9.2
Superb 437 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 437 Total Reviews
Sun Hostel Located at Novopazarska 25, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Novopazarska 25
92% 437
44.7984796 20.4751896
    Rooms available

2nd Sep 2016

good vibes ! recommend it!

8th Aug 2016
8.0

Really liked my stay there. Lockers could be a good improvement but staff is really helpful and arranging regarding requests.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Had an amazing time here! The staff are fantastic and go out of their way to make you feel at home. I ended up extending my stay because I loved it so much! The only down side is the location. It is quite a long way from most of the sites and whilst you can walk (I did) it is about a 30 minute walk to the centre so you can't just pop in and out during the day.

30th Jul 2016

Trip n hostel was a good place to stay. I found it difficult to get there at first but if you have google maps you'll be able to find it. The rooms and bathroom were extremely clean and the people were friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• coramcgrath
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

Friendly staff, really nice hostel to chill in has a really relaxed atmosphere and the common room area/outdoor area is really nicely decorated! Location is not the best, had some tourist sights nearby but it's not that close to the centre however it's easy reached by bus. Really nice hostel would definitely recommend it

Thanks for the feedback! :) Hopefully you'll come back soon so we can have a chance to show you more of Vracar area which really has a lot to offer! Also thanks for mentioning excellent public transport connection :) Greetings from Sun hostel crew! :)

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

I stayed in the hostel only for one night and although it was a bit far for walking from the center, the staff was ver helpful with info about the city and the hostel itself had lovely decorations! Plus I really liked the bathroom!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Amazing hostel. So easy to make friends, so many of us became a family and have gone on travelling together. So many nice communal spots ! Beds are comfy too. Staff are great. Good kitchen

20th Jul 2016

I stayed here for a night and from my short stay the staff were very helpful and approachable, its close to the St Sava Church which is all I got to see basically and the atmosphere at the hostel was very relaxed. I would definitely recommend staying here.

We are glad you've enjoyed your one night stay! :) Hope to see you some other time in Sun hostel so we can show you around Vracar area and Belgrade in general! Cheers! :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Nearly everything was perfect except that the shower head in the men's bathroom was broken during my time there. Apart from that, felt more like a home than a hostel which was nice.

Thanks a lot for your review, it was nice having you! :) Regarding the shower, we are sorry that took us a bit longer than usual to fix it, it works perfectly well now! Hope to see you during your next Belgrade trip! :)

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Sun hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been

Thanks a lot for promised review! :) Hope to see you next time for a t least a couple of days guys! Don't forget the ball :D