Sun Hotel Reviews

Rue Du Berger 38, Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium

I have never been at a worse hotel, the room stank of dead animals, the bathroom door was bearely hanging, shower was blocked. But the worst part was just to come, BEDBUGS EVERYWHERE!! Unfortunately we didn't realise this until the next morning when it was too late, two of us had bites everywhere on our bodies. We wanted a relocation and refund for the night but only one option was available, after much arguing and calling the police we ended up moving. WORST HOTEL EVER DEFINITLEY WOULD AVOID!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Definitely not a good hotel! Location is not bad but it may be the only positive thing about this hotel. The room was not clean and the stench coming from the bathroom permeated the air in the whole room. The staff was not rude but not very helpful either: when I went downstairs to tell that the magnetic key didn't work, the receptionist kept playing at the computer even though I could totally see him. All these things wouldn't have bothered me had the price been lower.

• 8th Nov 2014