Sultan Camp Reviews

Kabak Valley, Kabak Valley, Fethiye, Turkey

After the hike to get to this hostel- not the clear path we were expecting! We arrived to discover they were CLOSED!!! Even though we had already paid a deposit there was not a single soul on sight!!!! Then when I emailed the hostel to ask for my money back they said the owner was out of town and would email me when he got back! since I have emailed twice with no response!! With all this said if it had been open the property and surrounding area was beautiful!

• 28th Nov 2014

Fantastic place in Kabak valley. An hour bus drive from Oludeniz so the place is now touristic and peaceful. The valley has its own beach. Breakfast and dinner is delicious. Public area is the best, with a real pool and fireplace. The best part is the warm people there who treated us nicely. I wish we could stay longer.