Summer Inn Parikia

Superb 178 Total Reviews
Superb 178 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

This place is sweet and affordable. I lived my stay here. My roommares were very nice and the location is perfect-quiet street yet close to everything!

14th May 2017

One of our favorite stops so far on our atw trip. Paros is gorgeous and this in was adorable. They gave us a map with points of interest and told us where to rent a motor bike for the cheapest. We also have breakfast at the inn one morning. We would stay again if back in Paros and recommend to others!

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

This place was beautiful, clean, close to the beach and above all affordable. As well the peers could not have been any nicer or their children any cuter. I would defiantly reccomend staying here Amigos este hostal es lo más. Está cerca de la playa, las camas son confortables y los habitaciones están limpias! Además mi cama salí para €7, lo más barato que encontré aquí en Europa. Y si necesitas otro razón, los dueños tienen una buena onda.

25th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Summer Inn, so much that I extended from 2 to 4 nights. The space is clean, nice, quiet and airy. The wifi worked great, location is perfect, and the family that runs the inn is lovely and very accommodating. There is no shared kitchen or kettle, but they are always kind enough to make me some hot water when requested. I loved having breakfast on the little blue balcony! They also provide airport transfer upon request at a very reasonable cost.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Nice place but no communal kitchen though