Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

Good hostel. Extremely friendly male staff member, other staff were average. Showers were very dirty and some shower heads were broken. Kitchen was small and dirty but the rooftop terrace was awesome to hangout at.

Very good hostel with all you need to stay well.

Nice hostel with friendly staff and a lovely patio on the top floor

The location was good. The staff couldn't give any recommendations to eat so we got really bad paella. The bathrooms are gross. We paid for a 6 bed dorm but were put in a 10. And his justification was, there are only 6 people staying tonight. The breakfast is really average. Toast, jam and packet croissants.

Doors to the rooms aren't self locking. Advantages: can't lock yourself out. Disadvantages: it is easy to accidentally leave the door unlocked. Other than this a great hostel.

They had the keys mixed up so we couldn't get into our room at first. It was very inconvinient.

It was a good time at Summer Cadiz. The staff is very nice and helps a lot. The breakfast at the roofterrace was really nice. I liked that we got a key to lock the door of our room, safe and the main door. I would come again.

I only stayed here one night, but it is a reasonably good hostel. Lockers in rooms (not very big), rooms have lockable doors, enough bathrooms, nice terrace and reasonable sized kitchen and living area. Good enough breakfast with different juices, coffee, two breads and jam. Great location too.

Very nice staff, good ambient in the saloon, amazing attic, good rooms. Nice place to meet people and share experiences :)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Absolutely wonderful stay. Staff was friendly, rooms cleans and location so perfect ~ just 5 min to the beach and 5 min to the cathedral right in the middle of the old city.

• 14th Jul 2014

Had a great stop for 3 days. Located within the old city Center with lots of beautiful squares, filled with shops, bars, and restaurants to appeal to any wallets and tastes.

Very friendly stuff! Good location. Spacious rooms. Only the breakfast was a little weak.

Good location in the middle of the old town. The stuff was very friendly and opened. There is a nice terrace on the roof of the hostel.

The guys that work there are wonderful and helped me so much with storing my bike and Eddie also helped me to fix it. Great atmosphere and I'd recommend everyone to stay there!

Best hostel I have ever been to! Super nice staff, relaxed atmosphere:) big kitchen and everything is clean ! I definately recommend this hostel!!

It was a great place to stay with a very comfortable atmosphere. Edwin was very helpful. It was a great stay.

Very nice staff and in the kitchen you had everything you might need.

It may be more convivial to have a dining table in the kitchen and replace the tables in the lounge with more seating, coffee tables, rugs. And maybe divide lounge into TV room and separate lounge. Or have a small TV room and knock kitchen into remainder of lounge with a large dining table (& maybe a settee??). I think a communal area without a TV would be more conducive for a traveller to meet other occupants. People meet and talk more over a communal table in a kitchen.

• 19th May 2014

A new place at a superb location. Easy to find. Friendly staff and clean showers / bathrooms, although that might change when the place gets more crowded.

Good location, nice staff, clean room. Sometimes no toilet paper, breakfast to late and the pillows a rubbish (like always I Spain:) but I would still recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3