8.1
Fabulous 156 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 156 Total Reviews
Summit Zero Located at Gritsa, Litohoro, , Litohoro.
Greece
Litohoro Macedonia P.R 60200, Lito Gritsa, Litohoro
81% 156
40.1506691 22.5479793
    Rooms available

28th Apr 2016

The staff was amazing, very nice and helpful, gave us a ride to town in the morning and helped us plan the Olympus climbing :) Very recommended to stop there a night before the climb... We liked it so much we also came back the night after the climb!

• Wales, Male, 41+
27th Apr 2016

Amaising place. Where shall I start from? The location, the history and character of the place, the food, the owner? Now I know why the word for hospitality is Greek - philoxenia!! I will be definitely coming back for longer next time. Awesome hostel in an idyllic location combining mountain, sea and lots of history, run by a very nice, helpful and knowledgeable guy. Summit zero is a must! Bravo!

Thanks for your visit. It was great having you here. Summit Zero is your home away from home! Greetings.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
3rd Apr 2016
2.6

This was the worst hostel I've stayed at in a long time. The place screams run-down, the owner is unfriendly, there are no locks on any doors, and it is 8km from anything. When I woke up I was locked in the property, and breakfast was a piece of stale bread with two boiled eggs. Beware ...

She is the person that you know instantly that she will write such a bad review despite how much you offer. I am not surpised of her "kind" words. To start with i picked her up for free from the train station. Then i drove her to town for free again and explained all about reaching the trails etc, like i do with all my guests.. The breakfast is the typical continental breakfast. She kept saying that she is on a special marathon diet and that she should avoid eating carbs. She booked for 4 nights thru Hostelworlds engine and then she said that she was confused and that she only wanted to stay 2. I didn't charge her either although i could according to my cancellation policy.She asked for take away breakfast including boiled eggs and after 4 minutes she was complaining why they take so long. She to boil an egg and wrap it takes the average time to boil the water first , then boil the egg in the water for 3-4 min. and then remove it and wrap it in an egg case like i did. You reaction to my emploee was rude. My advise is not to visit hostels in the future cause you really not that type of person. You also wrote a personal hypocritic email me to me just a couple of hours ago starting "Hi Pierre, First of all I would like to thank you for my beautiful time at your hostel...." Thanks for your visit and best of luck in your marathon!

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

The owner was extremely helpful and told us all the information we needed to climb Mt Olympus and how to get around town, dropped us off at train station when we were leaving and helped us with planning the next stage of our journey. Even took us to town for a traditional Greek evening (live music and beer)!!! Top service

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

Beautiful location, lovely staff, cute dogs, great facilities, perfect place to stay before a hike in the Olympus mountains - on the seaside!

Hello, thank you so much for your reply. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Regards, Peri

24th Feb 2016

Peri is a great host. Picked us up from the train station and drove us into town to begin our mt Olympus hike the next morning. Clean beds, hot showers, nice place. Will definitely stay here when I come back. It is the down season so no one was staying at the hostel with us but it was kind of a nice change of pace from other hostels. Two restaurants next door. Beach just out the back and can see the mountain from the front.

Thanks for your visit. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hoping to see you again if you come to climb the summits. Periklis

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2015
7.1

Perry is an absolute legend. Very helpful and was willing to drive me around.