Summer Cadiz Reviews

Calle hospital de mujeres 35 y 37, Cadiz, Spain

Well located mediocre hostel with nice staff...

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Es una buena hostal, así que no sé por qué hay comentarios pasados negativos, pero cuando estuve allí, todo era bien en general. Simo, el chico que trabajaba las noches es muy amistoso y nos ayudó mucho. Hay otros empleos menos amables, pero bueno. It's a pretty good hostel, so I'm not sure why there are negative comments in the past, but when I was there, everything was good generally speaking. Simo, the guy that worked nights is very friendly and he helped us a lot. Others not as helpful...

The living and cooking areas were great for socialization. Javier and Nimo were both awesome, willing to help with anything. I was there in winter, so rooms were pretty cold. Breakfast was pretty disappointing, and I felt like it wouldn't take much to take it up a notch to something people would be excited about. Just some good bakery bread rather than the cheap pre-sliced stuff and a cereal better than soggy cornflakes would make a huge difference.

Javi the main member of staff was amazing. So helpful, friendly and kind. He made us feel very welcome and was always happy to help- even calling up to book us into things. When we left something behind he sent it back to England too. He made the hostel. The lady who worked there was very miserable however and made us feel uncomfortable a lot of the time.

I don't think there is any interest in comments. Also no breakfast except coffee and packaged small pastry, no fruit or cereals, or eggs. This is served at 10 am, long after people are up and would appreciate a bit of breakfast.

Quaint hostel, nice location, with a very friendly staff. Although when I arrived my bed did not have any sheets or anything on it really. I had to take the sheets and duvet off other beds in the room - no one else was staying with me when I checked in. However a member of staff came in a day or so later to make up the other beds as others were going to join me and he offered me a coffee to make up for it, which was really nice. Overall nice place to stay.

Nice place in the (more or less) city centre of Cadiz. Very nice and well equiped kitchen with common room, Nice and helpfull staff. Nice place to stay for one/two days. It is very close to beach etc.

Very bad internet connection, small and dirty showers, old beds, very small rooms (4bed)..

The room on the street are quite noisy and it's difficult to rest properly.