Sun Rise Hotel Reviews

King Hussein Street, Abdali Station, Amman, Jordan

I had a great time staying at the Sun Rise Hotel. The staff were kind and really helpful telling me all that I needed to know about Amman and also Jordan. I enjoined nice tours with cool prices and a adorable driver who took me to the places.

Sun Rise Hotel is a lovely place to stay. It's more than just an accommodation. You will be invited to hang out at the public livingroom to share experience with other travelers. You will share the livingroom with the local hosts which is a very unique possibility to get closer to the guest friendly Jordan culture. For me as a lonely traveler is was nice that they offer shared tours to all interesting places in Jordan. The room is really worth the price and the hospitality is priceless!

• 23rd Oct 2014

I stayed over for one night only but wished I could stay for longer. The staff were very welcoming, accommodating and helpful. They have a lot of services available such as tours etc. The price is very good and definitely more than what I bargained for. During my stay I had an experience of the real Amman; which is essential for me as the atmosphere was amazing in the hotel. It's strategically placed in the heart of the city. It's close to the Abdali Station and there's ATM's close by also.

• 18th Sep 2014