Sun Spring Resort
It takes 6~8 minutes to walk from Jiaoxi Station to the Resort. Or you may dial us for the free pick-up service. In the resort, you may enjoy the hot spring spa, massage pools and etc. There is a top-floor garden with many rare birds which can make you feel so fresh in mind.
We provide a wide variety of services, facilities and entertainments.
- FREE ! Borrowing bicycles from the Front Desk.
- FREE ! Wii Games in the Coffee Shop.
- FREE ! Outdoor Hot Springs SPA Pools (swim suit & cap is needed.) [07:00~22:30]
- FREE ! Indoor Hot Springs Pools (naked) [06:00~24:00]
- FREE ! Swimming Pool [open time: 04:00~10:00, 14:00~19:00, closed on Thursday. Get free tickets at F/D first.]
- FREE ! Pick-up service from/to Jiaoxi Station.
- FREE ! Mineral Water offered in the room and spa pool side.
- FREE ! Overlooking the famous beautiful Night Scenes of Lan-Yang Plain on top floor!!
- Night Karaoke ! TWD$200+10%/p.p. [19:30~22:30]
- Coffee Shop ! TWD$100.- at least.
- Restaurant ! Local cuisine with set menu, NT$599+10%.
- Body Massage ! by blind people, TWD$1000/per hr.
- Aromatherapy for body relaxing ! TWD$1480/per hr.
- One Day Tour ! TWD$1300~1500/p.p. [incld. transportation, driver, tickets, insurances, lunch]
- Doctor Fish Foot Spa ! TWD$100/p.p.
Activities held by Local Government:
- Spring -
'Yilan Green Expo'
- Summer -
"International Childrens' Folkgame & Folklore Festival"
- Autumn -
'Aisa-Pacific Tranditional Arts Festival'
- Winter -
'Jiaoxi Hot Spring Festival'
Convenient spot and Famous tour areas (TWD$/one way):
- 1 min. by walking to Jiaoxi Park (Opposite the Resort).
- 1 min. by walking to Tourist Information Center (Opposite the Resort).
- 6 mins by walking to 7-11.
- 6 mins by walking to Jiaoxi Train Station (or use free pick-up service).
- 7 mins by walking to Jiaoxi Night Market.
- 5 mins. by TAXI ($170) to Wu-Fong-Chi Waterfall.
- 15 mins. by TAXI ($250) to Linmei Shihpan Trail (1.7km for 1 hr tropics rain forest hiking).
- 20 mins. by TAXI ($500) to 【NCFTR】 (National Center For Tranditional Arts) or
- 20 mins. by TRAIN to Lodong Staion, step out from the Back Exit, by TAXI ($200) or by bus about 8 min. to NCFTR.
- 2.5 hrs by CAR to Taiping Mountain Forest Recreation Area (one day tour course).
- 1~1.7 hrs by TRAIN to Hualien (south derection), $188~243.
- 1.2~2.0 hrs by TRAIN to Taipei (north derection), $158~205.
- 50 min. by Capital Bus at Resort Front Door through the Sheihshan Tunnel to Taipei (time table and reservation at Front Desk). $90
How to get to Jiaoxi Town:
Taoyuan Int'l Airport→Jiaoxi (TWD$2400~2500, 90min.)
Taipei Railway Station to Jiaoxi Station (TWD$158~$205, 1.2~2 hrs.)
We offer free pick-up service from/to Jiaoxi Station by appointments.
 MRT Taipei City Hall (Blue Line)→Exit 2→Taipei City Hall Bus Station→Capital Bus (Taipei→Jiaoxi, TWD$90, 50 min.)
 Tell the bus driver that you will get off at Sun Spring Resort (Madarin pronounce：'Shan Chuen Da Fan Dien').