Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Great hostel Perfect location

Frirndly, helpful staff, clean and really good price!

• 3rd Aug 2014

I loved the breakfast, superfriendly girl at the reception, who gave me many useful advices and of course the cost is really good.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

We were able to walk to all points of interest from Suites DF Hostel, which was a definite plus. Easy access to the subway too. The staff was very accommodating and willing to answer loads of questions. Sometimes the desk would be empty and you would have to wait around for a while until someone showed up. The communal spaces were a bit small as was the kitchen. Overall a very good place.

I was really impressed by this hostel, as soon as we got a very nice breakfast and a nice room altogether! So when we came back to DF, we decided to stay in this hostel again. This time our room was quite dirty, and not pleasant to stay in. We also did have problems with showers. However the breakfast and the atmosphere were still nice! If you hesitate between standard twin private and double rooms - the only difference is the TV and the floor (the twins are on higher floors).

I will recommend traveler to stay here. All the staff are just awesome. Front the front desk (Christian, Saul, Gizeh) to the kitchen ladies. Especial Saul helped me cut the U clock when someone is mindless like me, left the code in the lock. And Christian helped me with the ticket issues and of course among other things). Room is very clean. Each room has it' s own shower and toilet. Minutes away from the attractions and Metro. I will stay here again if I ever come back to Mexico City.

I stayed at a private room. The room was big, the bathroom dark and the shower was only drips of water... And either very hot or very cold. The room had a towel under the door to a type of balcony when we got there, and after the first rain and with water inside the room I understood that it was a tentative to stop the water. However, the staff was great and it is a good option of hostel in Mexico city.

I had such a comfortable stay at Suites DF Hostel that I ended up extending my stay quite a few times. The staff is lovely, social areas are nice to lounge in and there's always something different for breakfast. Location is perfect: just off Reforma, near a metro station and within walking distance from Zocalo. I would stay there again anytime!

Pros: Clean room and bathroom. Good mix of travelers. Helpful staff. Con: Quite loud at night

This place is great, a lovely homey place to relax after the madness of Mexico City. The staff are so friendly, the breakfast is amazing and different every day and it's only a 20 minute walk to the centro historico. Great value for money.

Pros: Staff are super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good. Safe and convenient location. Cons: A little bit noisy during the weekend. The water is either extremely hot and extremely cold. A lot of Mosquitos!! Should have window screen. Over all: It was a great stay and we will come back again!!

Not a very social hostel. Breakfast was nice. Not much in the way of common areas. Shower too hot then too cold. Tv didn't work in the room.

The shower was bad, too hot and then too cold. The TV in our room didnt work and the staff didnt fix it when we told them about it. We arrived really early and although we understood that the room wasnt ready, it would have been nice if they had offered that we could stay in the common area, I had to ask if this was ok. Several of the staff were really helpful but some of them were not at all. Would not reccomend. It is also not that close to nice places and just one street away lot prostitutes.

Decent hostel right in the CBD! Nice places to grab a bit to eat or a fresh juice just outside the door. Common areas are a little small.

This is still a great hostel with nice staff and good and clean rooms.

The staff is great and location is probably the best in df. But the noise is a big problem. All the time there's people talking too loud to each other downstairs (near the reception) and there was one night that the owner and some friends start to drink and listen music besides my room at midnight untill 3 am. I was trying to sleep early to go to a big bus trip next morning and i could not sleep at all. I asked to put down the music volume and talk but it didn't work at all.

We stayed in a 3 bed private with swipe card access as well as lockers in the room. Free breakfast is always a nice bonus and the two lovely ladies preparing breakfast were adorable. The hostel is close to the Metro and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Wifi didn't work in our room and the shower took a while to heat up but the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Super nice hostel. Very recommended. Everything was working perfectly. Spotless. Nice atmosphere. Nice staff. A rare 100% rating from us. Take the wrestling tour!

Suites df was amazing! Very clean and very good location! The staff are super friendly and heaps of fun! They also have very good tours that you can do during your stay in Mexico City! Definately recommend staying here! Also you can't miss Out on doing Rachel's market walking tour - the best!!!!

enjoyed our stay here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and once you figured out how to set the temperature for the shower, it was perfect. Only downside for smoker's are the open smoking areas when it's raining. Next stay in D.F will for sure be Suites DF again!

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for your comments, and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you come you will enjoy our new terrace bar. Fabiola