7.5
Very Good 1,564 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 1,564 Total Reviews
Sun & Moon Hostel Located at C/ Ferran 17, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08002 C/ Ferran 17
75% 1564
41.3813731 2.1754539
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Hard to judge properly as la mercè festival was on while I was there so it was very busy! Great location and very nice staff. Breakfast and a dinner meal at the travel bar included which is great! The only negative I have is the man didn't know which sheets to change when people left and often changed the wrong sheets and I had to ask for my sheets to be changed when I got there as they were dirty. You also have to pay for sheets and blankets. Great big lockers!

9th Sep 2016
3.7

That was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in my life. Arrogant staff, they never try to help and all they try is to get more money from you. If you are interested in partying or making new friend it is impossible in this hostel. The only good thing is location.

2nd Sep 2016
4.6

We booked for three nights but fled the place without a refund.The room is obviously too small to fit eight beds.For my bed, the ladder is leaning the wall, making it impossible to climb up.Dirty sheets and bathroom. The shower is hard to use.You need to press the button all the time to keep the water running.Most of all, the staff is rude and laughed at our problems.We did not feel safe staying here because the whole place gives you the feeling that they put making money above anything else.

30th Aug 2016
3.1

Worst hostel I have been. It's so dirty, the rooms smell so bed, they put me in a room and told me to choose a bed, all was messed. They charge 2€ to leave the luggage at the hostel. As it says they have free breakfast but only a slice of bread and something to put on it, i mean, it's better if you don't have free breakfast! I definitely don't recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
4.3

This hostel is awful. I wouldn't stay here again even if it was free. Dirty. Awful experience.

• Greece, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
4.9

WORST HOSTEL I'VE EVER BEEN! They want to charge you for everything, even if you want to pay with credit card you have to pay 2 euros more!!!! The room wasn't clean and i think that they didn't check our beds before we get in the room. We didn't have schede but we never ask them because maybe they charge them too!!

• carolasfor
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
6.0

There was too much noise and it was hard to sleep in there. The location was good, but staff wasn't the best and we had this feeling that they wanted to charge us for everything. Our door was broken, so you only needed to force the door a little bit to break in the room without a key, which made us feel extremely insecure In the whole, I wouldn't recommend this hostel and the fact that they charge for everything was really annoying.. It would be better to pay an more expensive stay than that

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
2.9

My best advice to you is don't stay here! Simple. I've travelled a lot and usually love hostel life, but this was terrible and NOT worth it. No culture and odd age range. From 10 y/o to 50y/o+. It's definitely focused on making money, so many beds crammed in room I couldn't get through the door with my pack. The room wasn't cleaned once while I was there. Barely slept due to noise from street. DONT DO IT!

• CamilleCruz1
  • England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
5.4

We were placed in a very grotty and bad smelling room filled with several 40+ men. As two young girls we found this very disconcerting especially when one slept only in a speedo. With one small window the room stank and there was no movement of air at all. The bathroom was dirty. We were literally just off the bar area and could hear music and screaming well into the night. We winded up moving to another hostel due to prices and the inability to cope with the room. Great location though.

• Costa Rica, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Will not stay there again just because the shower. Is that kind of shower that you have to hold a bottom to keep the water coming out, that mean you can only use one hand for the shampoo and clean your self. It was the most uncomfortable shower I have ever had in all the hostel I stay in Europe. The rest of the thing are really good.