Summer of Italy Hostel Reviews

Block B Room601, No.3008 Yitian Road, Huangdu Square, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

I really enjoyed my stay there. The hostel manager was awesome and helpful. The hostel was within a walking distance of Coco Park, the nightlife area here in Shenzhen, which made it convenient for going out. The only thing I would critique about this hostel was that it was a little hard to find. Just make sure to email the manager for his phone number when you book it here.

Location is really great, This hostel located nearby COCO PARK. that a big shopping center which have great bar street and great restaurant. to metro station, about 10 minutes by walk. all steps can speak English very well.(of course they can speak Chinese better) The building located this hostel, is very clean and safety at the lobby, security stay 24 hours. I really satisfied of days in this hostel, I recommand this!

• 9th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The Hostel was good. Just the Bath Need To be cleaned more. The place was nice, but not easy to find. The staff was very helpful and able to speak English very good. I would recommend the hostel!

Rooms are extremely cramped - a lot smaller than I expected, but the bathroom was relatively clean. If you need a hostel just to sleep, it's a good choice, but if you are looking for atmosphere I wouldn't recommend it. The guy running the place is pretty nice as well.

This is a decent hostel, a little unconventional in that it's two apartments that have been 'converted' into a hostel. The owners are friendly and very helpful, one met me at midnight so I could check in. Not much else to say, it's about a 10-15 minute walk to a metro station, basic facilities, lockers for guests, laundry facilities.

I enjoyed staying here . The location in excellent, near city center.Staff really friendly and good english.This is I live in China a few hostels which has very soft mattress. It is more a hostel for people who work or study in Shenzhen,and also much travellres from all over the world hostel. However it is a friendly place and I would recommend it to my friends.

Thank you for your advice.We will continue to work hard.Have a good day!

Very friendly, helpful staff and a warm atmosphere where you feel comfortable just chilling in the lounge area. The hostel is spread across two rooms on the sixth floor of an apartment building so it feels very secure and cosy.

Thank you very much!We have 24 hours secure down our building,everybody new need authentication.Have a good life!