Sunday Guesthouse Reviews

N.97, St 141, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

it is well located, reasonably priced in a no noicy block of the city. Staff is quite reliabel and service minded.

Would not recommend this guesthouse! Upon arrival we were greeted with a hot stuffy room. The air con didn't work and the only fan was pretty terrible. Did not change our towels,( which wouldn't dry properly due to the hot stuffy room which had no ventilation. These began to smell rather quickly this then added to the smell of our bathroom. As you cannot flush toilet paper you have to put it in the waste bin. This also wasn't cleared the whole 4 days! Overall good price but bad cleanliness.

Ceiling falling down, holes in walls filled with rubbish and dirty tissues. Dingy and dirty. Ants everywhere. Bed broken. Really did not like this place. Was cheap though

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Not suited to my taste staff very nice but I did not stay, paid for the room and found other accommodation.

I loved staying here, it will definitely be my go-to place in PP. It's a nice location, helpful and friendly staff, and the rooms are amazing for price. Wi-Fi signal is great too for anyone working. The shower slowed to a stop a few times, but just had to wait 5 minutes for it to come back on and I'm sure it's just because I tried to use it at peak times.

Would recommend as a cheap clean stay

View all Phnom Penh Bed and Breakfasts