Summer Inn Parikia Reviews

P.O.Box 23065, Paros, Paros, Greece

Best place I've stayed my whole trip! George

Really good place, right next to beach really good facilities. Only annoying thing was no transfer from port. But would stay here again

Had a great stay, decent "dorm" room, small room with 3 beds. good wifi reception. only a fridge, no kitchen or common area, hot showers, no lockers but I had some fantastic people in my room so all was ok.. Owner really nice..

Great locations close to beach/Main Street/bike rentals/market. Lovely big personal balcony. Would stay there again!

Joe the owner is GREAT. Helpful and friendly. Clean and beautiful. The only thing missing is a kitchen or common area but I LOVED It.

The guy was really nice and friendly. The rooms were great really clean and nice.

Good place...a few minutes walk from the port. We arrived late due to the boat we were taking being delayed. The staff didn't seem to like our arrival time. Good beach near the inn and lots of restaurants walking distance.

Great value. Laid back staff. Good wifi