7.6
Very Good 1,522 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 1,522 Total Reviews
Sun & Moon Hostel Located at C/ Ferran 17, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08002 C/ Ferran 17
76% 1522
41.3813731 2.1754539
    Rooms available

10th Jul 2016

Best thing about this hostel is without a doubt it's location! Right off the main shopping street, La Rambla, and easily able to access all the major tourist attractions from there. The room was small for 8 people, but at least the A/C worked. The bathroom however was tiny, and quickly swamped with water and dirt between 8 girls. The staff was decently helpful. Breakfast was mediocre but cheap alcohol. All in all would stay again. Great value for the price, one of the cheapest in Barcelona.

• metehanmete
  • Turkey, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
5.7

Güvenlik zayıf

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
3.1

It was a terrible stay.We booked 4nights and arrived at midnight. I got sheeted my bed and went downstairs when i turned back somebody was lying on my bed and refused to get up so i had to find a new bed. All night long i itched.Uncomfortable beds,dirty room,noisy mates.Totally terrible. I couldnt sleep even 1hour.Early in the morning (we spend 5hours after check-in) I said that i want to check out they didnt help a little bit. we paid cash for 4nights and stayed 5hours.(yes,they didnt pay back)

• France, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
6.0

Good location. The price is cheap and the atmosphere in the hostel is cool. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a little bar selling drinks and snacks in the evening. However there is ONE MAJOR FLAW : The bathroom was too small and REALLY DIRTY. The shower curtain was sticky and the "shower" was way to small. It was impossible to take a shower without flooding the entire bathroom -in which were the toilets. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone because of its bad hygiene.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your comment. We appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to persist more in the cleaning service. Regards, Sun & Moon hostel

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

This was my first hostel experience! And I absolutely adored it! I'm pretty simple for my day to day necessities. A clean bed and warm water is pretty much all I need! The hostel gives free breakfast as well As free dinner ( when you buy a drink) which makes your Barcelona spending very cheap! The staff are very nice and have great knowledge on the location and are very helpful! The hostel rooms are cleaned dAily which I was thankful for as I was sharing a room with boys! Would recommend!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
7.4

The best thing about it is the location (combined with the price). However, not all the members of the staff were always nice. Most of them seemed to talk to us just for obligation. Also, we paid for the dinner, which it was told us we could eat as much as we wanted, but at the end we could only eat once (tasteless pasta).

• Italy, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

I had a really good time at sun&moon. Great place, great location (30 sec from las ramblas), great staff. Breakfast is included and is good, at night they were playing the euro football matches on tv and the atmosphere was really nice. Excellent value for money, I Would definitely recommend it.

Thank you very much for your comment!!! We are happy you had a great time at our hostel and enjoyed your holidays. We hope to see you again soon! Regards, Sun & Moon hostel

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

Good location. Near La Rambles, but quite noisy at night. Nice price.

9th Jun 2016

Just twenty meters to the Rambla and the many attractions. Ten minutes to the Famous -Barceloneta-. Staff very friendly and professional. Fabiw Rovetto - Pembroke Malta -.

Thank you very much for your comment!! We hope to see you again, Fabio :) Regards, Sun & Moon hostel

• Finland, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Staff were very friendly great nightlife! But two angry lesbian girls in the same room weren't so nice:-D.. Definetly recommend this hostel!

Dear Guest Thank you so much for your comment! We hope to see you again soon :) Regards, Sun & Moon hostel