Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

Alvaro, Saul, and Christian are the most kind, helpful amazing people that I met in the hostel world during my whole travels in Mexico. I will highly recommend the place because of them and the delightful cleaning and breakfast crew of adorable Latina ladies.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

It was very enjoyable to stay in hostel DF suites. I talked alot with my roommates, and I really enjoyed tasty breakfast every morning. I do want to visit Mexico city and use this hostel again from bottom of my heart.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Great hostel; everything is clean, the common areas are great and cozy.

Excellent place to stay! The staff was very courteous and helpful.

• 7th Mar 2015

Incredible location. Just meters away from one of the main avenues in the whole city, 200 meters from Hidalgo metro station, and 10 minutes walk away from the Zocalo. Great atmosphere, Internet works pretty fine, and staff is very very helpful. Breakfast is good, served by 3 kind ladies. Water always available for free, and you can use the fridge. Would come back for sure.

Very good location,near to everywhere! It has very comfortable common room with good atmosphere.Staffs here are so nice that I decided to stay for another 4days!

Overall a decent hostel - hot running water was great - woman running the breakfast is a saint - such a lovely person!

Everything is perfect!

A very nice, cozy and modern hostel that has a great central location too. There's an awesome terrace to hang out, rooms are spacious and nice-looking with big lockers, a bathroom and sink and comfortable bunk beds. It's quiet at night at least in the female dorm. The breakfast is nice and the people working at the hostel are very friendly. Nearest metro is about 10 min walk away, the centre and Roma (a very nice area) about 1km away.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Great atmosphere- met loads lovely people, staff and visitors. The ladies who make the breakfast are especially wonderful! Breakfast included was great and when our was sick they were really kind.

Amazing place, and the staff are all amazingly helpful both with tours and with the breakfast

Home away from Home! Great atmosphere and people here!

• 17th Feb 2015

Overall a great hostel and experience.. some lovely staff members and good vibe here. Simple breakfast but the ladies serving every morning were absolutely lovely to wake up to. A true asset! Hostel was having some wifi issues in addition to a water shortage problem (not their fault) which was trying at times but not the end of the world. Common areas of hostel were clean but rooms seemed to get a little less attention. Good location in the historic district and close to the train. Great spot!!!

This hostel is great! I stayed here twice. The staff go out of their way to to help you and the kitchen ladies at breakfast are extremely lovely. It's a small hostel, but makes for an easy place to meet people and make substantial friendships.

I loved the terrace with comfy seating upstairs where I could relax alone or with others. I also loved the woman who makes breakfast in the morning, she is so beyond wonderful. She makes mornings a delight and brightens my day. The lady on the desk is also fantastic, so kind and helpful and personable.

Nice and helpful staff. Had to deal with an issue and they were very resourceful in solving it. Small dorm rooms, but best shower of my entire trip. Lots of 1-2 night reservations, we stayed 5. Roller coaster of new people at all times. Nice location, very close to underground stations.

• 5th Feb 2015

Thank you for your comments. Please let us know if there was something you did not like at the hostel. Fabiola

Awesome hostel! The location is perfect, super close to street food and the metro, with a generally central location, so it's an easy to walk to bars, the Zocolo, Condesa, etc. I felt safe walking around on my own at night in this neighborhood as a solo woman, and the hostel has a few different hang out areas, which is nice. Definitely recommend it for a Mexico City trip.

• 5th Feb 2015

Thank you for staying with us and give us your comments, hope to see you back Fabiola

First adress in Mexico and were very happy to have stayed at DF. Special mention for the staff and the breakfast. Highly recommended!

• 2nd Feb 2015

good hostel! I stayed just a 1night, but i enjoyed city.

All the staff is very friendly, the location is excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3