Sunday Guesthouse Reviews

N.97, St 141, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Not suited to my taste staff very nice but I did not stay, paid for the room and found other accommodation.

I loved staying here, it will definitely be my go-to place in PP. It's a nice location, helpful and friendly staff, and the rooms are amazing for price. Wi-Fi signal is great too for anyone working. The shower slowed to a stop a few times, but just had to wait 5 minutes for it to come back on and I'm sure it's just because I tried to use it at peak times.

Would recommend as a cheap clean stay

Lovely room of good size. Bathroom a little smaller but still average size (didn't have toilet paper). Staff were really helpful when my partner left his phone on the bus we used to get there: the owner rung them and explained the situation, then rung them back and hour later when he was told to and finally drove us through town to collect it...we actually got it back (shocking with blithe busses reputations) but the owner was great an kept us updated throughout.

not so far from center market. quiet at night. no shops nearby. stuffs are very kind and friendly.

View all Phnom Penh Bed and Breakfasts