Sun Rise Hotel

7.3
Very Good 135 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

Very friendly staff. They fed us well, gave us great advice for quickly visiting Amman, and helped arrange good transport to the border- all for a very good price.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

Incredible staff so so kind and helpful, I got money exchanged and a couple SIM cards so easily - very trustworthy and so affordable. Highly recommend!

29th Jun 2017
2.0

Refused to let me stay until I pay triple the price

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
11th Jun 2017

My brother and I stayed here and had a great experience back in June 2017. Staff were fantastic and helped us plan our trip from Amman to Petra (via the Dead Sea, Moses and kings hwy etc) and return from Petra back to Amman. Dorm Rooms were clean enough, We felt secure, lounge area reminded me of my grandmas place (which was great, very homely). I would stay here again.

• France, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2017

Sun rise hotel is a cool place in Amman, the stuff helped me to organize my trip in Jordan. We went to Dead Sea, Petra, mount nebo and the castle road. They are located in area near downtown with the bus station and taxi station to drive to Egypt, West Bank... and close also from the new downtown (modern part of Amman). I strongly recommand them to backpacker and people visiting the town :)

14th Apr 2017

Owner is a very friendly and nice guy. For the price, unbelievably​ good facilities and service. Location is good too. Close to a bus hub.

12th Mar 2017
3.7

This place was place messy and the toilet seats were broken and no good for use

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Feb 2017
2.9

Probably the worst hotel I ever came across in my life! I arrived to be told I should pay more than what hostel world advertised. When I was put in a room, I saw the most disgusting room with a mosquito problem and damp marks all over the place. Avoid staying here it may ruin your trip. Jordan people are very nice/clean I don't know why this place is different. For pictures please look at Google's reviews.