Summer Inn Parikia Reviews

P.O.Box 23065, Paros, Paros, Greece

I really enjoyed my stay at Summer Inn Parikia! It is located in a relatively quiet part of town, and the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing. The facilities are very well maintained and clean, and the owners are very friendly!

Amazing couple who were beyond helpful! Lovely people who made my time here even better :) loved the location Didn't have much atmosphere so if travelling alone you may find it hard to meet people as there isn't a common room

Short walk from the port. Lovely couple. Got my washing done by them and folded and put back on my bed! What more could I ask for?! Nice place.

Staying at Summer Inn, even for one night was great, the staff was really nice and the place was lovely!

No atmosphere at all, so hard to make any friends when you're by yourself. Really close to the beach, about an 8 min walk from town. A fridge in the room, which was great along with AC, loved that in the heat. Bathroom smelt really bad, like pee. Wouldn't stay there again

Great option to stay in Paros. Managed by a lovely young couple who were really helpful to know what was around. They even told us we could go to certain places walking rather than renting motorbikes - which was very much appreciated. Besides, their English was EXCELLENT. The room was nice and clean and we even had a lovely terrace to have breakfast on, which is not included but is worth paying for it. I would definitely go back.

The young couple who looked after the place where just amazing! Spoke really good English and were very friendly and helped us with everything! They were so kind they brought my mates asthma puffer all the way back to the ferry before we went on the bought. So kind

Amazing staff that went out of their way to help make our days there the best they could be!

The Summer Inn was in the perfect location. Our hosts were amazing, so helpful and really easy going. Would Redmond to anyone!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This is the most amazing hostel. Great location right near the beach in the main town of parikia. The hostel is clean and pretty, our room was very spacious. But the best part of the hostel were the owners, they were lovely and welcoming, showed us everything to do in paros. They even let us stay an extra night after we missed our ferry. Truly lovely place, wouldn't stay anywhere else in paros!

Excellent value for money! Get a private room with ensuite, fridge and most importantly fast wifi! Can order breakfast and for around 5€ get a delicious hearty greek breakfast. About a 15 minute walk into town/the port along the promenade. The staff are incredibly friendly, personable and helpful, I would say the most accommodating staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I've stayed at a lot of hostels!! Would highly recommend:)

Loved my stay here! Very close to the beach, walking distance to town centre, port and many restaurants. The staff were great, able to tell me anything I wanted to know about the island, the rooms were very clean and the wifi worked really well. I'd stay here again!

Great Portuguese hospitality in Paros! They were totally helpful and friendly with us! Obrigado

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Summer inn was a great place to stay in Paros! The staff were incredibly helpful and gave us lots of suggestions. Location was great, short walk to everything. Overall really good, we would stay again!

We loved our stay in Parikia. Jo and his family were so helpful and accommodating, we are already looking forward to returning!

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Had a private room and it was spacious. Mostly enjoyed my stay but the beds were a bit uncomfortable.

Very welcoming, really nice place! Lady told us all the best places in Paros, and it was a brilliant destination! Definitely recommend this place

• 5th Jul 2015

One of the best places for cheap accommodation I've ever stayed! Right next to the water front and right near cheap restaurants. Staff are extremely friendly! Stay here. Oh and do the boat cruise that you can book through reception to anti Paros.

Such an awesome hostel. Great location near some beaches and close to bars for those who want that scene. Joe and his wife are amazing, so accommodating and really just want you to relax! Need I say more? I had a great time here :)

Paros is fabulous and this hotel is one of the reasons my Tay was the best possible. Very well located near a few beaches and parikia town centre. There are a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. Also, the hosts were the best and gave us many useful tips. Would stay there again.