Sun & Moon Hostel

Friendly staff

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016
2.0

Please save your money and sleep on the streets. That way, you will get good value for your money.

Im shocked with you comment, sorry to hear you had a bad experiece with us. I would like to clear a few points we are 24 horas reception we are here to hear your concerns and solve your problems. Gracias Sun & Moon

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
4.3

The hostel is cheap but they compensate it by all kinds of unexpected fees for anything you can imagine, such as blankets which they provide only for additional 3,5 EUR. The breakfast was horrendous and tasted like poisened. The food you would give to pigs at best…and you would still need to worry about their health. If possible, avoid it :-) but the location was alrite.

Hola, Just few things i want to talk about , as when you made the resevantion you read the terms and condicions cheats, blankets are not inclued on you rate, we doing a change on the breakfast and just just change the all our facilities.. sorry for the bad experience you had with us. Gracias Sun & Moon

28th Sep 2016
5.7

The worst hostel experience ever. It is dirty, the staff rude and unhelpful, they charge you extra for everything, even sheets. If you want to pay by credit card they charge an extra 5%, if you want to leave your luggage after checkout they charge 2 €,even though the terms and conditions they send by email say checkout is at 11 they kick you out at 10 am, or fear losing your 5€ key deposit.

Hola Just few things i want to talk about , as when you made the resevantion you read the terms and condicions cheats, blankets are not inclued on you rate, we doing a change on the breakfast and just just changed the all our facilities. About checkout time is 10:00 for dorms and 11:00 for private, the cheking time we explain all about the rules , is really important to lestin, evething 5 % i charge by visa not us, luggage room is a extra service , to explain you a bit we had at the past people leavind luggage for week and the space we have is not a big one. Sorry for the bad experience you had with us. Gracias Sun & Moon

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Sep 2016

Hard to judge properly as la mercè festival was on while I was there so it was very busy! Great location and very nice staff. Breakfast and a dinner meal at the travel bar included which is great! The only negative I have is the man didn't know which sheets to change when people left and often changed the wrong sheets and I had to ask for my sheets to be changed when I got there as they were dirty. You also have to pay for sheets and blankets. Great big lockers!

9th Sep 2016
3.7

That was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in my life. Arrogant staff, they never try to help and all they try is to get more money from you. If you are interested in partying or making new friend it is impossible in this hostel. The only good thing is location.

2nd Sep 2016
4.6

We booked for three nights but fled the place without a refund.The room is obviously too small to fit eight beds.For my bed, the ladder is leaning the wall, making it impossible to climb up.Dirty sheets and bathroom. The shower is hard to use.You need to press the button all the time to keep the water running.Most of all, the staff is rude and laughed at our problems.We did not feel safe staying here because the whole place gives you the feeling that they put making money above anything else.

30th Aug 2016
3.1

Worst hostel I have been. It's so dirty, the rooms smell so bed, they put me in a room and told me to choose a bed, all was messed. They charge 2€ to leave the luggage at the hostel. As it says they have free breakfast but only a slice of bread and something to put on it, i mean, it's better if you don't have free breakfast! I definitely don't recommend.