Sun Rise Hotel

7.7
Very Good 129 Total Reviews

• France, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2017

Sun rise hotel is a cool place in Amman, the stuff helped me to organize my trip in Jordan. We went to Dead Sea, Petra, mount nebo and the castle road. They are located in area near downtown with the bus station and taxi station to drive to Egypt, West Bank... and close also from the new downtown (modern part of Amman). I strongly recommand them to backpacker and people visiting the town :)

14th Apr 2017

Owner is a very friendly and nice guy. For the price, unbelievably​ good facilities and service. Location is good too. Close to a bus hub.

12th Mar 2017
3.7

This place was place messy and the toilet seats were broken and no good for use

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Feb 2017
2.9

Probably the worst hotel I ever came across in my life! I arrived to be told I should pay more than what hostel world advertised. When I was put in a room, I saw the most disgusting room with a mosquito problem and damp marks all over the place. Avoid staying here it may ruin your trip. Jordan people are very nice/clean I don't know why this place is different. For pictures please look at Google's reviews.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Nice location and staff were very welcoming!

• India, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Very Helpful and friendly staff! The hotel is very close to a beautiful Church and Mosques. We enjoyed our stay here. Thanks to our friend who gave us info on our bags. So grateful to him. Good Value for money.