Superb 425 Total Reviews
Superb 425 Total Reviews
Sun Hostel Located at Novopazarska 25, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Serbia 11000 Novopazarska 25
94% 425
44.7984796 20.4751896
    Rooms available

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

I stayed in the hostel only for one night and although it was a bit far for walking from the center, the staff was ver helpful with info about the city and the hostel itself had lovely decorations! Plus I really liked the bathroom!

20th Jul 2016

I stayed here for a night and from my short stay the staff were very helpful and approachable, its close to the St Sava Church which is all I got to see basically and the atmosphere at the hostel was very relaxed. I would definitely recommend staying here.

We are glad you've enjoyed your one night stay! :) Hope to see you some other time in Sun hostel so we can show you around Vracar area and Belgrade in general! Cheers! :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Nearly everything was perfect except that the shower head in the men's bathroom was broken during my time there. Apart from that, felt more like a home than a hostel which was nice.

Thanks a lot for your review, it was nice having you! :) Regarding the shower, we are sorry that took us a bit longer than usual to fix it, it works perfectly well now! Hope to see you during your next Belgrade trip! :)

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Sun hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever been

Thanks a lot for promised review! :) Hope to see you next time for a t least a couple of days guys! Don't forget the ball :D

9th Jul 2016

The sun hostel was awesome. The staff and atmosphere are great and really good vibes. While the location is not ideal and somewhat far from all the tourism, the metro system is incredibly easy as well as walking isn't terrible. I would absolutely stay here again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

What a wonderful place! I can't rave enough about the staff, they were so incredibly helpful and kind, made this one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Amazing hostel with the loveliest staff. A bit out of the city centre but the atmosphere more than makes up for that. Would recommend to everyone and definitely stay again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Excellent hostel. Lovely interior decoration and common areas. Great place to make friends. Staff are a lot of fun and take a genuine interest in the people who stay there. Close to bakeries, coffee shops and a hamburger place across the road. Not much more you could ask for.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

Very homely, staff are lovely. One of the best hostels I've been to :)

• USA, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2016

I only stayed one night, but I really enjoyed it. The staff is super chill and extremely helpful. Getting myself around Europe is always a hit or miss proposition, but Milica helped me out with getting to Sarajevo which was wonderful and one less thing to worry about. And she made me some Serbian coffee while I waited for my ride! (Like a variation of Turkish coffee, delicious). Overall, awesome hostel. Plan on making a return trip sometime in the future.