9.3
Superb 960 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 960 Total Reviews
Suites DF Hostel Located at Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City 06030 Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera
93% 960
19.4361669 -99.1508361
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 41+
24th Apr 2016

An excellent hostel, with fantastic staff and a great atmosphere. We travelled as a family of four, and felt safe and welcome here.

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! The location is good, easy to get everywhere whether you're walking or using public transport. Staff were friendly and helpful, especially the female receptionist and the breakfast ladies. Rooms are clean and comfortable, wifi isn't too bad, breakfast is lush and the terrace is a nice space to chill out in with a few drinks. Would definitely recommend.

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

great location can walk to a lot of places and public transportation really close to travel longer distances. Great complementary breakfast really welcoming staff will stay there again.

22nd Apr 2016

I had a great stay in Mexico City at this hostel. It was very well located and was clean. I stayed in a 6 bed suite which was spacious and had its own bathroom. I was thoroughly pleased that instead of serving a typical hostel breakfast, there were a few ladies who made a complete breakfast for each and every person in the hostel. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to Mexico City

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate your feedback and really hope you visit us again soon. Fabiola Hostel Suites DF Mexico City

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Brekkie made by the ladies every morning was delicious. Good location, close to metro. Wifi wasn't very reliable, was always cutting out. Would be nice to have a general quite hours as some guests would talk loudly in the hallway and in the room.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we are countiniuosly trying to improve our WIFI network.

• Costa Rica, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016
7.1

The Hostel has a really good location is near Plaza de la Revolucion and the metro station Hidalgo. The room was really clean but if you wanna take a shower with hot water you have to wait a little while specially if you are on the 3rd floor or the 4th. The Breakfast is the best and the kitchen ladys are awesome specially Señora Ceci! She is the sweetest thing ever!!!!! I would stay again mostly because of the location. FYI! Don't buy the tours, they are a total rip off specially the Teotihucan

Thank you for your feed back, and for your good opinion on the breakfast, we are definitelly looking on what happened on your Teotihuacan tour with the tour operator on that day. Will look out on the hot water as well. Thanks a lot

15th Apr 2016

Amazing place, great breakfast, reasonable price. My reservation was messed up when I arrived and I ended up sleeping in a different room the first two nights but they were great about working out an arrangement for me. Really enjoyed the staff, terraces, etc.

Sorry for the change of rooms, the hostelworld intranet is doing some changes and are fixing them right away, sorry for the inconvenience and glad you enjoyed your stay.

15th Apr 2016

DF Hostel Suites may have been my favorite hostel experience yet. Rooms were cleaned and up to our expectations. Staff was more than helpful in helping us navigate the city, and the breakfast ladies were beyond sweet! The free breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel, which allowed everyone to sit together and get to know each other. I'd absolutely stay here again when I'm back in Mexico City.

Thanks a lot for your feed back, we hope we can see you again in Mexico City

14th Apr 2016

Favorite Hostel I stayed at in Mexico! Staff was extremely welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Free breakfast! We stayed in a private room which included a private bathroom with a huge shower. Cool rooftop patio where it is easy to meet people. Great facilities for a such a low price.

14th Apr 2016

Excellent value for your money, great place to stay.

Thanks a lot Hope to see you soon Fabiola HSDF