7.6
Very Good 1,548 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 1,548 Total Reviews
Sun & Moon Hostel Located at C/ Ferran 17, , Barcelona.
Spain

• carolasfor
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
6.0

There was too much noise and it was hard to sleep in there. The location was good, but staff wasn't the best and we had this feeling that they wanted to charge us for everything. Our door was broken, so you only needed to force the door a little bit to break in the room without a key, which made us feel extremely insecure In the whole, I wouldn't recommend this hostel and the fact that they charge for everything was really annoying.. It would be better to pay an more expensive stay than that

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
2.9

My best advice to you is don't stay here! Simple. I've travelled a lot and usually love hostel life, but this was terrible and NOT worth it. No culture and odd age range. From 10 y/o to 50y/o+. It's definitely focused on making money, so many beds crammed in room I couldn't get through the door with my pack. The room wasn't cleaned once while I was there. Barely slept due to noise from street. DONT DO IT!

• CamilleCruz1
  • England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
5.4

We were placed in a very grotty and bad smelling room filled with several 40+ men. As two young girls we found this very disconcerting especially when one slept only in a speedo. With one small window the room stank and there was no movement of air at all. The bathroom was dirty. We were literally just off the bar area and could hear music and screaming well into the night. We winded up moving to another hostel due to prices and the inability to cope with the room. Great location though.

• Costa Rica, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Will not stay there again just because the shower. Is that kind of shower that you have to hold a bottom to keep the water coming out, that mean you can only use one hand for the shampoo and clean your self. It was the most uncomfortable shower I have ever had in all the hostel I stay in Europe. The rest of the thing are really good.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
7.1

Good hostel, get what you pay for Breakfast is skimp and atmosphere isn't the best. Rooms are small but reasonable, good location of hostel and good price

10th Jul 2016

Best thing about this hostel is without a doubt it's location! Right off the main shopping street, La Rambla, and easily able to access all the major tourist attractions from there. The room was small for 8 people, but at least the A/C worked. The bathroom however was tiny, and quickly swamped with water and dirt between 8 girls. The staff was decently helpful. Breakfast was mediocre but cheap alcohol. All in all would stay again. Great value for the price, one of the cheapest in Barcelona.

• metehanmete
  • Turkey, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
5.7

Güvenlik zayıf

• Turkey, Couple, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
3.1

It was a terrible stay.We booked 4nights and arrived at midnight. I got sheeted my bed and went downstairs when i turned back somebody was lying on my bed and refused to get up so i had to find a new bed. All night long i itched.Uncomfortable beds,dirty room,noisy mates.Totally terrible. I couldnt sleep even 1hour.Early in the morning (we spend 5hours after check-in) I said that i want to check out they didnt help a little bit. we paid cash for 4nights and stayed 5hours.(yes,they didnt pay back)

• France, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
6.0

Good location. The price is cheap and the atmosphere in the hostel is cool. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a little bar selling drinks and snacks in the evening. However there is ONE MAJOR FLAW : The bathroom was too small and REALLY DIRTY. The shower curtain was sticky and the "shower" was way to small. It was impossible to take a shower without flooding the entire bathroom -in which were the toilets. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone because of its bad hygiene.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your comment. We appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to persist more in the cleaning service. Regards, Sun & Moon hostel

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

This was my first hostel experience! And I absolutely adored it! I'm pretty simple for my day to day necessities. A clean bed and warm water is pretty much all I need! The hostel gives free breakfast as well As free dinner ( when you buy a drink) which makes your Barcelona spending very cheap! The staff are very nice and have great knowledge on the location and are very helpful! The hostel rooms are cleaned dAily which I was thankful for as I was sharing a room with boys! Would recommend!