Sun Hostel Reviews

Novopazarska 25, Belgrade, Serbia

Had a really nice time in this hostel! The lovely people soho work there made it a great experience!

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. More like a family than staff members, as they all look after you and know your name. Clean facilities, and good kitchen. Great place to enjoy Belgrade!

The staff was really amazing. They helped me plan my next part of the trip...they are so welcoming. You really feel part of the family. They're so much fun to hang out with. They're located close to the center, couple stops away from the center. I planned to stay a couple nights, I ended up staying for a week. Nicely located. There are good places to eat. The staff help you with anything you need.

The staff were really friendly people! The hostel was nice and very spacious and pretty clean. They also offer a travel agent like service with some great suggestions on places to go and how to get there! Warning they do have two cats!