Summer Time Reviews

Fira Santorini, Santorini, Greece

My girlfriend and I had an awesome stay at Summer Time - no complaints. The staff was really friendly, the location was ideal (5 minute walk from anywhere you would want to be in Fira - including the bus station to get to other parts of the island), and the rooms themselves were great. A group that we were traveling with stayed at an upscale hotel on the other side of the cliff, which was 5 minutes away, and paid three times as much - and we had about three times the space they did. Great deal

Good rooms but our booking got stuffed up and we had to stay a night in a another hostel as we made check in for 1am and no one was there and she said she didn't have my booking for that day even though I had it in writing that my booking was correct. Rather disappointing.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts