Sun Vista City Lodge Reviews

99 Rangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

Hostel in a good location. Helpful staff. However a bathroom in our room wasn't very clean. Among hostel facilities I found: breakfast included and common area. When I checked-in I wasn't told where common area is or breakfast. So till today I don't know whether price included breakfast. Quite good and cheap food corner next to hostel. In spite of it I recommend that place.

The first room we were given was without windows! And the bathroom smelled like a garbage. It was better after changing room, but cleaning was not still 100% perfect. Hotel is in a good location. Metro is close.