Sun & Moon Hostel Reviews

C/ Ferran 17, Barcelona, Spain

charge for sheets, luggage storage. give me a break. I stayed at over 20 hostels and never was charged for luggage storage. you literally get what you pay for

I loved this hostel. Very well located. They have a bar with mojitos. They organise games at the hostel so it's easy to socialise before the pub crawl which was so much fun. Other activities like walking tours too. Totally recommended.

Best location ever. Close to everything. They offer very good walking tours and amazing pub crawls starting from their bar. Totally recommended.

the best hostel in barcelona at the moment

stayed for 3 nights in march, got bug bites all over my head, arms and legs (one other girl in our room got them too) so I would not recommend staying..otherwise the hostel is clean and there was wifi in our room. the free breakfast was OK but they dont have tea (only coffee), the kitchen was bad - no kettle to boil water, no stove, only a microwave to heat something up.

Thank you for your comment. As you mentioned to the receptionist someone would have come from outside who brought the certain conditions of the room. We acted immediately and cleaned the room by professional people. This cost us a lot of money. Morover we paid for your medicine and cream as you requested. You were quite satisfied here.. This comment looks a little unappropiate. Breakfast includes coffees, TEA, juices, chocolate, bread, yoghurt, jam... and there is a kettle in the lobby..

Great facilities, lockers are large and easy to use. The hostel is just off La Rambla, making it easy to get to all the destinations I need.