Summer Hostels - Meadowcourt Reviews

13- 29 Meadow Court, Sciennes, Edinburgh, Scotland

unfortunaly our backpack was stolen from the luggage storage. so all and all a expensive weekend, loosing the clothes and the bacpak..... Further good value for the money , friendly staff.

• 17th Aug 2013

I thought we had booked for 8 (luxury) beds, but found ourselves with 4 doubles instead. The kitchen was also not equipped with sufficient plates, bowls etc. to cater for our group. Maybe we should have made a fuss about it at the time, but got on with it instead, as after all we were on holiday. Some misinformation from a member of the staff, who told me that I could use the car park for loading the car on the last morning, got me a parking fine and I hope this will be sorted out in due time.

• 6th Aug 2013