Summit Zero

Superb 180 Total Reviews
Superb 180 Total Reviews

12th Mar 2017

I had a fantastic time at this hostel! I greatly appreciated that the owner made himself available as a resource to discuss hikes. As a solo traveler, it was nice to check in somewhere, and to feel like I was going rout. The hostel is on the water! The location was a strength, but also a logistical challenge for me. I ended up hitch hiking or taking the bus or taxi to and from Letohoro for hiking. There is only one bus that leaves around 8am and leaves town a little after 6pm in this off season.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

Peri is a cool and collected host who is very comfortable with people of all nationalities and tongues. Like the Pied Piper he has drawn the constant attention of a grand pack of semi-wild dogs who provide a great welcoming. The peace and tranquility of the hostels setting is reflected in the relaxed demeanor of these stray sentries. The facilities are just right and the common area is a delight with open fire and a mish-mash of quirky furnishings. Perfect place to rest and prepare for Olympus.

Thanks for your great review. I enjoyed reading it. I am glad that you enjoyed your short stay here. Safe travels! I might see you in the future to climb the Mytikas summit.