Fabulous 446 Total Reviews
Fabulous 446 Total Reviews
Summer Cadiz Located at Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, , Cadiz.
Spain
Cadiz 11001 Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37
89% 446
36.5322605 -6.3015496
    Rooms available

25th Sep 2016

Beds clean. Showers could use more cleaning. Breakfast free on terrace really cool vibe. Staff super nice. Lockers small. Doors never really locked (front, yes. Rooms, or at least mine, no.) wifi was good. Towels for hire. I would recommend to a friend for sure and I would stay again! Thanks for the hospitality!

5th Sep 2016
7.4

Great location. Friendly staff. Excellent terrace to chill on. Rooms incredibly small, with the squeekiest bunks I've ever heard. The other guy in my room kept me up all night due to his constant turning in his sleep and the loudness of the bed. And hot! With one rickety ceiling fan. Shower situation was awkward.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Stayed at this hostel twice Super clean - sheets washed always and mattresses steamed Staff are super friendly - the volunteers bring a great vibe (s/o to Brianna) Well situated to explore both the old town and the beaches of Cádiz Would recommend!

• eszro
  • Hungary, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

It was a last minute booking, but everything was great finally. The staff was super and the atmosphere of the place, too. We could leave our luggage in lockers after check out. The rooftop breakfast was cool. :)

27th Jul 2016

Good stay. Great building and comfortable beds. Very good hospital and the location is great. Close to everything and good wifi. The toilets say women only on the door but the staff told me they were unisex. Good hostel. A woman guest got very upset when I used the shower and shouted that it was the women's shower. Why not just take the sign down?

27th Jul 2016

The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, could not have asked for a better place! WiFi was great, no AC, but leaving the doors open to the balcony seemed to work just fine. Close to everything we wanted to visit.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Cool hostel in great location, roof terrace was great but no Aircon in room, the ceiling fan wasn't enough some nights, too hot.

8th Jul 2016

I would stay at Summer Cádiz again if I came back to Cádiz. The staff are willing to go out of their way to help you. I needed a cab to the airport early in the morning before their reception hours and one of the receptionists woke up early to call me a cab! Only qualm is we had an AC unit and a propeller fan in our room and neither worked, very difficult during the hot days/nights! They have a huge kitchen area that doesn't get crowded and hostel bar crawls every Saturday.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

By far the best place I've ever stayed at. I felt like I was at home while in a different country. 10/10

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

My dorm (4 person female) was super nice - light and airy, with a balcony out onto the street (although, it did get pretty noisy at night, but I think that is inescapable). The bed was already made up too, which is always nice! The bathrooms were good, although there weren't many of them... The rooftop area is quite nice, and the breakfast was also quite nice. Helpful staff also.