Summer Inn Parikia

Very Good 168 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016
6.9

It was nice, pretty relaxed, quiet, and good value. Close to the beach. The one staff member was only there sometimes though, so it's a bit difficult if you don't have a phone. We didn't have toilet paper for 24 hours because he wasn't there and he mustn't have read our note.

28th Aug 2016
3.4

Worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The rooms were so dirty, they never got cleaned. There was no one the when I went to check in. Finally someone showed up. they said I had to switch rooms after 1 night as well. the second room I was put into was even worse, I didn't even have a key for the room for a day because apperently they lost some of the keys, after some one else checked out of the room I finally got their key. No on ever came and cleaned the room. Location was only good thing.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016
6.6

This hostel is located close to the beach but not in the main bar area, it's about a 30 minute walk. Also, they really need a common area so people can socialize. It's hard to meet anyone other than the people staying in your room. The room was fairly clean when I got there but I stayed for 6 nights and they never cleaned it the whole time. When a new guest would come in, they would just replace the sheets on the bed and once even left the old sheets and towel on the floor.