Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Some minor things can be better, like more than one computer for the guests, but on the whole a good hostel.

Very glad I stayed at DF. From the super friendly and helpful staff that helped me track my lost luggage to getting me out of more self conflicted troubles that I encounted one night to the beautiful lovely sisters that work their making great breakfasts and keeping the place spotless. An honorable mention to Rachel for making my mexico city visit an unforgettable one with her great market tour and cooking class. I cannot recommend this place enough. Easy to check in, very hard to check out.

• 2nd Apr 2014

I slept on the hardest mattress I've ever experienced, the hot water didn't work, the shower drain was clogged, and it was the most unsocial hostel I've ever visited.

Dear, I am so sorry you had such a bad experience with us, I am checking what happened with this room while you were here. Also sorry you came in low season, we are working hard to build a new terrace - bar for our guests to have a better stay. Thank you for your comments, we will fix it asap. Fabiola

Very good place to stay. Could see why poeple had some problems with the noice but they are fixing that. Staff is extremly helpfull, something that wins them a lot of points.

The hostel have hotel room standard:-) Nice staff that really helps you. Just 3 min walk from the Metro Bus!

Fantastic Hostel :) Friendly staff! :D My sister and I did not want to leave

• 17th Mar 2014

This was our first stop in Mexico - Suites DF provided everything you could need in a hostel. Good rooms, hot water and yummy breakfast.

Brilliant hostel! I felt welcome from the moment I arrived. Everything was very clean and the breakfast was delicious! Thanks!

I only put poor on facilities because we were only on the 2nd floor and we could barely take a shower. There was NO pressure at all. Barely a trickle, I couldn't even wet my hair, so that was disappointing. Other than that, thank you for the stay and the breakfast!

• 6th Mar 2014

The staff are very helpful and friendly!! It is pretty good choice staying there.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • South Korea

All was good. Friendly atmosphere

Delicious breakfast!!

Miss everyone already! Thanks for everything :)

• 12th Feb 2014

Staff were great and welcoming. The location is ideal close to everything you need and in a safe area. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Downside is there is no laundry facilities even thought the website stated it had, which we were relying on. The local laundrette is not self service and worked out really expensive. Also the kitchen is tiny, fine if no-one was using it but couldnt fit more than 3 people in there 4 at a push. Breakfast was yummy though and different everyday.

Very friendly and captivating staff. Excellent location. Excellent breakfast. The only problem is the shower, it is too cold or to hot.

• 22nd Jan 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, they even carried my broken suitcase out to the street and hailed a cab for me when I left! The rooms all have key card locks, so your stuff is secure. The breakfast is small but satisfying, and they're happy to give you seconds if you're still hungry. All in all, it was a great experience for the amount of money that I paid. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• 19th Jan 2014

Brilliant hostel, great price and super helpful staff. Would recommend to everyone. The breakfast is home cooked to order.

• 9th Jan 2014

Thank you for your comments, we are glad you enyoyed your stay. Fabiola

20 mins walk to zocalo. free from hustling. staff are really nice and made me a tea for my cold. the 4 bed mix dorm is spacious. good breakfast.

We arrived late due to airport delays and lost luggage but the hostel staff were very welcoming. We had a private room on the top floor (water pressure poor) which was clean and quiet. Bedding supplied. Hostel had free WiFi. The location is about a 20min walk from the Zocoló but it's a pleasant walk and means the hostel is quiet. Hostel staff were fab in their efforts to retrieve lost luggage & were always willing to give advice & local info (shout out to Christian). We would definitely return!

• 14th Dec 2013
  • All Female Group, 41+

Thank you for your comments. We will check the water pressure, and we will be glad to welcome you back!

The staff at the hostel was very friendly and helpful, made coffee for us while we wait for the room. And helped us with the suitcase up to the 4th floor. Breakfast was good, and the ladies who make it were also really nice. Location is convenient, right next to reforma and not far from metro. We could hear some kids sometimes in the corridor but overally we enjoyed our stay at Suites DF Hostel and would definitely recommend it.