6.0
Good 117 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 117 Total Reviews
Sun Rise Hotel Located at King Hussein Street, Abdali Station, Amman.
Jordan
Amman Amman 11118 King Hussein Street, Abdali Station
60% 117
31.9603938 35.9180385
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
2.6

Don't ruin your experience visiting Jordan by staying here. It's unclean, saturated with cigarette smell, and terribly furnished. I stayed for five nights and on the sixth night one of the workers told me they need to renovate the room I was staying in and that I find another hostel or pay for a private room. I had to cancel my plans for the day to rearrange my accommodation. literally kicked me out without any notice and ruined my visit to Amman. Check out Cliff Hostel, cheaper & better service

• Singapore, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
6.9

The location of the hostel is slightly ambiguous. Being next to Abdali station refers to the Abdali public bus station, not the Abdali station that JETT bus stops (it is 1km away). We had trouble finding the place and had to take a taxi to the hostel eventually. Staff were also too eager to sell the hostel's tour packages which made us feel slightly uncomfortable. Dinner and breakfast (which you can get for 3.50 JD) were fantastic. Extremely value for money if you need a place to stay in Amman.

• Palestine, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

My experience at sun rise hotel was pretty great, for the price you can't really complain it was cheap it was decent they organized tours and offer tea every single morning, hot water is available and they were nice Odai was the reason why I stayed he was very nice and helped me out a lot! Sun rise is great for its money, again no one should complain, I saved a lot of money staying there. If I ever come back to Jordan I'll def stay here again! Peace to odai!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

I had a great stay at the Sunrise Hotel! Mr. Jaber, Hiba, Odai and the Hamdan family made me feel at home. The staff was great and gave great directions and recommendations on places to visit. I also had an issue at one point where my phone wasn't working and my bank had locked up my debit card: Hiba sat with me for over an hour and helped get the mess sorted out. How many hostels in the world would do that? I can't thank the great people Sunrise enough for making my trip so amazing! :)

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2016
3.1

The staff were pushy about tours and tried to change our taxi time to the airport after we had agreed and paid for it and said it was 20jd more than the site says. The beds were very uncomfortable, and I asked three times to get toilet roll. The bathroom in the girls dorm was disgusting, damp everywhere and water dripping from the ceiling. The shower had no head. Boys dorm toilet leaked, no light. Had to ask twice for hot water to be turned on. Not where placed on map- half hour walk to downtown

Alot of what you said is untrue, we apologize for the inconvenience but you told us it was 2 men when it was a woman and male, in this country its deemed inappropriate, than again i do not mind if you have a male friend or boyfriend but your reservation said it was two men, we just needed everything to be detailed! we caught you in the male room twice when we made sure that it was not aloud! if i have to prove to the hostel board i will, we have video of youy doing inappropiate acts in our segregated rooms! we helped you with taxi rides and we let you stay in the lobby a whole day NO charge! we did our best to please you, free drinks and tea and coffee. The only mistake we made was showing you utmost respect & you showed us none none! You had an arrogant personality and that really messed up alot. We cared about your time and well-being. we simply wanted you to feel comfortable but you didnt follow our policy. if you wish to come to amman again, we will not host you beacuse of your rude behavior. thank you.