Suk11 Hostel Reviews

1/13 Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nuae Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

I was suppose to stay 2 nights, but, as soon I saw the way the receptionnist was doing her job, and also the internet not working in the lobby, I prefered to leave this hotel. One thing not mentioned when you make a reservation: it is in the rule of the house " tourism sexuel is not welcome"... so, I cannot registre my girlfriend who lives in bkk, and she cannot visit me because "she might be a prostitute"... I don't like this kind of mentality of "mixing up with other people business"

• 28th Aug 2014

From our 1 night stay we found the room was nice and clean. The staff were polite but not very welcoming or overly friendly. The hostel is secure to get into but there is no secure facilities for baggage. Would recommend. Has a querky feel and is like a rabbit warren. Good value for money. Free wifi in communal areas with great signal.

• 6th Aug 2014

Decent guesthouse in a fantastic location right on Sukhumvit Soi 11 which is home to some of Bangkok's best clubs and some really nice bars. A classier area big on expats and not so much on backpackers. The guesthouse itself is nice and clean enough with an interesting decor. But wifi is only available in the lobby which is a pain if you live several floors up and all the way on the other side of the building - takes 5 minutes to walk down. And staff were always a bit surly.

Good location very close to BTS and street food and cafés on Suk11. No Wifi in rooms and a confusing maze-like layout. Very unique and we actually slept great both nights, very quiet despite central location. Will look elsewhere on our next trip to BKK.

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and it has been consistently very good, great location in sukhumvit and a welcome break from the crazy streets of Bangkok

This hostel is located off of the bustling Soi 11 which is very convenient however the downside to this hostel was the staff and the cleanliness (in my experience). The staff members were rude, short with us and not willing to help at all (an experience far different than most hostels I've stayed in in SEA). Also the rooms were not clean. At first glance they seemed ok but I got up to readjust my pillow and there were dozens of bugs coming up from the mattress crack to under my pillow. Gross.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts