SunMoon Rome Reviews

via dei Mille 41/a 6 floor, Rome, Italy

We loved our stay at SunMoon, friendly staff and excellent facilities and location.

• 5th Aug 2015

The real problem is Andrea, the property. He will receive you saying "Hello. Do you want to brief? 1 euro. Sleep? 2 euros". He just thinks about money. Before travelling to Europe, I have sent him an e-mail sayin that I would arrive at about midnight, and he have ansewred that it was ok. Than, at the day of our arrival, he sent me an e-mail, just asking if I would really go. As I didn't see the e-mail, he didn't come there, so we have stayed at the street. Fortunetly the neighbor have hekped us

• 15th Jul 2015

You did not come as announced at midnight but even after two hours; you have not phoned to warn of dramatic delay and your phones were clearly turned off. With a bit of practical intelligence (call from a pay phone at the airport on arrival to communicate the delay) you would have avoided the inconvenience of waiting for only 15 minutes under the door.

My wife and i stayed here for 3 nights and it was great. 5 minute walk from Roma Termini which was very convenient with getting around. The staff was great and very friendly. It was our first time in Rome and we got lost right off the train. But i was able to contact the staff late at night via text messaging which made it easy to find our way. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 29th Apr 2015