Sun Hostel Budva Reviews

Ferona bb, Budva, Montenegro

Even though I had a hard time finding the location and there was no answer to the email or phone number received after making the reservation, once I got there I found the place to be quite comfortable and the host nice and welcoming. Quiet area, a short walk from the beach, plenty of shops and restaurants around, very nice mountain view from the window.

This was the worst hostel we stayed at during our trip to the Balkans. The staff were never anywhere to be found & the kitchen was dirty & virtually useless because hardly any of the equipment worked. Our sleep was disturbed by noisy neighbours returning from clubs & bars in the early hours of the morning. It was this clientele that the hostel appeared to cater for. I would not recommend this hostel.

The rooms and bathrooms were pretty dirty, shower was leaking and there was mold on the walls, air condition was also not working. Take care more of the rooms in general and put some hangers in the closet. The staff also shouldn't lie about cash only payment, when there is a card reader on the desk below.