Sultan Camp Reviews

Kabak Valley, Kabak Valley, Fethiye, Turkey

Fantastic place in Kabak valley. An hour bus drive from Oludeniz so the place is now touristic and peaceful. The valley has its own beach. Breakfast and dinner is delicious. Public area is the best, with a real pool and fireplace. The best part is the warm people there who treated us nicely. I wish we could stay longer.

This was a great place to stay in, in a beautiful location-down the valley, near the beach. The staff and atmosphere were excellent and felt right at home! This is a place for very outdoorsy people, ready to take in the nature surrounding. The food was absolutely fantastic! I liked the bungalow I stayed in; it was just a wooden shack, fitted with a bed, a mosquito net, and electiricity. However, there was no lock on the door, which I would have preferred.