Sunce Hostel

Very Good 69 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 69 Total Reviews

13th Sep 2017

The hostel is very close to the Stari Grad bus stop. I wanted to visit the Stari Grad Plain and Hvar City so the location is very central. It's a member of Hostelling International so the facilities are of higher standards. My only complaint is that my room is above the main entrance so it's noisy at all times of the day.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

Very clean and functional hostel. Kitchen is a bit small for how many peolpe who were staying there. Wifi only works in the reception. Staff were friendly but also, never in the reception or anywhere to be found. You may have to wait around till someone notices and goes to get someone who actually works there. Great location, 1 min walk to the bus station. Room was very small and very warm. No fans or air con.

4th Aug 2017
7.7

Very nice Hostel which is practically in the centre of Stari Grad. I was in a 2 person room by myself which was great. Bathrooms where clean and staff where friendly. Only issue I had was that the room had no air-conditioning, only 1 fan. This was not enough during the summer heat wave. Would have been perfect if it wasn't for this issue.

• Poland, Male, 31-40
24th Jul 2017

If i will go to Stari Grad, i will stay at Sunce Hostel. Hostel has excellent location and very good prices. I was in room on second floor, which is higher than the surrounding houses, so i got nice view of the sky, roofs and mountains. Hostel was more clean than my own apartment :) Kitchen was equiped with gas stove, enough to cook simple meals. I missed only electric kettle and ice cubes (refrigerator was without freezer). There is a special place for bicycles inside building.

17th Jul 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel. It's in a great part of town - less than 5 min from bus stop and next to main square/harbour. It was slightly tricky to find but only because all of the streets are intertwined. It's not a party hostel or highly social but that suited me. Having booked a dorm, I was given a two bed room to myself. Lovely room and very comfortable bed. Clean and safe. The staff were wonderful. They went the extra mile when I got injured on my bicycle. I'd definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
8.0

We just had a quick night stopover stay here. Location was close to city and to the bus stop to head to the ferry. I was traveling with a friend, but it didn't seem like there was much atmosphere to meet people. Would stay here again though!

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Ljubazno osoblje, besplatni parking u blizini. Soba čista i uredna.

×