Suk11 Hostel Reviews

1/13 Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nuae Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Good location very close to BTS and street food and cafés on Suk11. No Wifi in rooms and a confusing maze-like layout. Very unique and we actually slept great both nights, very quiet despite central location. Will look elsewhere on our next trip to BKK.

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and it has been consistently very good, great location in sukhumvit and a welcome break from the crazy streets of Bangkok

This hostel is located off of the bustling Soi 11 which is very convenient however the downside to this hostel was the staff and the cleanliness (in my experience). The staff members were rude, short with us and not willing to help at all (an experience far different than most hostels I've stayed in in SEA). Also the rooms were not clean. At first glance they seemed ok but I got up to readjust my pillow and there were dozens of bugs coming up from the mattress crack to under my pillow. Gross.

The place was fine room good but wifi only avaviable in foyer area which was cramped and one other area upstairs so not able to use in room and yes know not pc but the smoking area one little bench outside !!!!!!!

Wifi wouldn't work for a couple of days, gave us wrong room and made us come out and change at 2am. Other than that good nice and clean, food nice!

First of all:Suk11 is just a hostel and not a 5* hotel. So of course you can't expect any luxury. But the staff was very friendly (at least the ones I spoke to), the bed was ok, the shower had hot water and good pressure and the wifi worked without any problems in the reception area. Unfortunately, it's not a hostel to socialise but that also means the party crowd is elsewhere (probably at Khao San Road). I'd definitely stay here again.

• 31st Jan 2014