Sunday Guesthouse Reviews

N.97, St 141, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very nice and helpfull staff. Room downstairs nice but a lot of noice from outside. I heard the radio from the nightwatch all night. Luckely I brought my earplugs. I will be back in a week or so.

• 13th Feb 2015

Nice staff, and a decent room. However, the air conditioner kept leaking water the entire time, and the shower hose in the bathroom also never stopped leaking. Still, for the price, it's pretty decent. Location certainly wasn't the best, but you get what you pay for. Owner was very helpful in any questions I had. The only thing I would say is don't get the $12 cab ride from the airport, it's definitely overpriced. I'm sure you can just take random cab for half that.

Great value for money, would definitely recommend! Clean rooms, free maps, staff really helpful and speaks great English. On a quiet side street, roughly 10 minute walk to Tuol Sleng prison and 15-20 minute walk to Royal Palace area. Very nice!

it is well located, reasonably priced in a no noicy block of the city. Staff is quite reliabel and service minded.

Would not recommend this guesthouse! Upon arrival we were greeted with a hot stuffy room. The air con didn't work and the only fan was pretty terrible. Did not change our towels,( which wouldn't dry properly due to the hot stuffy room which had no ventilation. These began to smell rather quickly this then added to the smell of our bathroom. As you cannot flush toilet paper you have to put it in the waste bin. This also wasn't cleared the whole 4 days! Overall good price but bad cleanliness.

Ceiling falling down, holes in walls filled with rubbish and dirty tissues. Dingy and dirty. Ants everywhere. Bed broken. Really did not like this place. Was cheap though

• 7th Oct 2014