Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

It was a good time at Summer Cadiz. The staff is very nice and helps a lot. The breakfast at the roofterrace was really nice. I liked that we got a key to lock the door of our room, safe and the main door. I would come again.

I only stayed here one night, but it is a reasonably good hostel. Lockers in rooms (not very big), rooms have lockable doors, enough bathrooms, nice terrace and reasonable sized kitchen and living area. Good enough breakfast with different juices, coffee, two breads and jam. Great location too.

Very nice staff, good ambient in the saloon, amazing attic, good rooms. Nice place to meet people and share experiences :)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Absolutely wonderful stay. Staff was friendly, rooms cleans and location so perfect ~ just 5 min to the beach and 5 min to the cathedral right in the middle of the old city.

• 14th Jul 2014

Had a great stop for 3 days. Located within the old city Center with lots of beautiful squares, filled with shops, bars, and restaurants to appeal to any wallets and tastes.

Very friendly stuff! Good location. Spacious rooms. Only the breakfast was a little weak.

Good location in the middle of the old town. The stuff was very friendly and opened. There is a nice terrace on the roof of the hostel.

The guys that work there are wonderful and helped me so much with storing my bike and Eddie also helped me to fix it. Great atmosphere and I'd recommend everyone to stay there!

Best hostel I have ever been to! Super nice staff, relaxed atmosphere:) big kitchen and everything is clean ! I definately recommend this hostel!!

It was a great place to stay with a very comfortable atmosphere. Edwin was very helpful. It was a great stay.

Very nice staff and in the kitchen you had everything you might need.

A new place at a superb location. Easy to find. Friendly staff and clean showers / bathrooms, although that might change when the place gets more crowded.

Good location, nice staff, clean room. Sometimes no toilet paper, breakfast to late and the pillows a rubbish (like always I Spain:) but I would still recommend this hostel.

I don't normally leave comments when reviewing hostels- I usually feel as if anything I could add to the discussion has already been said. In regards to Summer Cadiz, this isn't the case because I can't give this hostel enough credit. I stayed in a couple hostels while spending a week in Cadiz, and Summer Cadiz blew them all out of the water with its central location, better rooms for a lower price, and truly excellent and knowledgable staff. Summer Cadiz is an excellent choice for a hostel.

Great hostel

Really friendly hostel. The staff were very welcoming and even let us leave our bags there as we pass back through Cadiz. The rooms was bright and comfy. Clean friendly hostel in great location. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Thanks Guys. x

I had a really great time in Cadiz thinks to the staff who helped me to find nice spot to spend my few days in this wonderfull city.

• 28th Apr 2014

This has almost a beach feeling. Very relaxed atmosphere and staff, right between old and narrow streets. City center and cathedral in 5 min walking distance. We had a spacious and light double room, there was nothing to complain about. Best thing: the beach is just a few minutes by feet. Security gets not 100% as there were some moments during the day where the hostel door was open and the room keys were at the reception unattended. We would however highly recommend to stay in this hostel.

Staff is friendly and helpful. The kitchen was great with lots of new utensils! The hostel is really modern, the rooms are clean. The location is great. Would definitely come back and stay again

• 25th Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel! Me and my friend were upgraded from a 10 bed dorm to a 4 bed dorm privately, which was great! Staff were lovely, facilities were really good, i'd recommend you stay here if going to Cadiz.