Sun & Moon Hostel

Very Good 1804 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Sep 2017
6.6

The location for this hostel was great! However the atmosphere was bland and unwelcoming. It also seemed dark and dirty. We also returned late our 2nd night to find all the beds in our assigned room occupied/full of stuff (also all our stuff had moved off our beds). After over an hour wait at front desk, they were able to clear two beds. We were tired and frustrated that we did not have beds we paid for. Front desk would not help with refund/speaking with manager. Would not recommend.

• Algeria, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2017

It was nice experience but little bit expensive, we paid €40 me and my friend , it was lot of noise and the room looks like prison room.

9th Sep 2017
7.7

Not a great place to meet people but not terrible either. They tried to charge me more in person then on hostel world when I wanted to extend lol so I left. The hostel I switched to was better.

4th Sep 2017
6.9

Hostel is in a great location. Staff was very nice and friendly as well. The rooms were ridiculously hot. They have AC but I don't think they work. You couldn't sit in the room without dripping sweat. My room was very cramped. Luckily I was on a bottom bunk because none of the ladders to get to the top bunks were accessible. Not the cleanest hostel but it was tolerable. I would say the price for the location makes this hostel worth staying at.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

They could have more cutlery and mugs in the kitchen but ok. They also charge for sheets and blankets, it is strange. For a short stay I recommend.

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2017
8.0

The hostel everything is perfect

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2017

My first hostel ever and I enjoyed it!

• morganfall
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
6.3

Rooms were extremely small and you have to pay for linen and towels. Location was great, in the middle of everything and easy to walk everywhere. 20minute walk to beach/clubs and la rambla only steps away

• England, Male, 25-30
7.4

The location is fantastic for city visiting, and is conveniently placed. Kitchen was very bare and was not functional to make food. The bathroom was very small along with the space around the bunk beds, felt like a squeeze. Overall good for a quick, cheap, short term stay in the city. At this place you have to buy everything, on top of the €30 for the room! You have to pay for: - Breakfast - Towels - Blankets! That's right, the beds don't come with blankets, you have to pay for them!

• Greece, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2017
8.0

Good hostel in the center, small but handy rooms with some natural light. Warm water always available and very friendly and helpful stuff.

×