Suncheon Hostel Reviews

35-8, Suncheon Hostel, Jellanamdo, Suncheon, South Korea

I was there in low season, so not difficult to find other cheaper choices near train station. Clean and large kitchen, but bathroom was under expectation. Ted is very helpful, but unhappy with another staff because I have spent lots of time to explain that I have paid deposit on hostelworld.

Ted, the staff, was the best! Hostel was located near to the bus terminal and Ted kindly emailed me a detailed map on how to get to the hostel. He even offered to pick me up if I got lost.