Suk11 Hostel Reviews

1/13 Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nuae Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

No wifi in the rooms and an uncomfortable common area all make for the perfect time to disconnect from being connected! Pros: good location, next to rail, AC in the rooms. Cons: unfriendly environment, price too high for private room.

Suk 11 right by the metro line, so it is easy to get to and to go to places around the city. The place has a great vibe to it in the common area. The restaurant has a great prices for lunch, but dinner was what you will pay else where. Its a ok place to stay.

Paying a little extra for this hostel was not worth it. I'm not so young and not so new, I thought I could save a bit getting a private room at this place because it was close to my destinations within the city so I went for the expensive private room. Pay for a proper hotel room. For $20 extra you'll get hot water, wifi in your room and a TV. Loud, crowded, bare bones.

Right off on nana station which is so convenient. The restaurant do some great cheap small dishes and is always packed at night- offer cooking classes Lovely staff helpul and smiley. Rooms located from 1st floor need to scan keycard to get in door. At night you need to show security card you pass before you even get in reception which is good. quite dark inside wooden themed feels like old style Thailand well decorated love he theme. Clean rooms which are cleaned daily. Defo coming back

A work of art. Very imaginative interior architecture and decoration which give this hostel an extremely warm and welcoming feel. All nooks and crannies with lots of vegetation and unexpected objets as well as being very functional - bathrooms, comfy sitting room with computer (which I specially appreciate as I do Not intend to travel constantly connected to my tablet), places to sit and chat, good food... A great place

• 1st May 2015

Had a great two nights here. We didn't spend a lot of time here as we were exploring Bangkok. In a neat and convenient area, close to the light rail. Stayed in a private room so I cannot comment on anything further than that but the room was clean and had everything you would need at a hostel.

Very close to Nana BTS station, numerous bus lines on Sukhumvit Rd., and the Khlong Boat, for easy access to anywhere in the city. Nearby neighborhood is a party area, but the hostel is quiet. Great common area for meeting people. Good Wi-Fi in the common area. Eclectic decor. Nice rooms. Negatives: no Wi-Fi in the rooms, and the corridors are a little too dark, so I had to struggle to see well enough to unlock my room door.

We had a nice stay.

• 14th Apr 2015

Really cool place down sukhumvit road. Not a central location, but the green, kind of hippyish vibe to the place turned what would have been a run down hostel into a very enjoyable, fun stay.

All in all one of the best guesthouses on our trip :)

• 19th Feb 2015