Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

My stay was very pleasant. Prince is unbeatable, and location is amazing. Javier was very attentive to my needs. Great customer service, felt at home! Overall had an awesome experiance! I definitley recommend Summer Cadiz!

We had some issues when we got there. In fact we were attracted by the picture of -10%off on hostelworld, but this discount only works if you dont book on hostelworld! Then we received a mail when booking with breakfast included and when we asked, the lady was very agressive. (there is no breakfast but you ll find cereals and tea) At last there is nothing organized within the hostel(dinner,activities,meet). The guy at the desk was very helpful and cute but I dont think I would go back anyway!

Really weird atmosphere in the whole hostel. The location is really good though. Rooms are full of humidity and there is only one bathroom per more than 10 persons on the floor. The breakfast and kitchen/salon area is cool!

Well located mediocre hostel with nice staff...

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Es una buena hostal, así que no sé por qué hay comentarios pasados negativos, pero cuando estuve allí, todo era bien en general. Simo, el chico que trabajaba las noches es muy amistoso y nos ayudó mucho. Hay otros empleos menos amables, pero bueno. It's a pretty good hostel, so I'm not sure why there are negative comments in the past, but when I was there, everything was good generally speaking. Simo, the guy that worked nights is very friendly and he helped us a lot. Others not as helpful...

The living and cooking areas were great for socialization. Javier and Nimo were both awesome, willing to help with anything. I was there in winter, so rooms were pretty cold. Breakfast was pretty disappointing, and I felt like it wouldn't take much to take it up a notch to something people would be excited about. Just some good bakery bread rather than the cheap pre-sliced stuff and a cereal better than soggy cornflakes would make a huge difference.

Javi the main member of staff was amazing. So helpful, friendly and kind. He made us feel very welcome and was always happy to help- even calling up to book us into things. When we left something behind he sent it back to England too. He made the hostel. The lady who worked there was very miserable however and made us feel uncomfortable a lot of the time.

I don't think there is any interest in comments. Also no breakfast except coffee and packaged small pastry, no fruit or cereals, or eggs. This is served at 10 am, long after people are up and would appreciate a bit of breakfast.

Quaint hostel, nice location, with a very friendly staff. Although when I arrived my bed did not have any sheets or anything on it really. I had to take the sheets and duvet off other beds in the room - no one else was staying with me when I checked in. However a member of staff came in a day or so later to make up the other beds as others were going to join me and he offered me a coffee to make up for it, which was really nice. Overall nice place to stay.

Nice place in the (more or less) city centre of Cadiz. Very nice and well equiped kitchen with common room, Nice and helpfull staff. Nice place to stay for one/two days. It is very close to beach etc.

Very bad internet connection, small and dirty showers, old beds, very small rooms (4bed)..