Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

we had a fantastic stay! The staff were super friendly and friendly. very clean, Awesome rooms, and great showers. close walk to a grocery store and tons of tapas places and bars. right in Old town walking distance from the beach.

Really helpful staff. We arrived in Cadiz spontaneously, mainly to visit the beach cities down the coast. After being rejected by two hostels Summer Cadiz offered to store our luggage for a day until we came back to the city. We the. Stayed in the hostel for two days. The atmosphere was friendly, the terrace is nice and the place equipped with everything you could ask for. Just the matrazes could be renewed, so no full rating on value for money!

• 11th Aug 2015

The room was really nice : clean and nicely decorated. The location is perfect if you want to visit Cadiz and enjoy the beach which is really close. The host was really friendly, flexible and gave us good adresses, especially for restaurants. We really spent a great time.

• 10th Aug 2015

nice staff, good kitchen, great building, great atmosphere

It is not fair to show photos that in fact present a wrong impression of the hostel. The room I stayed in was dark, uncomfortable, poorly ventilated. And the location - it is true, the hostel is in the old part of the town, but actually the best beaches of Cadiz are very far away from this location. One more thing - breakfast. The staff (two young Germans, probably a couple) were more relaxing on couches than serving minimally the guests. The price is no way adequate. I wasted my money...

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Lithuania

Javi the guy from reception is soooo nice and helpful!

Great location, excellent kitchen facilities and a great terrace to meet fellow travellers. Rooms were quite hot being there in July with one little fan but you just have a few wines before bed and hit the beach in the morning.

Really friendly people, and helpful staff. Wifi was horrible, not enough bathrooms for the capacity.

Estupendo !! Very nice stay in summer Cadiz best hostel in the city very nice rooftop!! Perfect location and Juan is super nice !

• 15th Jul 2015

Staff were very unhelpful and ignored me for 10 minutes while talking to a friend. The other people staying there are not friendly or open at all. Felt really excluded as I was not Spanish.

Santa Marta & La Victoria are the best beaches. This hostel, although a great location, I prefer to be closer to El Populo with quicker access to the beaches mentioned above. Great hostel though and would stay there again.

I had a great time at Summer Cádiz Hostel, the hostel is very clean, it has a great atmosphere, its a two minute walk to the beach. I planned to stay for one night and I stayed a lot longer than expected. If your in Cadiz I recommend staying in this hostel.

The hostel was good. The staff and the atmosphere were amazing!! I've been in terrace with lots of people. Good to meet other travellers. The pub crawl was also good. The room was warm. Just one fan for 10 beds. More fans could be better.

Nice hostel, helpful staff, good location. I recomend staying at Summer Cadiz.

I will recommend this place. Great location great people.

This is a great place. Staff really makes you feel at home, they are very kind people. They are able to create an atmosphere in which its very easy to meet other travellers. For the rest, nice pubcrawl organised in weekends, clean place, and very close to the beach.

it's a nice place with nice staff, but lacking common areas and a fun vibe. the location is goos depending on what you're looking for. its in the middle of town, far from the bus/train station, but close to the beach and the sites in old town.

The hostel is located in the middle of the city, very close to the beach and the train-bus station; you can go everywhere by walking. It has all the facilities you might need. Staff is very friendly and always trying to help you out. Rooms are spacious, tidy and very confortable, all in all it has an amazing atmosphere!!!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Venezuela

My stay was very pleasant. Prince is unbeatable, and location is amazing. Javier was very attentive to my needs. Great customer service, felt at home! Overall had an awesome experiance! I definitley recommend Summer Cadiz!

We had some issues when we got there. In fact we were attracted by the picture of -10%off on hostelworld, but this discount only works if you dont book on hostelworld! Then we received a mail when booking with breakfast included and when we asked, the lady was very agressive. (there is no breakfast but you ll find cereals and tea) At last there is nothing organized within the hostel(dinner,activities,meet). The guy at the desk was very helpful and cute but I dont think I would go back anyway!