Summer Inn Parikia Reviews

P.O.Box 23065, Paros, Paros, Greece

Staying at Summer Inn, even for one night was great, the staff was really nice and the place was lovely!

No atmosphere at all, so hard to make any friends when you're by yourself. Really close to the beach, about an 8 min walk from town. A fridge in the room, which was great along with AC, loved that in the heat. Bathroom smelt really bad, like pee. Wouldn't stay there again

The young couple who looked after the place where just amazing! Spoke really good English and were very friendly and helped us with everything! They were so kind they brought my mates asthma puffer all the way back to the ferry before we went on the bought. So kind

The Summer Inn was in the perfect location. Our hosts were amazing, so helpful and really easy going. Would Redmond to anyone!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This is the most amazing hostel. Great location right near the beach in the main town of parikia. The hostel is clean and pretty, our room was very spacious. But the best part of the hostel were the owners, they were lovely and welcoming, showed us everything to do in paros. They even let us stay an extra night after we missed our ferry. Truly lovely place, wouldn't stay anywhere else in paros!

Excellent value for money! Get a private room with ensuite, fridge and most importantly fast wifi! Can order breakfast and for around 5€ get a delicious hearty greek breakfast. About a 15 minute walk into town/the port along the promenade. The staff are incredibly friendly, personable and helpful, I would say the most accommodating staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I've stayed at a lot of hostels!! Would highly recommend:)

Loved my stay here! Very close to the beach, walking distance to town centre, port and many restaurants. The staff were great, able to tell me anything I wanted to know about the island, the rooms were very clean and the wifi worked really well. I'd stay here again!

Great Portuguese hospitality in Paros! They were totally helpful and friendly with us! Obrigado

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Summer inn was a great place to stay in Paros! The staff were incredibly helpful and gave us lots of suggestions. Location was great, short walk to everything. Overall really good, we would stay again!

We loved our stay in Parikia. Jo and his family were so helpful and accommodating, we are already looking forward to returning!

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Had a private room and it was spacious. Mostly enjoyed my stay but the beds were a bit uncomfortable.

Very welcoming, really nice place! Lady told us all the best places in Paros, and it was a brilliant destination! Definitely recommend this place

• 5th Jul 2015

One of the best places for cheap accommodation I've ever stayed! Right next to the water front and right near cheap restaurants. Staff are extremely friendly! Stay here. Oh and do the boat cruise that you can book through reception to anti Paros.

Such an awesome hostel. Great location near some beaches and close to bars for those who want that scene. Joe and his wife are amazing, so accommodating and really just want you to relax! Need I say more? I had a great time here :)

Paros is fabulous and this hotel is one of the reasons my Tay was the best possible. Very well located near a few beaches and parikia town centre. There are a lot of restaurants and shops nearby. Also, the hosts were the best and gave us many useful tips. Would stay there again.

Our stay at Summer Inn was great! The rooms were clean and well kept, the location was a short walk from the center of Parikia and the staff were unbelievable. They were very welcoming, informative and were always available to help (thanks again, guys!). highly recommended.

• 15th Jun 2015

Super friendly staff! They have a great laundry service as well! Clean room and overall great experience!

What an awesome place to stay! The inn is run by a young couple. They are superfriendly and gave me good tips on getting around the island. The room was clean and even had a small balcony from which you could (partly) see the beach. The breakfast and laundry services are amazing. I cannot think of any negative feedback. I would definitely go here again.

Best hostel and amazing value for money! We paid €7.50 for a four bed mixed dorm, and ended up only having to share with one other person. Owner was super friendly, and such good value for money! Two minute walk from the beach and very close to restaurants and places to hire scooters, buggies, atvs. Ended up staying an extra night too!

Excellent value for money, especially for the dorm room. There are 3 beds in the dorm room and for the price, it is a steal, especially if you don't have any roommates. Not much room in there for your bags, unless you have an empty bed, but that's tolerable at that price. The owners are Portugese and keep the place really clean and they're very nice and easy to talk to. It's quite a jem of a place. Even if you pay more for a double, great place.

• 8th Jun 2015