Summer of Italy Hostel Reviews

Block B Room601, No.3008 Yitian Road, Huangdu Square, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

This is a decent hostel, a little unconventional in that it's two apartments that have been 'converted' into a hostel. The owners are friendly and very helpful, one met me at midnight so I could check in. Not much else to say, it's about a 10-15 minute walk to a metro station, basic facilities, lockers for guests, laundry facilities.

I enjoyed staying here . The location in excellent, near city center.Staff really friendly and good english.This is I live in China a few hostels which has very soft mattress. It is more a hostel for people who work or study in Shenzhen,and also much travellres from all over the world hostel. However it is a friendly place and I would recommend it to my friends.

Thank you for your advice.We will continue to work hard.Have a good day!

Very friendly, helpful staff and a warm atmosphere where you feel comfortable just chilling in the lounge area. The hostel is spread across two rooms on the sixth floor of an apartment building so it feels very secure and cosy.

Thank you very much!We have 24 hours secure down our building,everybody new need authentication.Have a good life!

The only good things about this place are the price and the internet. Other than that, I found the staff kindof lazy. You need to make your own bed, the bathroom looked like it hadnt been cleaned in a month or longer. The old lady keeps turning off the a/c even when you're still there. And the directions are not correct, it's like a mile away from the train, as opposed to being nearby which is what the description tells you. It's also only open until 12 at night.

First,we are so sorry to bring you such uncomfortable.The old lady is a new worker here.She does not know the right rules here,it is our mistake to let her know the rules late.And we ask her clean the room and bedsroom everyday.Now,we open all the day.Hope you are happy everyday!