Suncheon Hostel Reviews

35-8, Suncheon Hostel, Jellanamdo, Suncheon, South Korea

the place and the people is excellent.....but....on hostelworld.com you still have the old and wrong adress....fortunately somebody was living in the old building and he called the owner and he came to take me to the correct place,,,,change the adress with the new one...or some people would have problems!!!!!!

I had a good time in Suncheon however upon coming back to the hostel at 11 pm after dinner we were told that we were transferred to another hostel. There was clearly some work being done in the hostel. I would have appreciated to be warned in advance. Apart from this, the stay in the new hostel was good, someone drove us there and the value for money was similar. This sort of things is common in Korea (last minute warning) so I would not make a big deal out of this. It is part of the experience