Sun Rise Hotel

6.7
Good 120 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Nice location and staff were very welcoming!

• India, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Very Helpful and friendly staff! The hotel is very close to a beautiful Church and Mosques. We enjoyed our stay here. Thanks to our friend who gave us info on our bags. So grateful to him. Good Value for money.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Sep 2016
2.6

Don't ruin your experience visiting Jordan by staying here. It's unclean, saturated with cigarette smell, and terribly furnished. I stayed for five nights and on the sixth night one of the workers told me they need to renovate the room I was staying in and that I find another hostel or pay for a private room. I had to cancel my plans for the day to rearrange my accommodation. literally kicked me out without any notice and ruined my visit to Amman. Check out Cliff Hostel, cheaper & better service