Suncheon Hostel Reviews

35-8, Suncheon Hostel, Jellanamdo, Suncheon, South Korea

I had a lovely stay in Suncheon Hostel when visiting the town. The 2 staff members were both very friendly and accommodating and gave me some good tips about where to visit in the town. The breakfast was of a good standard and the bedding was clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone else visiting Suncheon.

• 22nd Nov 2014

The expat staff was very friendly and help and had indeed made our stay enjoyable. Place is clean and facilities good.

The location was great and the staff couldn't have been better.

Staying here was almost like having a sleepover at a really close friends home. Will definitely choose the same place again if I end up in South Korea and Suncheon in the future!

Fred very welcoming and helpful.

Staff Ted is very friendly to introduce Suncheon to us and even take us to restaurant which he highly recommended. But, hostel hold party every night for Korean without inviting foreigners. First Floor room is just next to the common room. That's very noisy until 2-3 am annoying other guests who want to have rest and wake up early morning. Air-conditioner kept closed in summer night, we couldn't sleep as room don't have fan and window.

A very small hostel, whilst comfortable and friendly, the parties every night were very disturbing as I'm not much of a party goer.