Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Via Siracusa 25, Rimini, Italy

First of all : this hostel is closed. But they don't bother taking reservations for it without mentioning a single word on the website. They just transfer you to another hostel which is just not what's been promise. Also no wifi in dorms plus literally the whole bath was flooded after a short shower. Crew was cool though and breakfast was pretty decent

Hi Fabiano!On"Direction"the very first sentence says: "DUE TO MAINTENANCE WORKS FROM SEPTEMBER 13rd 2015 TO NOVEMBER 3rd 2015 ALL THE RESERVATIONS WILL BE MOVED AT SUNFLOWER CITY HOSTEL" We also sent you an email on 24/09 at 23:16 informing you about that..we are sorry you didn't read it.Wi-fi works in all rooms; we are sorry you had problems and didn't tell us(we could fix in 2 minutes).We hope to see you again and remember..for every problem, you can ask to us, we'll be happy to help you :)

Sunflower Beach is closed for the season, a little disappointed but Rimini is dead at the moment! Staff were very helpful and really did their best to make sure everyone had a good time. Shower and toilet space is quite small which I did not mind but just an FYI if you are particular about things! Would certainly recommend :)

I thought it was great and the cats were so friendly the roof top bar and free peanuts were a great touch I will miss anwar Ciao anwar

The bathroom drain was clogged, so that was a bit of a bummer. The bottom sheets of our beds were dirty, so we just used the top sheets they gave us when we checked in as an envelope kinda thing... It is a party hostel so the noise goes on until 2am, but we expected that. :)

Had an amazing stay here. Right close to the beach and nightlife and restaurants so it was great! Atmosphere was great with everyone being social at night. However, Robbie (the party planner), is one of the most annoying people I've ever met. Very nice but way too crazy to enjoy unless you're black out drunk. All the other staff were really amazing though!! And great facilities especially for the price, but you have to buy their expensive drinks at the bar which definitely inflates the price.

My stay at the hostel was excellent! I felt very welcome and would definitely seek them out to stay with them again! Thank you for the wonderful hospitality :)

• 11th Sep 2015

Great stay overall, liked being close to the beach and all the facilities provided, great atmosphere, however being away from the city centre was a bit of a problem.

From the beginning we felt really comfortable and well welcomed !! the hostel is awesome and really cozy, during the day they organise events at the beach and during the night all the clubs are available. Best Food in town. We will defintely come back next year !

• 8th Sep 2015

I already been in this hostrel and I came back because is one of the best Hostel I have always been. Amazing international atmosphere, best rooms with bathroom inside, nice and sociable common area, big and very usefull kitchen. All the staff is so nice and fun! The party are amazing and the beach so close. I love thios place and is the ideal to have fun and also chill out after some days in Rome or other big city. I definitely come back as soon as I can! THANK YOU!!!

This hostel was AMAZING. Like worth adding Rimini to your drip awesome. It's a little far away from the main town (if you want that go to sunflower city) but perfect location on the soft sand beach. Amazing staff, you'll have a great time the bar is fun, the atmosphere almost forces you to meet people. Impossible to have a bad time here. My one nitpick complaint is the locker locks are the stupidest design in the world, but whatever. Highly recommended hostel!

Hello! Thank you very much for choosing Sunflower Beach Hostel! We are happy your enjoyed your staying and had fun with us! Come back soon, you'll be always welcomed! Sunflower Hostel Staff

Best hostel I've ever been to! Amazing atmosphere, amazing people. Can't wait to return!

Amazing experience. I highly recommend it. The atmosphere was amazing and the staff was behind sweet. Just a few blocks from the beach. I would definitely stay again😃

Hi dear! Thank you so much for your feedback! We had great time too with you! Come back next summer to visit us! All the best and have fun! Sunflower Hostel Staff

Kitchen was big and had everything you could need. The bedroom was unbearably hot and couldn't sleep, toilet door didn't close in the room and there is no lift. Rimini itself had nothing to do there so we left a day early. Also the nightlife was terrible as the club everyone was recommending and talking about looked like a 12 year old karaoke lesson on a Monday morning... It was genuinely brighter inside the club than out.

Dear Friend thanks for the comment, We are sorry , but you choose the room with only Fan . The Night Life of Rimini it's one of the Best in Europe, we don't know where you whose !! Anyway, we accept any type of comment but if you have a look the previous comments of the others 800 people before you, they have different opinion. Thanks and see you soon

Amazing times at sunflower!! Do your thing, relax, or party hard like everyone else Awesome location, all you need is nearby, and the hostel has all the activities you wish to plan Had an awesome week, partyed al lot, beach, etc... Thanks sunflowerhostel for all this fun times( and nothing makes my day like watching robbie dance with the coffe machine steam...lol)

By far the best hostel experience I've had. The staff is very warm and friendly. The prices are great! And the bar in the hostel is a great touch. Rooms are clean and lockers are provided... So you don't have to worry about your stuff. The atmosphere is what definitely makes this hostel so wonderful, Robbie the party manager gets the whole place turned up, and there are so many nightlife options And the beach is a short walk down the street!!!!Definitely will be back!

• 26th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! :-) Come back soon and have fun!!! Sunflower Hostel Staff

Awesome few days at this hostel, staff were great, organise events on every night and atmosphere was really good, would definitely come back and stay here! Recommend it to all!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Sunflower Backpackers has seriously been the best hostel I've stayed at so far on my travels. Apart from literally being a 5 minute walk to the beach, it's the definition of a party hostel, the rooms are perfectly comfortable with more than satisfactory facilities, the lounge area is perfect, the dining area absolutely accommodating with free breakfast and the dinner menu beginning at 6pm. Seriously don't go anywhere else in Rimini. If anything, the staff here is incredible.