Summit Zero Reviews

Gritsa, Litohoro, Litohoro, Greece

Good hostel in Litohoro. I wasn't particularly impressed with the staff based on other reviews I read, but someone told me the actual owner was out of town and these people were watching over things until they returned. They didn't really make me feel welcome and played music loudly until about 2 or 3 in the morning until someone told them to be quiet. It is also quite far from Litohoro, but it is a good quiet place to unwind (or mentally prepare) for climbing Olympus. I would stay there again.

great staff!

A bit out of the way, but very friendly host. Always willing to take you to places with a fraction the cost of a taxi. A social place. But beers are a little bit too pricey..........but i suppose you could always BYO! Very clean, very secure. The owner of the restruant a few steps away very friendly as well! And they have very good and cheap authentic greek food! Must try! Good home made dinner as well if u want them

Had a great time. Owner was really relaxed and helpful. Location is on the beach and near mount olypus which is fantastic. Only thing I found difficult was food. There is breakfast in the morning which is good but dinner is very late. In between that time there is a shop nearby for snacks.

• 16th May 2014

Summit Zero Hostel was the perfect low-budget option for me as I prepared for my Olympus climb. Periclis was a tremendous host who looked out for his guests, offering excellent advice and ensuring that travelers made their connections. Highly recommend!

• 4th May 2014

I stayed at Summit Zero during low season but the vibe there was so homely that i couldn't ask more. The room is simple but clean and the matress felt good comparing to other hostels. There are good views to mt olympus and the sea and there is also a big garden just right next to the beach. I tried dinner there and it was so delicious. Peri the host, knows the area well and is very willing to help plan your hike to olympus as well as travel issues. I am sure this place kicks in the summer!

• 29th Mar 2014