Sul Porto

Very Good 315 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

Good location and price. Private rooms scattered throughout town. Ours was spacious with private bathroom but room was pretty musty. Semi-slow checkin process. Satisfied but room for improvement!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Of all the hostels I stayed at in Italy - this one was by far the best. Clean, secure and absolutely STUNNING views. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff was very kind as well. MAKE SURE TO PACK LIGHT - the room we were in was up hundreds of stairs! Worth it, but don't bring a heavy bag.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
6.6

Staff and office location - great. However, I was not happy with my rooming situation. There were 3 rooms that had locks on the doors and then there were 2 beds in the "living room." I was on one of the roll away beds with no security to keep my things when I left the room. I was also unlucky with the other people staying there, as they were not the most considerate when I was trying to sleep or even just be in the room. I would specifically request a private room if you choose to stay here.

• cecilebelland707
  • France, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017
6.0

As you can see on the other comments, it's not an hostel it's more some apartments shared (9 persons with one shared Bathroom) scattered all over the city. It's very very basic but make the job. The staff were not really helpful (the women doesn't speak English and she was rude). If they give you a 5% discount for the Lampara restaurant --> it stop working before the Easter week-end ... USELESS !! Be careful, it's only cash payment. I cannot recommend but if you don't have a choice ...

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
14th Apr 2017
4.6

Carefull booking this hostel. I was also teased by the nice images with seaview and i checked the property on google maps where you can see it's close to the ocean. When we got there the address is sending us to a place called Affitacamere Patrizia far from the sea wich seems a completely different business. The problem is that the room not only is far from the sea it had also prople sleeping in what it was supposed to be the common area, so everytime you leave the room tou have to cross them :/

11th Apr 2017

The staff were extreamly nice and helpful. They have apartments all over town. Mine happen to have an amazing view of the water. The bed was super comfy and every day I came back to a clean hostel and a made bed. There was only one other girl in my dorm room, so it was more like a private room. The wifi didn't work great but that seems to be a theme in Cinque Terre. The wifi in the office worked great and was available to use.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
2.6

Not a fan of the staff of this place especially...

12th Mar 2017

This is one of the best "hostels" I've ever stayed in! I use the term "hostel" because it was essentially a private apartment. The building was located within a small apartment complex. We had a common living space, a large shared bathroom, and then separate bedrooms with one to two beds each. It's located right in the heart of Riomaggiore, which is only a 20 minute train ride from the furthest of the five villages.