Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel

9.6
Superb 909 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

This is two reviews in one as they let me transfer to city backpackers (their other hostel) halfway through my Rimini trip as my friends were there. Both hostels are clean, great facilities, great locations. The staff are so hospitable, kind and join the party, they clearly love working there. I stayed at beach backpackers 3 years ago and had no negatives, I can give no negatives this time either. They clearly value great service and hostel maintenance :) grazie!

Hi Jessica, Thank you and your friend for choosing staying with us. We are happy that you have enjoyed both of our hostels, we look forward to see you soon again! Cheers, Sunflower Hostels Staff

• India, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

This place is awesome. 1. Beach is super near. 2. There is always something going on in night 3. You will always find nice people to have drinks with. 4. Rooms are really clean and washrooms too. 5. Breakfast is nice.

Hello Rishabh, Thank you very much for your review, we hope to host you again soon!! :-) Sunflower Hostels Staff

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Fantastic hostel, great place to meet new people and have some fun. There's an event on most night or you can chill out in the common area.

Hello Jamie, Thank you very much for your review and for choosing us. We are looking forward to see you soon again! :-) Sunflower Hostels Staff

• Australia, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2017

Staff were awesome and the place is really tidy however my bathroom flooded after 1 person had a shower and the bed heights are quite small. I wasn't a fan of the fact a street seller of small gadgets and selfie sticks was allowed in the hostel to sell when it should be our escape from them however I would stay again as the location is great by the beach and staff have all the info on how to get to San Marino

• franziohlysmith
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
18th Jun 2017

Came here on a whim and so glad I did! Lots of open space to socialise and chill out. They have universal chargers in the room and aircon. Staff are wonderful and Sammy can make a mean Long Island. I'll be back ;)

2nd Jun 2017

Nice place to stay in. Atm close to the hostel, the staffs were really getly and helpfull, there is a bus at the train station that stops 5 min walking to the hostel. The place were clean and really well localized....just 5 minutes to the beach and to lots of restaurants and supermarkets.

Hi, thank you for choosing Sunflower Beach Hostel! We are happy you enjoyed your staying with us, our staff and services. We hope to see you soon, all the best, Sunflower Hostels Staff

28th Apr 2017

This seemed like a wonderful hostel! I was only there for one night and it was rather empty as it is still the off-season but in the summer I can imagine it being a blast! The only issue I had was that the rooms are very small, the bottom bunks especially.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Nice Hostel, friendly Stuff. Its really a YOUTH Hostel, so you have a lot of party people there.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

Estar neste Hostel foi uma experiência única! Muita gente diferente, de vários lugares do mundo, todos na mesma vibe que eu, have some party! Gostei muito da decoração, a atmosfera inspirada nos anos 60/70, foi como adentrar numa Kombi Hippie, onde você encontra pessoas afim de curtição e balada! Único problema pra mim foram os chuveiros, muito diferentes do Brasil, o que me causou certa dificuldade na hora do banho, mas nada que seja possivel de se acostumar!