Sunder Palace Guest House Reviews

46, Sanjay Marg, Hathroi fort,ajmer road,Jaipur, Jaipur, India

Great hostel. Very clean, helpful staff, cheap prices, nice rooftop restraunt (although doesn't sell booze), in good location. However, my bed was about half an inch thick, i might as well tried to sleep on the rock hard floor every night. When I got up I was stiff for hours. And not in the usual way!!!

Clean with hot showers and really helpful staff. Favourite stop on our 3 week trip

very warm and lovely atomsphere

• 15th Feb 2015

The best place we stayed in all of Rajastan - in fact so good we stayed there twice!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This hotel is really nice and great value for money. The staff is excellent and really friendly and helpful. A free pick-up from the train station was also nice.

GREAT place to stay. Room was clean, staff were great, food was good. Really nice atmosphere.

Nice hotel, friendly staff. A really good value for money. Recommended.

It's a beatuiful place, decorated and run with love. The roof restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and the food is good. The rooms are clean and quiet. A lot value for small money.

• 8th Aug 2014

The air con wasn't the best, and it is further out of town than we had anticipated. However, the rooms are very nice, with tv and lots of channels and the staff are friendly and helpful. Nice rooftop too. Overall, recommendable.

A little expensive for what it was and could have used some AC. Other than that it was a nice place to stay

An awesome place to stay. Definitely a value for money place. But I felt they advertised this place with a very low price on HW and when we reached there, the manager cribbed about the fact that rates for the night were actually higher than the price on HW. We didn't mind paying because even the new rates were within our budget. However my recommendation to HW is to ensure such things don't happen.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • India

I was on a 4 day trip with family to Jaipur, Ajmer, pushcart. I had excellent experience staying with sunder palace. They have guided me in planning and made travel arrangements. The food and room service is very good. Excellent value for money.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very impressed with the interior design of the hotel, feel like stay in an Indian palace, really exceeded our expectation! Great place! Like the restaurant's atmosphere, the service as well as the food, the price is reasonable too. They have a post box at the reception area where you can buy & send postcard. Besides that, of course the room is very clean & comfortable, the place is quiet & located nearby railway station, a very friendly & helpful staff. What a pleasant stay here :)

so beautiful, comfortable and calm.

This is an absolute gem of a hotel. The rooms are spotless, spacious and thoughtfully furnished with everything you could possibly need. The showers are hot and the wifi works well. The rooftop, vegetarian restaurant serves very good food and is a nice place to relax, as is their 'lounge' on the second floor of the hotel. The staff are exceptionally helpful and honest and went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Israr the recommended rickshaw driver is wonderful.

Spacious, well furnished rooms that are good value for money. Bit far from town, but only a short auto-rickshaw ride, ask for Hatroi fort when coming back.

Excerlent hostel with very good facilities, cleanness, good location (close to Railway Station), freindly staff, most of all the very good price will all of these. Strongly recommend!

This place is a little gem. The staff are so helpful and I had to pry my husband away from the roof top restaurant. In fact we have to return for one night and you could not get the smile off my husbands face. The only downside was paying for the internet but a small price to pay for this home away from home.

everything is perfect in sunder palace!

Amazing hotel at an amazing price! The rooftop restaurant serves amazing food as well, at a very reasonable price! The only downside is having to pay for wifi.

« first « Prev 1 2 3