Sun Hostel Reviews

Novopazarska 25, Belgrade, Serbia

Excellent, cozy. fun atmosphere and vibe - highly recommended. Prices are all quoted in Euros (which is a bit strange because Serbia is not on the Euro) - so it is best to pay in Euros because if you pay in Serbian currency the price comes out higher because they convert the Euro price at a very bad exchange rate. Other than this very minor dissapointment, everything was absolutely wonderful!

• 25th Aug 2015

AMAZING staff, let us into our room 4 hours early as well had come off a night train and helped us with everything we needed. really lovely hostel.

Everything is excellent! 100% positive

Great atmosphere and surroundings. Bedrooms, bathroom and communal areas are lovely. Staff helpful. Would be good if they had lockers. Location was too far - long walk but bus is quick!

I've done much travelling these past years and Sun Hostel is by far the best I've stayed in. facilities are great, excellent kitchen, comfy beds, wonderful staff and homely atmosphere. If you're visiting Belgrade this place is a must!

Wonderful hostel! A bit of a walk to the city center but no more than 20 minutes and it is a nice walk. The staff were amazing and created a very welcoming atmosphere. Stay here!

one of the best hostels I have, have stayed at. cool staff. clean. ac. 24 hour bakery near by. buses. oh its perfect.

Certainly one of my favourite hostels, and arguably the best in Belgrade.This hostel is an art piece! the furnishings are exquisite, and exceed what one expects of a hostel.With a great atmosphere, superb staff and clean surroundings, I would recommend to all.I do however think that the luggage storage charge is wrong and the hostelworld description, somewhat unappealing.A must visit hostel!

flat converted into a hostel over two floors. nice little garden to chill out ! The staff are incredibly nice and helpful. Location is ok a stone throw from saint sava church !

This was my favorite hostel from my entire trip to Europe. The staff are lovely, the beds comfortable, the facilities great, and the hostel had an atmosphere that made me instantly feel at home. I highly recommend Sun Hostel!

• 15th Jul 2015

Everything was perfect! I arrived at 8 am and as a bed was free they let me use it to rest up. Which was awesome after a night in the bus! Bed are comfy, rooms and facilities clean and spacious and the staff is just incredibly nice and awesome. They help me out a lot. Thanks so much, you made my stay in Belgrade, I'll be back!

Such an awesome hostel,not right in the city centre but super close and nice to be a tiny bit out anyway. Really good market close by. The staff were so lovely thanks so much guys. Booked two nights and stayed five! Beautiful garden it's like an oasis. Only downside is that there are semi permanent residences there, they are nice but it feels like your intruding on 'their' home at times. They seem to have dominion over the common area and kitchen, I can't blame them for wanting to live there.

Sun Hostel felt like home as soon as I've arrived and saw Andrijana's smiley face. All staff is helpful, super nice and friendly. Rooms are clean, lockers are safe.Because of that home atmosphere, I've almost forgotten why I actually arrived to Belgrade.

Nice homely hostel, quite far from the centre but I don't mind walking.

Cool little hostel. Great common area for chilling out, rooms were nice and everywhere was clean, would definitely go back

nice hostel right off tram line to town, place clean neet frendly good helpful staff, bit hard to find but once there all is good, nice garden patio, did I mention friendly staff and helpful. overall nice place, good walking tour in town as well..! my bike really loved the patio. .!

This is my second stay at Sun Hostel. It feels more like staying in someone's home than in a hostel. The price is fantastic for what you get. There is a large living area, fully equipped kitchen with enough space to cook comfortably, and an outdoor patio area. For me the the location is perfect for a long term stay. There is a gym only a block away, close bus stop to the city center, a farmer's market, and the national library where one can work. The staff are all very friendly and helpful!