Sun Hostel

Superb 443 Total Reviews
Superb 443 Total Reviews

31st Dec 2016
6.6

A nice hostel about a 25 minute uphill trek from the train station. My only real gripe with the hostel was that there's no lockable compartment to place the luggage, and considering that people can enter the building and dorms without even passing the reception desk (which was left empty on several occasions anyway), means that absolutely nothing of value should be left in the rooms. I'm sure most people are honest and awesome, but I for one would hate to be unlucky.

Dear, we do have lockers, some of them are in the rooms, and some just outside in the hall, that are free for use.If you needed any help with storing your luggage and valuables, you should have tell us, since 3 of staff members were in the hostel at the time.We introduce hostel facilities on the check in, but we think that your stay was a bit specific cause you came late on 31st of December and left in the morning of the 1st of January. The fact is that you were in a dorm on the 1st floor and party was on the ground floor, and we cant really stop other guests from entering in their own room, plus most of the guests went out around 2:30 to celebrate New Years in the clubs, so it was quiet and safe. We do have a intercom and our reception works 24/7, so we do check everyone who enters the hostel. We are sorry if we didn't stress enough about lockers and safe deposit box on the reception, we were already in celebration mode! :) And if we understood well, you have all your stuff and valuables, nothing disappeared, you told us that you had a great sleep that night, so we think this is a happy ending :) We would love to host you some other time in the future! Sincerely, Sun hostel team

• Bahamas, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Sun Hostel is a fantastic place to stay. I'll never forget my time here. The staff are all friendly, caring, loveable, inclusive people. Who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The hostel has really positive vibes flowing and feels like home. I will definitely be back. If you are in Belgrade stay here!

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Nov 2016

On arrival I met with Milica and Andijana who gave me a really warm welcome, considering it was so late when I checked in. They showed me around and made me feel right at home. The hostel was very cosey and the staff here are a credit to the business,they interact with the guests so well and I really feel I have made some good friends. Jovan providedinfo about the city and was nice enough to offer me coffee every morning!I had great conversations with Marije too.Highly recommend staying here!

13th Nov 2016

Great hostel with the loveliest staff ever. Good kitchen facilities, clean and very cozy. Had a great time there. The manager is very friendly so her friend militza.

2nd Sep 2016

good vibes ! recommend it!