7.5
Very Good 298 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 298 Total Reviews
Sul Porto Located at via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, , Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre La Spezia 19017 via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore
75% 298
44.0987351 9.7381419
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Oct 2016
6.0

Do not look up Sul Porto on Google maps, it will take you to a different location than on the confirmation email. The bathroom door had swollen so much that it was very difficult to close, there also appeared to be a little bit of mold growing. Stove top also works even though there is a sign to get matches.

• marshallscheider
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Oct 2016
7.4

I think this place has buildings all over town and you don't know where you're gonna end up, so I can only speak about the one I ended up in. It was decent. Kind of dingy and small, almost a bit depressing on the inside, but clean enough. No windows. They have a kitchen. No lockers. There's a mid day lockout for an hour or so for cleaning. It was in a good location steps from the harbor. I think the price was alright, cinque terre can be expensive cause it's really touristy now.

5th Oct 2016

The location of the main office for check in is not the same as the location of the actual dorm you will stay in (which is fine, just noting). The office is a little bit far from the train station, but the dorm was near the bottom of the hill with quick access to the trains, which is really helpful. I was there to hike the coastal trail, and this place was perfect for it. Very quiet, comfy beds. The dorm was very nice, clean, with a kitchen/bath. Not social unless you get lucky with roommates.

18th Sep 2016
7.1

Overall, the hostel I got put in was nice, clean, wifi worked. It was towards the top of the main road but an easy location from the main office, great location. I was in an "8 bed mixed room" In that room I was in the main room with another bed and then there were 3 2-bedrooms with doors. I would hope that they had to pay more since they were excluded from the main room basically having a private room. doors were pretty loud. There was no kitchen but one bath/shower for all 8. I'd stay again.

27th Aug 2016
6.3

The room is a steep climb from the receptionist office (a heads up would have been nice) plus the receptionist made us wait with our backpacks in the heat while he talked to a friend outside before taking us to our room. There were no lockers to keep our bags & passports in the rooms. The staff didn't even tell us that 2 of the 4 hikes on the 2 trail was closed & had trouble counting change for our reservation even though it was cash only.

• llerom26
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.1

Stayed here for one night as an emergency booking. Was happy with what I got but I can't imagine it'd be possible to meet anyone or make friends here, as the rooms are spread out across the town and there's no communal area. No wifi in the rooms, and I couldn't even get any at reception, but apparently there is some. Surprisingly the most comfortable pillow I've ever had in a hostel! Nice location and rooms were nice too.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
3.4

I was on a roll away bed which was shoved in the middle of the room. As a consequence, I was constantly bumped into and had my things thrown out of the way as I was in every body's rode. I was told I would have a bed months before arriving and I was an after thought. The place was so overly priced for what you got! There was no wifi (even after being told it had wifi), There were no lockers available for belongings. The worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Rude staff too

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
6.3

We had no hot water, no wifi and noisey construction work.

31st Jul 2016
8.0

Sul Porto is in a great location in Riomaggiore, and it's right by the harbor and train station. Just know that you have to check into the office up the street first, then you check into your hostel. I met so many people on this trip, and I would recommend this hostel! My only complaint is that there was zero wifi in the rooms. Other than that, I had a great time.

• Italy, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
2.9

This place is not worth at all the price you pay. We paid around 140 euros by night for a basic room, on top of the village in a weird apartment where there is bed in the middle of the entrance. If you want to fall in a tourist trap go ahead , the real name of the place is called Affittacamere Patrizia ( as the other one on hostelword ). Email different places before, higher rated. We could have get for significantly cheaper a full apartment right close by the marina. The owner is a rude lady.