Sunce Hostel

Good 50 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
6.0

Good location in Stari Grad but that's all. The hostel had zero atmosphere, even weird at times. So that kind of ruined my view on Stari Grad and in the future I'd opt for Hvar town instead because of it.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
4.6

Not a hostel atmosphere at all, wouldn't recommend this as it ruined my experience of Stari Grad itself, which I heard good things about from other travellers (they stayed in an Airbnb). Staff is also grumpy and if you have questions it feels like you are bothering them.

28th Aug 2016

This is really nice hostel although if you are looking for party this town is definitely not the place. I got sick in Stari Grad and the staff took care of me, bringing me food and medicines. Thanks a lot for everything.