6.8
Good 50 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 50 Total Reviews
Sunce Hostel Located at Ulica don Mihovila Pavlinovica 2, , Stari Grad.
Croatia
Stari Grad 21460 Ulica don Mihovila Pavlinovica 2
68% 50
43.1834850 16.5997727
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
6.0

Good location in Stari Grad but that's all. The hostel had zero atmosphere, even weird at times. So that kind of ruined my view on Stari Grad and in the future I'd opt for Hvar town instead because of it.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
4.6

Not a hostel atmosphere at all, wouldn't recommend this as it ruined my experience of Stari Grad itself, which I heard good things about from other travellers (they stayed in an Airbnb). Staff is also grumpy and if you have questions it feels like you are bothering them.

28th Aug 2016

This is really nice hostel although if you are looking for party this town is definitely not the place. I got sick in Stari Grad and the staff took care of me, bringing me food and medicines. Thanks a lot for everything.

6th Aug 2016
2.0

This is the second time that I booked a room there but this time I was not able to get there on time so I cancelled my reservation 24 hours in advance. Even that I cancelled it 24 hours in advance they charged me the first night, which i find totally unacceptable. First time I was there I didn't like it, not atmosphere at all, run down facilities, the staff took too long to reply my emails and they only replied on time when they said that they were going to charge me the first time.

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Jul 2016
6.3

Corporate hostel, with small rooms and no air conditioner. The only good point is its position.