Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

The hostel was well based, really near the old town beach. The staff was nice, the rooftop was nice.Unfortunately they were one big issue for us and I rarely complain about it staying in youth hostel : it's the cleanness. There is a lot of big bugs running everywhere which is really disgusting, the showers are really dirty..

• 28th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel! I really enjoyed the breakfast and drinks on the roof terrace. Only things that could be improved are that at least in my room it was very hot at night and the shower arrangements is not so ideal, e.g. no dry space to put your clothes or to dry yourself and change within the shower. But the staff is really cool and very helpful!

The hostel has a good location, and the building is nice. For the rest, nothing special. There should be more control on the cleanliness of rooms and bathroooms

Hostel well located. Staff very nice. Amazing rooftop were everybody can have a drink together. I definitively recommend this hostel, though a bit expensive.

Good hostel. Extremely friendly male staff member, other staff were average. Showers were very dirty and some shower heads were broken. Kitchen was small and dirty but the rooftop terrace was awesome to hangout at.

Very good hostel with all you need to stay well.

Nice hostel with friendly staff and a lovely patio on the top floor

The location was good. The staff couldn't give any recommendations to eat so we got really bad paella. The bathrooms are gross. We paid for a 6 bed dorm but were put in a 10. And his justification was, there are only 6 people staying tonight. The breakfast is really average. Toast, jam and packet croissants.

Doors to the rooms aren't self locking. Advantages: can't lock yourself out. Disadvantages: it is easy to accidentally leave the door unlocked. Other than this a great hostel.

They had the keys mixed up so we couldn't get into our room at first. It was very inconvinient.

It was a good time at Summer Cadiz. The staff is very nice and helps a lot. The breakfast at the roofterrace was really nice. I liked that we got a key to lock the door of our room, safe and the main door. I would come again.

I only stayed here one night, but it is a reasonably good hostel. Lockers in rooms (not very big), rooms have lockable doors, enough bathrooms, nice terrace and reasonable sized kitchen and living area. Good enough breakfast with different juices, coffee, two breads and jam. Great location too.

Very nice staff, good ambient in the saloon, amazing attic, good rooms. Nice place to meet people and share experiences :)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Absolutely wonderful stay. Staff was friendly, rooms cleans and location so perfect ~ just 5 min to the beach and 5 min to the cathedral right in the middle of the old city.

• 14th Jul 2014

Had a great stop for 3 days. Located within the old city Center with lots of beautiful squares, filled with shops, bars, and restaurants to appeal to any wallets and tastes.

Very friendly stuff! Good location. Spacious rooms. Only the breakfast was a little weak.

Good location in the middle of the old town. The stuff was very friendly and opened. There is a nice terrace on the roof of the hostel.

The guys that work there are wonderful and helped me so much with storing my bike and Eddie also helped me to fix it. Great atmosphere and I'd recommend everyone to stay there!

Best hostel I have ever been to! Super nice staff, relaxed atmosphere:) big kitchen and everything is clean ! I definately recommend this hostel!!

It was a great place to stay with a very comfortable atmosphere. Edwin was very helpful. It was a great stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3