Sully Hotel Reviews

48 rue Saint Antoine, Paris, France

It was just fine. Personally, I did expect it to be old and it turned out to be true as reviewed by others. Only the toilet and showers were modern looking and clean. Because the room looked old, I perceived it wasn't 100% clean. But it was all we needed going backpacking so it was enough. Location was very good. Very near to a metro station. Security wise - wasn't confident to leave valuable belongings in the room.

Excellent location, right in between Bastille and and St. Paul. Easy walk to places like Notre Dame, the Louvre, and the Opera House. Tons of restaurants and great boutique shopping on the same street. My only complaint was the room wasn't as clean as I was expecting. The beds were clearly worn in and not very comfortable, and the comforters had stains all over them. They were 'clean' but they definitely need to upgrade their linens. But, for the price my friends and I paid, it was great.