Sundance Hostel Reviews

354/4 Charoenprathet Rd., T. Changklan, A. Muang, Chang Khlan, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I need some information to find the place so I mail them many times but no stuff could help me at all. So i never find the hostel and they keep the bond, without give me nothing back. NOT book here, I find much better hostels in Chiang mai.

Dear Valued Guest. We attempt to make every guest very happy here at Sundance Hostel, and we are a bit confused about your recent review. We immediately answered your emails you sent to us. We also explained many options to you for transportation to our guesthouse. After several emails, you decided to cancel your reservation. We informed you that we never received any of your money from HostelWorld, and that you had to contact them directly. We hope you can resolve this with them. Thank you :)

The owner is a sweetheart. Very happy and helpful. Safe travels!

• 29th Jan 2015

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!