Sunce Hostel

Fabulous 57 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 57 Total Reviews

17th Jul 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel. It's in a great part of town - less than 5 min from bus stop and next to main square/harbour. It was slightly tricky to find but only because all of the streets are intertwined. It's not a party hostel or highly social but that suited me. Having booked a dorm, I was given a two bed room to myself. Lovely room and very comfortable bed. Clean and safe. The staff were wonderful. They went the extra mile when I got injured on my bicycle. I'd definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
8.0

We just had a quick night stopover stay here. Location was close to city and to the bus stop to head to the ferry. I was traveling with a friend, but it didn't seem like there was much atmosphere to meet people. Would stay here again though!

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Ljubazno osoblje, besplatni parking u blizini. Soba čista i uredna.