Sun Rise Hotel Reviews

King Hussein Street, Abdali Station, Amman, Jordan

Very welcoming, great hospitality and they helped me seeing Jordan and experience Jordanian culture. Thank you.

The hostel is awesome, very good location, and there are many facillites very close. The accommodations are very clean and comfortable! This is one of the best hostels i`ve ever stayed!! The environment is very welcoming, and we really felt home here. Jaber, the owner, is a great person and his family is the greatest! When I come back to Amman i won`t think twice in staying here again!We did tours organized by the hostel, and everything was perfect! We are really satisfied! Highly recommended!!!

Sunrise was cheap but not great. The room and bathroom cleanliness was average, we had clean sheets but no hot water for showers, no internet in the room, had to ask multiple times for toilet paper, the staff we mainly dealt with was friendly but they were children who hardly spoke english and the very young man who did speak english and seemed to be in charge was overly aggressive in trying to sell us on their different tours. I would be willing to pay a little extra to stay somewhere else.

• 30th Dec 2014

I had a great time staying at the Sun Rise Hotel. The staff were kind and really helpful telling me all that I needed to know about Amman and also Jordan. I enjoined nice tours with cool prices and a adorable driver who took me to the places.

Sun Rise Hotel is a lovely place to stay. It's more than just an accommodation. You will be invited to hang out at the public livingroom to share experience with other travelers. You will share the livingroom with the local hosts which is a very unique possibility to get closer to the guest friendly Jordan culture. For me as a lonely traveler is was nice that they offer shared tours to all interesting places in Jordan. The room is really worth the price and the hospitality is priceless!

• 23rd Oct 2014

I stayed over for one night only but wished I could stay for longer. The staff were very welcoming, accommodating and helpful. They have a lot of services available such as tours etc. The price is very good and definitely more than what I bargained for. During my stay I had an experience of the real Amman; which is essential for me as the atmosphere was amazing in the hotel. It's strategically placed in the heart of the city. It's close to the Abdali Station and there's ATM's close by also.

• 18th Sep 2014