Summer Inn Parikia

Fabulous 210 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2017
4.9

Very unclean and smelly bathrooms :(

18th Aug 2017

This is a simple guesthouse but it was a very nice stay. The host was so kind and friendly. She did our laundry for a small fee. One day she brought us beers for no reason. The room was comfortable and clean and short walk to the center of town. We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it highly!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

Great private place, very cheap, nice staff

• Norway, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2017
2.0

BE AWARE! I booked a room with this hostel and they emailed me claiming i had cancelled my stay, but since it was less than 48h in advance they would charge me for it either way. I had not cancelled and upon explaining it to them they refused to give me another room or a refund. I guess on a saturday in high season they saw their chance to make twice the money :'(

• emkaiser2649
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Excellent stay. Great value for money. Communication / check in was great. The only thing that needs attention is the smell in the bathroom. We had the owner said it's normal for everywhere in Greece. This was somewhat the case, although it was definitely the worst we experienced. We just aired the room out each day and it was ok by night. Don't let it put you off. Make sure to visit the restaurant next door for delicious fruit salad & Greek yoghurt, a beautiful family owned restaurant.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

The staff are the kindest people. Room was basic there was shower, fridge, towels provided etc, but comfortable and clean. Really close to town as it is literally a turn off the main seafront and so close to the beach.

30th Jul 2017

Tatiana and her husband were very nice and helpful. I really recommend this place !!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2017

This is such a cute and lovely place. The owners (a couple) are very very nice and helpful. The place itself is beautiful. I felt comfortable and safe staying there. The location is perfect. I would definitely go back and recommend my friends in the future.

22nd Jul 2017
3.7

They have crammed three beds into a space only big enough for two. The door may lock but the window offers no security to the room. After cleaning the bathroom the shower had a big piece of glass in it, that wasn't there before. I cut my foot very badly. The staff tried to blame another guest but that didn't make any sense. I found their inability to take responsibility disappointing. No matter how cheap the place it does not excuse it being UNSAFE. I recommend you book somewhere else.

First of all I don't know where you live for be so suspicious about security. The window is a normal window it close like all the Windows close, and they have the blue window cover so I don't understand your safety problem with the window. We never have in four years such comment about our Windows. If you were so disappointed with our room and our safety I don't understand why you ask for more two extra nights. We are glad to had the hotel full in the 2 nights you ask extra so you could look for a safe place.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Such a lovely little spot with the nicest couple running the place! Lovely restaurants walking distance away and very close to swimming beaches! Highly recommended!

×