9.6
Superb 408 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 408 Total Reviews
Sun Hostel Located at Novopazarska 25, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Novopazarska 25
96% 408
44.7984796 20.4751896
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

I only stayed one night, but I really enjoyed it. The staff is super chill and extremely helpful. Getting myself around Europe is always a hit or miss proposition, but Milica helped me out with getting to Sarajevo which was wonderful and one less thing to worry about. And she made me some Serbian coffee while I waited for my ride! (Like a variation of Turkish coffee, delicious). Overall, awesome hostel. Plan on making a return trip sometime in the future.

21st Jun 2016
7.7

Really far away from everything but a nice area. Was fairly empty when I was there but the staff were definitely super helpful and addressed all my concerns. Only one bathroom/shower for each gender, and the talking in the (very cool) garden area kept me up for hours one night. For the same price you can find a much closer hostel of equal quality, in my opinion.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

Amazing guesthouse in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city. All the staff are super relaxt and really nice to hang out with. Drink unlimited coffee with Jovan or go out and have some fun with milica :) The garden is a little patch of peace and quietness in this bustling city. Even after i didnt stay in the hostel I just came here to relax and hang out with the staff and people. New friends in Belgrade! If i ever need a hostel again i would stay here in the sun hostel :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd May 2016

Great place, very helpful

Thanks a lot for your review! :) We're glad you liked our hostel! Greetings from Sun hostel team and happy travels :)

4th Apr 2016

Really really cool hostel, I loved it. Common room and terrace are really nice

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Great little place in excellent location. The walk into the centre takes you past the Tesla museum (worth visiting), Nato ruins, and govt buildings. The staff were really friendly and very helpful when we had questions. Enjoyed our stay here, thank you.

7th Jan 2016

Great hostel with wonderful staff, good showers and comfortable beds. Loved the Christmas lights in the garden with the snow - the entire place felt like a nice home.