Sul Porto Reviews

via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

This hostel is awesome because it's so close to the beach in Riomaggiore. The bathroom was a little tight, the beds weren't the most comfortable, and there are no lockers to put your things. Regardless, it's an awesome hostel and definitely a great value.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Great location, only just up the hill from the train station and supermarket but this also meant we didn't have a terrace or sea view like the descriptiom says! But there are different rooms all around the town so it's luck of the draw really We were close to reception so we didn't have to walk far to use the wifi but they turn it off at 8pm after reception closes!! Great base to explore lovely Cinque Terra

Good location once you remember where it is so pay attention when they show you. Very basic room and the town was quiet due to end of season so most things closed up about 8pm. Hostelworld says all taxes are included but I was charged a local tax and questioned this but apparently it wasn't included so be aware!

I paid for a private room, the first night I was in an ok room internet was spotty (I had my own router & it was still iffy), I could also hear my fellow traveling neighbors in the room over bc the walls were thin. Then in the morning the shower water was cold (the boiler was turned on later). I had expressed that I cannot take a cold shower & the manager was so nice & gave me a different room the next night one of the BEST rooms my whole trip with a balcony overlooking the water & a larger bed

Enjoyed my stay here would recommend anyone to stay here good location shops and restaurants close by wish I stayed longer!!

Even though I've rated low I still enjoyed this hostel. It was in a great location and had everything I needed. Don't leave your stuff lying around because when they come to clean they move your stuff and then you loose belongings in with other peoples luggage etc. They had 9 beds in an 8 bed dorm. No lockers.

I stayed here because peak season almost all hostel were fullybooked. The room in different place just near behind the reception ,for me the room and bed was very good, the kitchen's good, the bathroom also clean, maybe just need more bathroom. The price quite expensive and no internet connection in room only in reception means we have to walk there and open only 9pm.

The place was amazing had the perfect view and area! The only two things I didn't like was that I was already in a 8 person room and they add a 9 and we only had one bathroom, so was quite busy!! The other thing was the staff, she was super rude specially when I asked her to print a train ticket. Not only she didn't want to print it, but she refused to help me to find a place!

Sketchy set up. Rude lady on reception. You stay in different rooms over the town & it's run by different people, luck of the draw with what you get. Expensive given there was nothing else other than 2 bedrooms & a grotty bathroom. No kitchen. No wifi. Thankfully other girls turned up after my 1st night or I would have left out of safety. The owner of the apartment had friends stay in the other bedroom & they made me uncomfortable. Never had issues in mixed rooms before until this experience.

Would have felt more comfortable if there were lock boxes to keep small valuables.

• 9th Aug 2015