Summit Zero Reviews

Gritsa, Litohoro, Litohoro, Greece

WonderfulWonderful stay appreciated the information and the ride to train station. Low season so had thelace pretty much to myself but did miss out on home prepared dinners. Nice breakfast..

It's best to have your own car to get to this place, although still possible to walk from the train station as we did. The owner drove us the next day to Litochoro for a hike in the Olympus park (a return taxi cost 10 euros) and dropped us at the train station before departure. Home-cooked food prepared on site is tasty and cheap.

Good hostel in Litohoro. I wasn't particularly impressed with the staff based on other reviews I read, but someone told me the actual owner was out of town and these people were watching over things until they returned. They didn't really make me feel welcome and played music loudly until about 2 or 3 in the morning until someone told them to be quiet. It is also quite far from Litohoro, but it is a good quiet place to unwind (or mentally prepare) for climbing Olympus. I would stay there again.