SunMoon Rome Reviews

via dei Mille 41/a 6 floor, Rome, Italy

The room plus private bathroom was an absolute bargain, especially since it's only about 5 minutes from Rome Termini station. It was clean and wifi was good. However, since there isn't staff 24/7, there can be some problems such as the alarm being set off two nights in a row and having to wait for someone to call the manager as I couldn't call in Italy with my sim. Also, if you need to check out early, be sure to let them know so you will have someone to give the keys to.

• 15th Nov 2015

SunMoon is okay, no hot water the first morning we were there, followed by an alarm ringing the second night we were there that didn't cease for an hour! This isn't a hostel, more like a group of apartments therefore not ideal for socialising. Breakfast is a few hundred metres down the road, includes juice, coffee & crossaint which is okay!

Clean hostel in a great location next to the Termini station, easy to find. Very helpful staff, good wifi and towels are replaced every day. Restaurant next door is also great!

We loved our stay at SunMoon, friendly staff and excellent facilities and location.

• 5th Aug 2015

The real problem is Andrea, the property. He will receive you saying "Hello. Do you want to brief? 1 euro. Sleep? 2 euros". He just thinks about money. Before travelling to Europe, I have sent him an e-mail sayin that I would arrive at about midnight, and he have ansewred that it was ok. Than, at the day of our arrival, he sent me an e-mail, just asking if I would really go. As I didn't see the e-mail, he didn't come there, so we have stayed at the street. Fortunetly the neighbor have hekped us

• 15th Jul 2015

You did not come as announced at midnight but even after two hours; you have not phoned to warn of dramatic delay and your phones were clearly turned off. With a bit of practical intelligence (call from a pay phone at the airport on arrival to communicate the delay) you would have avoided the inconvenience of waiting for only 15 minutes under the door.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts