Sun Rise Hotel Reviews

King Hussein Street, Abdali Station, Amman, Jordan

Basically this hostel/hotel offers nothing as advertise. The most important thing that I needed was internet connection. The hostel description mention that they have free internet service; unfortunately it was not free, I paid 15 JOD for 4 days. Then I realize that the internet connection won't reach my room, so I got my 15 JOD back. Airport pickup and drop is not 15 JOD as advertise its 25 JOD. I think their services is out dated on this site. The bathrooms are really old and broken.

For a Jordanian experience this is the place to be, the staff a very welcoming and helpful. The staff have trips and visits at reasonable prices to accommodate your individual needs. The location of the hostel is perfect as you are between King Abdullah Mosque and the City Center where you can visit the Roman Theatre and other attractions, you also have the Jet Bus to visit Petra, Aqaba. The hostel provides all the facilities you need and if you required anything don't hesitate to ask.

Very welcoming, great hospitality and they helped me seeing Jordan and experience Jordanian culture. Thank you.

The hostel is awesome, very good location, and there are many facillites very close. The accommodations are very clean and comfortable! This is one of the best hostels i`ve ever stayed!! The environment is very welcoming, and we really felt home here. Jaber, the owner, is a great person and his family is the greatest! When I come back to Amman i won`t think twice in staying here again!We did tours organized by the hostel, and everything was perfect! We are really satisfied! Highly recommended!!!

Sunrise was cheap but not great. The room and bathroom cleanliness was average, we had clean sheets but no hot water for showers, no internet in the room, had to ask multiple times for toilet paper, the staff we mainly dealt with was friendly but they were children who hardly spoke english and the very young man who did speak english and seemed to be in charge was overly aggressive in trying to sell us on their different tours. I would be willing to pay a little extra to stay somewhere else.

• 30th Dec 2014