Sultan Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Caddesi 21, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice hostel for the money. Air conditioner did not work though. The food was alright and the breakfast was pretty good. The staff was very nice and helpful, AND spoke english pretty well.

If youre a guide/teacher and youre ccompanying a group of young students (16/17 years) it is a dangerous place. The bar personel is not cooperative at all. They'll offer them alchol. They'll even tell them not to worry and come back when the teacers are at sleep!! Disturbing!

• 10th May 2014

Professional and honest staff, clean dorms, free access to computers and internet. Party bar at night ( a bıt loud sometimes, could bother some people, it didn't bother us even though we are not party animals)

• 30th Apr 2014

Sultan hostel was perfect! Everything was very good, the staff was very helpful! I really recommend this hostel for everyone who wants to have a good time in istanbul! It is closed to all the main touristic points and the bar is excellent and very fun!!

I arrived before check-in time, staff could not find my booking, and I almost stayed a night in a dorm, I had booked a twin room, as this was the only one available . luckly staff found it after I had paid for the dorm. I was then upgraded to a double bed with ensuite with an amazing view.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Enjoyed the stay here, a good atmosphere with pub and cafe downstairs. Am staying here again in a weeks time before I fly out of turkey

1 2 3 Next » last »