Sultan Hostel

Superb 869 Total Reviews

• kylegnelson5019
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

Great staff and cool bar/atmosphere downstairs. Only complaint would be lack of lockers. But everything else far outweighs that. Overall great stay!

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
31st May 2017
6.9

I stayed there 5 nights ,the hostel is clean and safe but it is a bit away from the tram station ,the staff is realy nice .but the AC is extremely poor . I asked for only two hours late checkout but they gave me only 30 minutse .

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Recommended! Staffs were very helpful, the room was very comforable and it was a walking distance to sultanahmet. I enjoyed my stay there.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

I stayed in both the dorms and a private room. Free wi-fi and breakfast (cereal, bread, cheese and veges). Has a bar and restaurant. Location is amazing, short walk to Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Also close to a whole heap of restaurants. I would stay there again.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

I loved my stay here It is so close go all the places one wants to visit in Istanbul, as and the staff both friendly and helpful When I stayed here summer 2015 there was such a buzz. This time, February 2017, the tourist scene was really quiet, and so I was given a room upgrade for free. The room was wonderful, views out over the water, windows for both morning and afternoon sun, and a warm radiator heater so I didn't even need to use the heat pump to stay cosy. I highly recommend the Sultan