Sumisho Hotel Reviews

9-14 Nihonbashi-kobunacho, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan

Good hotel, extremely boring location.

The rooms were small, but excellent for someone traveling alone. I truly enjoyed my stay here. The little dinning room was fantastic and I enjoyed eating breakfast there every morning during my stay in Tokyo. I would definitely stay here again if/when I find myself back in Tokyo.

Quiet area. I enjoyed my stay.

"Due at arrival" price and actual bill differed. Room was tiny (as usual), but in that special way that only old Japanese hotels are: shower head was about a foot too low (me: 5'10") and the bed about half a foot too short. ... decent location, but definitely a bad value. Try an actual hostel—even a private room would likely be cheaper and certainly friendlier.

• 15th Aug 2014

We are regret that you couldn't get a sense of satisfaction. We recommend you to use hand shower by hand. Because it set on little low hook for take easy. And our bed size for single room are 100cm X 200cm. Its are very popular size as single bed in Japan. We hope that stay great in Japan.

Bathroom ventilation didn't work effectively which gave a weird smell.

We are checked the ventilation fan. We regret that you couldn't stay comfortable.

The hostel is well located next to most of the major sights. If you're main priority is the nightlife and Shibuya / Shinjuku areas then I suggest you stay in a hotel on the other side of town. But if museums and temples and palaces are your main thing then this is definitely the place. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and help you plan whatever activities you wish to do during your trip. Their friendly nature means that i would stay here again

• 13th Jul 2014