Sun Hostel

9.6
Superb 479 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2017

I absolutely loved my stay in the Sun Hostel, I even extended my trip to end here in Belgrade at the Sun! Hands down one of my favorite Hostels I've ever stayed in, the atmosphere is amazing with a wonderful garden where you can relax and drink a few with some very nice people before you head into the town. Absolutely wonderful staff, who are always willing to help or chat. Cheap eateries, public transport and an (addicting) Market are right around the corner. I'll definitely be back!

11th Sep 2017
8.0

A really nice hostel. The hostel is a bit far from the more "happening" part of the city, and it was really really quiet when I was there. Felt like there was no one else staying there. But I had a really pleasant stay here. Really got along well with the staff there. Very friendly and welcoming. Clean, good facilities. It actually felt like a home. A perfect stay for 2 nights recuperation.

29th Aug 2017

I loved my time at Sun Hostel! I was supposed to stay one or two nights in Belgrade, but every morning they would say "Daniel, are you leaving today?", and I would stay one more night. One of the best atmosphere and energy of all the hostels I have visited in my three months around Europe. It is a little walk from the center, but definitely doable (or you can just hop on the trolley!). Shout out to the great people working there!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

It's a good hostel, but as I was not a party crazy person, I did not appreciate the whole pre-drinking activities in the common room / the garden at night. I found it weird that people show up to hang out there, and some people know them, and others don't. The cool group and the not so cool group was created hence. Some guests were disgusting in how they left behind the bathrooms, but staff tries to keep up with this and does a good job. Location is ok, difficult to reach by public transport atm

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
21st Aug 2017

My stay at the Sun Hostel was the best! I extended my stay, mainly due to the atmosphere - it was awesome, everyone was so friendly (staff, guests and some local Serbs that popped in). Perhaps I got lucky but there were the nicest people staying there. Many cooked meals for other guests or the whole hostel. I've never really seen this before! So good. It's a bit far from the centre but you can easily take a bus. Whenever I return to Belgrade I will definitely stay here again!

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2017

Hostels don't come better than this one. Sitting in the garden with a bunch of random people and the staff is just perfect.

17th Aug 2017

Very nice staff. Wi-Fi was terrible, very few power points, atmosphere was good,i not very close to main sites.

13th Aug 2017

This place is not an hostel.. is more then it! I was feeling like in a shared flat where you get in a comfortable and chill atmosphere with your friends. The staff that run the hostel is lovely and participate to the social life, helping to introduce you into the Serbian culture.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Incredible experience at the Sun Hostel Belgrade! Incredible staff and warm family vibe! Was a great hostel to meet people and share a meal together! dont hesitate with the Sun Hostel! We were on a bicycle trip and needed to store our bikes for the two days. The Sun hostel helped us out and more! Thankyou!

• labeyriegallien8793
  • France, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel, great staff, I will come back hopefuly!

×