8.8
Fabulous 164 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 164 Total Reviews
Summit Zero Located at Gritsa, Litohoro, , Litohoro.
Greece
Litohoro Macedonia P.R 60200, Lito Gritsa, Litohoro
88% 164
40.1506691 22.5479793
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.7

Place is a bit far from town, Olympus and the train station, though is advantageously located on the beach. The garden pub makes for a great cosy atmosphere. Hostel had a very comfortable feeling to it. The owner seemed a bit tired of guests being there, and a bit too eager to make a buck where he could (refused to give a lift to train station unless we paid 5EUR). No lockers and our room didn't have AC/fan one night so it was very hot. Otherwise a great place to stay (very cosy/good atmosphere)

• Israel, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
8.0

Very pleasent place to stay. Close to the sea. The staff is great. There are no lockers but you may leave your things in the lobby in case you climbe the olympus.

Thanks for you review, i hope that you enjoyed your time here! greetings, summit zero

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Owner Peri is a top bloke, even offering a lift into town on my way to Climb My Olympus. Great location on the beach.

21st Jul 2016

Really nice place, right on the beach, helpful and friendly staff. Kinda far from Olympus, but overall really good

Thanks for your visit and your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at Summit Zero and Olympus. greetings, Periklis

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

I found summit zero comfortable. The beds were comfortable and good for dorm beds. The staff were helpful and caring and gave lots of informtion about hiking olympus. the location in Gritsa was by the beach which was great, but was far from town and facilities (although Litohoro does not have many facilities anyway - supermaket and ATM). This would be my first pick if I came back this direction in greece.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Jun 2016

This place is a gem. Loved the 360 degree roof terrace, and the chilled, and comfortable atmosphere. I'll be going back, Sean

28th Apr 2016

The staff was amazing, very nice and helpful, gave us a ride to town in the morning and helped us plan the Olympus climbing :) Very recommended to stop there a night before the climb... We liked it so much we also came back the night after the climb!

• Wales, Male, 41+
27th Apr 2016

Amaising place. Where shall I start from? The location, the history and character of the place, the food, the owner? Now I know why the word for hospitality is Greek - philoxenia!! I will be definitely coming back for longer next time. Awesome hostel in an idyllic location combining mountain, sea and lots of history, run by a very nice, helpful and knowledgeable guy. Summit zero is a must! Bravo!

Thanks for your visit. It was great having you here. Summit Zero is your home away from home! Greetings.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
3rd Apr 2016
2.6

This was the worst hostel I've stayed at in a long time. The place screams run-down, the owner is unfriendly, there are no locks on any doors, and it is 8km from anything. When I woke up I was locked in the property, and breakfast was a piece of stale bread with two boiled eggs. Beware ...

She is the person that you know instantly that she will write such a bad review despite how much you offer. I am not surpised of her "kind" words. To start with i picked her up for free from the train station. Then i drove her to town for free again and explained all about reaching the trails etc, like i do with all my guests.. The breakfast is the typical continental breakfast. She kept saying that she is on a special marathon diet and that she should avoid eating carbs. She booked for 4 nights thru Hostelworlds engine and then she said that she was confused and that she only wanted to stay 2. I didn't charge her either although i could according to my cancellation policy.She asked for take away breakfast including boiled eggs and after 4 minutes she was complaining why they take so long. She to boil an egg and wrap it takes the average time to boil the water first , then boil the egg in the water for 3-4 min. and then remove it and wrap it in an egg case like i did. You reaction to my emploee was rude. My advise is not to visit hostels in the future cause you really not that type of person. You also wrote a personal hypocritic email me to me just a couple of hours ago starting "Hi Pierre, First of all I would like to thank you for my beautiful time at your hostel...." Thanks for your visit and best of luck in your marathon!

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

The owner was extremely helpful and told us all the information we needed to climb Mt Olympus and how to get around town, dropped us off at train station when we were leaving and helped us with planning the next stage of our journey. Even took us to town for a traditional Greek evening (live music and beer)!!! Top service