Summit Zero Reviews

Gritsa, Litohoro, Litohoro, Greece

I didn't feel very welcomed when I arrived at Summit Zero. Almost as if I was a burden. It was almost completely vacant during my stay which only consisted of two inconsecutive nights (climbing the mountain took out one night). I was quite cold during the night. Although Peri did give me some tips on how to climb the mountain, it didn't really make up for the fact that I felt like I was merely being 'put up with' until I left. Peri was a lovely cook and the prices for the food were reasonabl

Great location and amazing hosts, they took care of everything we needed!

• 17th Oct 2015

Nice place before hiking Olimpus mountain. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Amazing location

Over 3 km from the Litohoro train station. This hostel is located basically on the beach in Gritsa. You must either bus or taxi to the town of Litohoro. The food at the hostel was pretty good but expensive for the amount you receive. Good for staying if you want to climb Olympus like we did. Periklis is an informative and reasonable host. Hint - buy beer and snacks at the supermarket 200 meters away. Good overall, and I would recommend.

This hostel was really nice, next to the beach and has everything you need. The only reason why I rated the atmosphere and staff low because the owner was quite dismissive of the guests. There's very little information on how to climb mt Olympus online. The hostel positions itself as a source of such information but requesting this seems like it's bothersome to the staff. Maybe they just had a bad day but most of the time we felt as if we were a nuisance staying there.

Had a great stay there, between the beach, mount Olympus and a great rebbetiko concert ;) The hostel is quite far from for the Litochoro but perhaps the best place to stay before trekking in mount olympus!

I felt at home in Summit zero hostel. It is everything one woud expect from a decent hostel. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff. It is right on the beach, but if you want to hide from the sun, you can do it under the huge maple tree in the yard. Peri takes good care of everybody. I met some good people there.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Bulgaria

Thank you very much for your visit. You are welcome again if you come this way!