7.7
Very Good 289 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 289 Total Reviews
Sul Porto Located at via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, , Cinque Terre.
Italy

• llerom26
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.1

Stayed here for one night as an emergency booking. Was happy with what I got but I can't imagine it'd be possible to meet anyone or make friends here, as the rooms are spread out across the town and there's no communal area. No wifi in the rooms, and I couldn't even get any at reception, but apparently there is some. Surprisingly the most comfortable pillow I've ever had in a hostel! Nice location and rooms were nice too.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
3.4

I was on a roll away bed which was shoved in the middle of the room. As a consequence, I was constantly bumped into and had my things thrown out of the way as I was in every body's rode. I was told I would have a bed months before arriving and I was an after thought. The place was so overly priced for what you got! There was no wifi (even after being told it had wifi), There were no lockers available for belongings. The worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Rude staff too

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
6.3

We had no hot water, no wifi and noisey construction work.

31st Jul 2016
8.0

Sul Porto is in a great location in Riomaggiore, and it's right by the harbor and train station. Just know that you have to check into the office up the street first, then you check into your hostel. I met so many people on this trip, and I would recommend this hostel! My only complaint is that there was zero wifi in the rooms. Other than that, I had a great time.

• Italy, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
2.9

This place is not worth at all the price you pay. We paid around 140 euros by night for a basic room, on top of the village in a weird apartment where there is bed in the middle of the entrance. If you want to fall in a tourist trap go ahead , the real name of the place is called Affittacamere Patrizia ( as the other one on hostelword ). Email different places before, higher rated. We could have get for significantly cheaper a full apartment right close by the marina. The owner is a rude lady.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
26th Jul 2016

The staff was lovely! Thank you for a lovely stay. Reading from the other reviews I think we were really lucky with the apartment as the company seems to have several building located here and there in the village. Ours had a lovely terrace and even sea view.

• Vietnam, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Jul 2016

The hostel is easily accessible. The room is clean and tidy.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
19th Jul 2016
7.1

I pretty basic hostel room, has all the necessities and clean, but the office/reception is located in a different location from the rooms and there's no wifi. Location of the room was excellent, close to the train station and the pier.

11th Jul 2016
8.0

Sul Porto is a good enough place to stay for a part of the world where you really shouldn't spend much time in your hostel. We had a tough experience checking in. Our train to Cinque Terre was delayed, causing us to arrive after the check-in office closed. We tried calling and emailing the office to notify them of our situation, but they didn't respond and we were left to fend for ourselves our first night. Fortunately, they refunded us for the night we missed. Otherwise good experience.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
5.7

Maybe there is some Cinque Terre in high season scale one should compare the experience to but with the small packed rooms(the one I got first was two beds in a kitchen), no lockers, double booking(which was well taken care of), I can't say I find it value for money. Location on the second place was very good though, right next to the marina. But rooms are around the town not in one place.