Suites DF Hostel Reviews

Jesus Teran 38, Colonia Tabacalera, Mexico City, Mexico

I booked just one night, finally stay for 4 night's!I realy feel welcom and safe and give a big thank you to all off the staff...Special thnk's to Ceilia,Carmen and Martha from the kitchen !They are the Soul of the Hostel!

Really great value for money. Clean, hot shower and great breakfast! Wish i stayed longer

The staff is wonderful- super helpful and kind. The breakfast is great- you can always ask for more if you don't feel full, and the ladies that work in the kitchen/housekeeping are truly wonderful. The location of the hostel is fantastic, and really close to theatrical which is always a plus. There is an atmosphere if you choose to be social, but it's also really chill if you're feeling antisocial and just want to relax. I'd definitely recommend this place!

Lovely welcoming staff......the ladies who make and serve breakfast were so friendly & happy to chat with everyone. One lady spent time in the mornings teaching me some Spanish greetings! Great location, very clean, great dorms

So crowded dormitory , so crowded activities space.

• 17th Aug 2015
  • China

My stay was absolutely great. The staff is super friendly and go out of their way to help. The rooms were very clean. I loved the atmosphere and there are lots of small cafes right next door. The metro is very close. I would to stay here again.

• 15th Aug 2015

The hostel's location is great, walking distance to main tourist sites, definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for stays in Mexico City.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Great customer service and very clean.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Venezuela

Really nice hostel with friendly staff. Stayed in both a twin room and a dorm and both were comfortable and clean. Location isn't the best for bars and food but it's close enough to walk to arena Mexico, zone rosa and Condesa if you're keen!

I had a private double bed room for me and my boyfriend. We felt like in a hotel! Nice, clean, private bathroom, TV, towels, and clean sheets.

This hostel is the first place we stayed after arriving next in Mexico from New Zealand and speaking not really a word of Spanish. The staff were very welcoming and we're happy to help with anything we needed (directions were great) and could speak great English. Everyone was friendly and the lovely chicas in the kitchen made a delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this hostel for any travellers wanting to see Mexico City!

• 5th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

This is a brilliant hostel - staff went out of our way to ensure that we had the best experience, were emailing with copious amounts of information and travel advice before we had checked in. The atmosphere at the hostel is friendly, lively but equally chilled. The terrace bar is a mini escapism from the hustle and bustle of the city itself. Location is perfect, as close to the Main Street (which the staff are only too keen to tell you about!) Thanks for a great stay guys!

Great hostel. Has all you need as a traveler with a good atmosphere and friendly helpful staff.

I was just passing through on this occasion as I had to fly from GUA to CDX to get to BOG. Anyway the hostel is ideally located 30 seconds from Reforma. It's clean with good showers, although the head was non existent. The night cleaner was spot on! Very helpful in regard to me getting a taxi to the airport.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was super knowledgeable and helpful with directions on suggestions. The multiple common spaces mean meeting other travelers is easy.

Great all-round hostel. Staff were excellent, from the receptionists to the managers, right down to the cleaning ladies and breakfast staff.

What a great hostel. This was my first stay EVER at a hostel, and I gotta say the staff there really made me feel at ease. They were kind, friendly and happy to help. The common areas were good, abit small, but that made it cosy especially when it rained. All in all a great hostel.

Nice place, great staff, good breakfast. Overall a really good option. Could do with a bit more attention to detail. No hooks for a towels, no soap in bathrooms, card keys always became inactive so many trips up and down 4 flights of stairs. Certainly recommend it though.

The staff at the hostel is very friendly and helpfull. Rooms and beds in great condition. Internet sux sometimes. Social area very functiinal. Had a great experience.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed in the dormitories here, and they were okay, it was quite hot though, no ac, but a fan. Noise level was low. The wifi was a bit slow at times. The beds got power outlets so you can charge your phone/laptop in bed, there are also lockers in the room. The place got two outside areas, nice for chilling out. The breakfast is amazing, and the staff are awesome! Will I return here, absolutely! The girl in the reception gave me her charged bus card so I could get to the airport, service!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5