Sultan Hostel

Superb 855 Total Reviews
Superb 855 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

I loved my stay here It is so close go all the places one wants to visit in Istanbul, as and the staff both friendly and helpful When I stayed here summer 2015 there was such a buzz. This time, February 2017, the tourist scene was really quiet, and so I was given a room upgrade for free. The room was wonderful, views out over the water, windows for both morning and afternoon sun, and a warm radiator heater so I didn't even need to use the heat pump to stay cosy. I highly recommend the Sultan

19th Nov 2016

Great place! If you want to be as close to the Blue Mosque and Hagy Sofia as you can possibly be, well, this is your place! Very friendly staff too. The Grand Bazaar is 10-15 minutes away on foot, and there are lots of places to eat nearby that cater to all budgets. Highly recommend!

• USA, Male, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

We were recently in Sultan Hostel and love it. The place is right next to all attractions and great social atmosphere with travelers from all over the world. I would highly recommend sultan hostel to any traveler to Istanbul. Also special thanks Enes and Selcuk, they make the place unique

• Canada, Female, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

Good location. The only comment I have is that the rooms are small. Due to the fact it's an older building closing bedroom doors or bathroom doors can be challenging and really loud. This along I found very unsatisfactory.