Suk11 Hostel Reviews

1/13 Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nuae Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Lot's of mosquitoes! Would have been nice if the room had a mosquito net. Initially very noisy but quetened down about 0100hrs. Great environment, and good value for money for accommodation, however the drinks and food seemed very expensive.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

For this price , get this location, good Enough!

I was suppose to stay 2 nights, but, as soon I saw the way the receptionnist was doing her job, and also the internet not working in the lobby, I prefered to leave this hotel. One thing not mentioned when you make a reservation: it is in the rule of the house " tourism sexuel is not welcome"... so, I cannot registre my girlfriend who lives in bkk, and she cannot visit me because "she might be a prostitute"... I don't like this kind of mentality of "mixing up with other people business"

• 28th Aug 2014

From our 1 night stay we found the room was nice and clean. The staff were polite but not very welcoming or overly friendly. The hostel is secure to get into but there is no secure facilities for baggage. Would recommend. Has a querky feel and is like a rabbit warren. Good value for money. Free wifi in communal areas with great signal.

• 6th Aug 2014