Sultans Inn Reviews

Kucuk Ayasoyya Main Street, Mustafa Pasa Street, No:50, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff weren't that friendly and the room was small with no view, but the main problem was price. The first night I booked on line was 37.5 Euros . When I got there they wanted to charge me 55 Euros for the next night in exactly the same room. They said prices reflected availability!!! There are many other hotels in the same area, and I ended up with a lovely room with view at Hotel Antique up the road for 40 Euros, much more personal smaller and friendly staff!

We were in a room that was so small that even a cat couldn't turn around let alone find somewhere to put our luggage.. The bathroom was so old and delapidated.The tiles were cracked and plumbing behind the door looked really ugly. The only asset was the roof top terrace but you were unable to get wi fi from there.There are no lifts so no easy access with heavy bags to 5th floor.