Suk11 Hostel Reviews

1/13 Sukhumvit 11, Klongtoey Nuae Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Decent guesthouse in a fantastic location right on Sukhumvit Soi 11 which is home to some of Bangkok's best clubs and some really nice bars. A classier area big on expats and not so much on backpackers. The guesthouse itself is nice and clean enough with an interesting decor. But wifi is only available in the lobby which is a pain if you live several floors up and all the way on the other side of the building - takes 5 minutes to walk down. And staff were always a bit surly.

Good location very close to BTS and street food and cafés on Suk11. No Wifi in rooms and a confusing maze-like layout. Very unique and we actually slept great both nights, very quiet despite central location. Will look elsewhere on our next trip to BKK.

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and it has been consistently very good, great location in sukhumvit and a welcome break from the crazy streets of Bangkok

This hostel is located off of the bustling Soi 11 which is very convenient however the downside to this hostel was the staff and the cleanliness (in my experience). The staff members were rude, short with us and not willing to help at all (an experience far different than most hostels I've stayed in in SEA). Also the rooms were not clean. At first glance they seemed ok but I got up to readjust my pillow and there were dozens of bugs coming up from the mattress crack to under my pillow. Gross.

The place was fine room good but wifi only avaviable in foyer area which was cramped and one other area upstairs so not able to use in room and yes know not pc but the smoking area one little bench outside !!!!!!!

Wifi wouldn't work for a couple of days, gave us wrong room and made us come out and change at 2am. Other than that good nice and clean, food nice!

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts