Sun Hostel Reviews

Novopazarska 25, Belgrade, Serbia

Great hostel with wonderful staff, good showers and comfortable beds. Loved the Christmas lights in the garden with the snow - the entire place felt like a nice home.

I really enjoyed the one night I stayed here. The staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions for my short time and finding bus schedules for my departure.

Really nice laid back hostel with great, fun, friendly and helpful staff! Definitely recommend this place!

Hostel staff are absolutely awesome. Their genuine hospitality made my stay wunderbar. Felt like home right from the start. Highly recommended.

Best hostel around. Staff are a great laugh! Wanted to stay 2 nights and have ended up staying much longer!

Great staff. Great hostel. Great popcorn. Feels like home! Stay here.

Where to start... I have never seen a hostel where every single employee truly enjoys working with people. I showed up ridiculously sick and they took care of me for an entire week while I recovered. I can not say enough awesome things about this hostel and staff. Much love my friends. I appreciate everything you for me. You are all wonderful!

Awesome hostel. Staff are beyond friendly and always socialise with the guests, they make the hostel what it is. The whole hostel is cosy and has a homely feel to it. Would recommend to everyone.

Great hostel with very friendly staff. Can't recommend any more.

Great place, great staff, and definitely where I will stay whenever I come toto Belgrade. 100% recommended!

Everything is perfect. The staff that works there is really helpful, they are fun and always chilling with you to make your stay feels like home. The location is fine, you're not that far from the pubs and fortress, like 20-30 mins walking, but you're close to tesla museum and the church.You can only pay with cash tho.

Excellent location and service!

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Warning: If you extend your stay the price is 7 euros a night plus the tax of 1.2 If you pay in SD (Serbian D) they use a multiple of 125 per euro

Dear the price we've told you was the hw's price for that particular day. (prices may differ on workday and weekends). When it comes to RSD-euro ratio, we have to use the one that our bank is using, that's why we're giving our guests possibility to pay in euros also. Regards

Really friendly staff and amazing people , I definitely have to come back !

Dear, thanks a lot! We are expecting you anytime you decide to come back! :)

This is a perfect hostel for a short stay, or a long visit! The staff are very, very helpful, with whatever needs you may require - even if you can't quite remember exactly how much they helped you! The chill-out room is a perfect social setting, and the rooms are well-sized and cleaned regularly. If you are stopping in Belgrade be sure to give this hostel a go!

• 18th Sep 2015

Thanks Hope that you're having amazing time in Greece! You're welcome to come back anytime! :)

one of the best hostels I have ever been..staff was so nice, helpfull..we had nice evenings with talks and beer..also the owner of the place is man on the right place..really great stay!

amazing hostel. extremely friendly atmosphere with a very welcoming and helpful staff. beautiful rooms with good facilities and amazing african art on the walls. it's the perfect hostel to spend your vacation especially if u are a student or if u like to hang out. maybe not such a good place for those who seek a quiet area and a lot of sleep. it's a bit noisy at night.

Excellent, cozy. fun atmosphere and vibe - highly recommended. Prices are all quoted in Euros (which is a bit strange because Serbia is not on the Euro) - so it is best to pay in Euros because if you pay in Serbian currency the price comes out higher because they convert the Euro price at a very bad exchange rate. Other than this very minor dissapointment, everything was absolutely wonderful!

• 25th Aug 2015

Excellent hostel with great staff. You feel like home instantly. Location isn't that near the center but you have a market and lots of restaurants nearby where you cant find that many tourists. Definetly one of the best hostels where ive been during my travels. Id definetly pop by again! Would recommend!!

AMAZING staff, let us into our room 4 hours early as well had come off a night train and helped us with everything we needed. really lovely hostel.