helpful and welcoming. The breakfast is also fantastic. The hostel is well located for exploring Centro Historico and very close to Hidalgo Metro Station. Would definitely stay here again.

The best hostel in Mexico.

Good hostel. Good location. Quite and clean. Wifi good. The beds really uncomfortable.

Nice staff, clean rooms and free water. The breakfast is very tasty. It was one of the best hostels I have been so far. The only thing I didnt like so much is that the person at the recepción cant see Who enters the rooms. But therefore everybody has his own keycard.

• 28th Apr 2015

Close to Allende and Revolution monument, is not close to Zocalo, but close enough of the metro stations. There is a great breakfast, cleaning is good, very safe. Could improve on the internet. signal kept coming and going... kitchen is small and there are to mouthes in the stove only.

No air-conditioning or fan in dorm rooms making it extremely hot at night. I could not sleep for the two nights there. Also there are so many mosquitos flying around. If you do not have a spray or if your spray is not strong enough, be prepared to wake up numerous mosquito bites. Moreover, I cannot sit with my back straight on the lower bunk (I'm only 5'11) Finally, no elevator available in this hostel, so you can imagine how difficult it is to get your heavy luggages to the third floor.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • China

We are so sorry to hear this, unfortunatelly the summer came earlier in Mexico city, as we are not used to this weather. We are working hard so this week we install mosquito nests and fans in our rooms.

Super staff, both behind the reception and serving breakfast. Only negative was being woken up almost every morning at 7:30, by people (I think) descending the stairs (maybe fitting carpets would stop the noise?) and slamming dorm doors... Breakfast was good, location was really close to the main sights, though not close to any nightlife.

Awesome staff. Everyone and I mean everyone, reception, maintenance, cooks, and cleaners were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They all did their best to make our stay great. The showers were excellent and the breakfast was the best we've had so far. The only area where they could improve is the wifi. It worked most of the time, but there were a few periods where it was very slow or we could not get on. Overall, it was a great place and we highly recommend it.

I stayed here for one night on my way through the big MC, I met so good travelers, walked to see a jazz fad rival. Chill good time. Wish I could of stayed here longer as the staff were quite helpful and friendly.

Lovely hostel with possibly the best hostel breakfast ever. I was quite sick in Mexico City, and this hostel was a nice place to chill out and recover. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. I also liked the neighbourhood.

Cool place, nice staff, good breakfast.

Hostel is located very conveniently. The staff here are very helpful and the kitchen staff are the sweetest ladies you'll encounter that make you feel like you're at home! Breakfast is a plus. Dorms were cleaned everyday and shower was the best I've had, including warm water. Overall would highly recommend!

Noisy, unstable bunks that make it hard to sleep. Private rooms are nice. Location quite good. Staff helpful in changing dates of reservations. Poor wifi outside of first floor. Nice common areas-- Good for meeting others.

Stayed here for 3 days. The location is perfect with quick access to the subway where 5 pesos gets you into the subway and you can ride it around anywhere. The hostel has multiple levels with rooms that are locked by key card and ours had a locker in it. Staff was extremely helpful and charismatic. There are several spots to hang out inside and outside with a dining area and a small kitchen. They offer free breakfast (it varies) from 8 to 10. Great spot to stay, definitely recommend it.

The location and the staff in this hostel are amazing. The staff speak English well enough to help and are always trying to help. The location is central which is great but be careful late at night as it is in a back street. The downsides as that the beds were very hard and uncomfortable and the hostel was very noisy. On one night people were having a party until 4am outside my window in the courtyard and continued regardless of my requests for them to be quieter. Pretty frustrating!

This hostel is located in a prime location in Mexico City and should be a natural choice for the budget traveler. The owner Fabiola, managers such as Saul and all the ladies in the kitchen are very welcoming and helpful. Bilingual staff, clean facilities, proximity to public transport and the city center, great breakfast, free WiFi - all at a very competitive price point. The restaurant next door provides a 3 course meal at a discounted rate for residents. Give these folks your business! Enjoy.

I just spend one night there, but it was awesome, the staff it's really welcome, friendly people walking arround, good location, near to the Ariport (15 mm in a fast taxi), and near to another good places to go in Mx. I would have had breakfast, but I cant. To fishing the hostels it's good and good price too.

Love your Mexico!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Very nice hostel. Beautiful, clean and fun. Breakfast is good, although a bit small. Awesome atmosphere: I've met very nice people there. Staff (Yuji) is friendly and helpful. I'll definitely come back in the end of my trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4