Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

Staying in Summer Cadiz was excellent. I had a great time in Cadiz and one of the good things was hostel.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Lithuania

The staff are really helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed the hostel's music decorating theme like wall painting and stuff. The breakfast is great, the kitchen is huge and fully equipped. The women shower areas are a bit too small. But after all, highly recommended!

My stay was great. The staff were friendly and everything was clean. I would definitely return as the price was so low - even considering we are on a puente.

• 4th Dec 2015

We had a very nice stay in "summer Cadiz"! The hostel staff were quite nice and very very funny! They gave us good tips für going out and we spent a wondefull night there jajaja

• 7th Nov 2015

I had a nice stay at the hostel. I booked a bed in the 10 bed dorm but they gave me one in a 4 bed dorm for the same price, so it was quite comfortable. The room was quite big but the lockers are big enough only for small backpacks. The kitchen is well-equipped and with enough space for cooking. Bathrooms are average. The staff is very nice and breakfast was great: tea, coffee, juice, milk, cornflakes, cookies, bread, jam, margarine and even fruits!

I stayed in this hostel for 5 nights, and was one of the best I vistited! the staff spicially Javier and Yana where so very sweet and helpful and professional! really loved it

Decent budget stay in Cadiz. Upstairs terrace + large kitchen/dining area good. Could have done with a few more bathrooms for how many people were staying there. Good location.

our dorm was next to reception and had a whole wall of cloudy glass, so people coming home all night activating the sensor light basically meant our room was always bright. there were no activities organised while we were there, contrary to the hostels website. staff also just generally seemed disinterested. we asked for a suggestion for dinner and they pointed us to the Cathedral and the port. the two most obvious and expensive areas. very disappointing. I'd look elsewhere in Cadiz.

An ok place to stay in Cadiz. Staff were a bit disorganized, but nice. Not much atmosphere... it's low season so the hostel was a bit quiet. Wifi was good, roof terrace is nice. It's not ideal that there are motion sensor lights in the hallway and frosted glass around the doors to the dorm, if someone walks by at night it's almost like they're turning a light on in your room.

Really loved the staff and the fact that they had a terrace. Showers could have been cleaner though. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• 18th Sep 2015

It's a nice cozy hostel but almost empty during my stay. Quite big common room, if only there were people to talk t

Summer Cadiz is a great little hostel with a super friendly vibe. The staff are really helpful and easy to get along with when sharing a few drinks in the terrace and have plenty of activities each night. The facilities are great and rooms / showers cleaned each day. We had a great time here and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Cadiz.

I was really looking forward to my time in Cadiz, however, on arrival to Summer Cadiz I was greeted with a receptionist that didn't want to deal with me. I felt bad actually asking for a map. The general atmosphere was, dare i say, hostile. The room I was in was had 6 beds squeezed in it with a weak fan so we had to have the window open. The noise was shocking and I usually can sleep through anything but couldn't here. The toilet in the communal bathroom was blocked. yuck.

I had an awesome time during my stay at this hostel thanks to the staff. They always try to make you feel comfortable and they are really open to spend time with you especially if you're travelling alone. I met that girl named Ezra, she's working at the hostel as well and partying with that girl is a must. It definitely worths going back there even just spend time with them.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Spain

This was a nice Hostel. Awesome roof top, nice staff, great location & good wifi. The only real feedback is that the showers weren't the nicest. There is a good atmosphere in the hostel as well

Maybe get rid of the charge for storing luggage. The majority of hostels do this for free and it's a nice thing to do for travellers.

we had a fantastic stay! The staff were super friendly and friendly. very clean, Awesome rooms, and great showers. close walk to a grocery store and tons of tapas places and bars. right in Old town walking distance from the beach.

Nice little hostel, friendly atmosphere with a little rooftop terrace for you to have breakfast together and meet people. Would definitely recommend and stay again if I come back to Cadiz.