Summit Zero Reviews

Gritsa, Litohoro, Litohoro, Greece

Amazing location

Over 3 km from the Litohoro train station. This hostel is located basically on the beach in Gritsa. You must either bus or taxi to the town of Litohoro. The food at the hostel was pretty good but expensive for the amount you receive. Good for staying if you want to climb Olympus like we did. Periklis is an informative and reasonable host. Hint - buy beer and snacks at the supermarket 200 meters away. Good overall, and I would recommend.

Had a great stay there, between the beach, mount Olympus and a great rebbetiko concert ;) The hostel is quite far from for the Litochoro but perhaps the best place to stay before trekking in mount olympus!

I felt at home in Summit zero hostel. It is everything one woud expect from a decent hostel. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff. It is right on the beach, but if you want to hide from the sun, you can do it under the huge maple tree in the yard. Peri takes good care of everybody. I met some good people there.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Bulgaria

Thank you very much for your visit. You are welcome again if you come this way!

I stayed at Summit Zero with my friend for two nights and we fell in love with the place!! Periklis and the rest of the staff were beyond accommodating and went out of their way to help us with our mount Olympus trekking plans. The hostel has an amazing atmosphere (can't beat the home cooked meals!). Steps from the beach, and mountains in the background. I will definitely stay here again in my lifetime!