Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Via Siracusa 25, Rimini, Italy

The staff make this place amazing!! Rob is one of the funniest people you will ever meet and makes sure you have fun! Had a great time and it just helps that Rimini is an amazing town on its own

Small Room for 6 beds

Best hostel I´ve ever been, the location, the atmosphere, the people, the place, everything is perfect, It´s a youth hostel, the people that work there are great, every night Robbie makes sure there´s something fun to do, during the day you can go to the beach (2 blocks away), you can go to San Marino for a day trip, etc...; had an awesome time there, definitely coming back next summer!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Best hostel you'll stay at in Italy

Amazing staff and atmosphere!! Great place to meet people party and party with the staff. Awesome vibes!! No air conditioning but all the pros outweigh this!! Good bar, cheap drinks, cheap food!! Would definitely go back. Prob not the best place if u want to be boring!!

If you're looking to party all night and lounge by the beach all day this is definitely the place to be. It was the perfect weekend experience between Venice and Florence. Would recommend!

This place was awesome! Simply the best 3 days I had in an hostel. I would come back there anytime.

• 16th Jul 2015

Very nice experience if you love night life!

Had the most amazing three nights at this hostel in july! Partied every night, the staff are all so much fun and is an axing place to meet fellow travellers! Robbie makes the place!

Hello dear, thanks for choosing Sunflower Beach Hostel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon to visit us, we'll be wainting for you. Thanks for your feedback. Have fun! Sunflower Hostels Staff

Absolutely Loved the stay! So close to the beach and we especially liked the girl behind the reception and Robbie the party guide!! Had some amazing nights

Top Hostel for people that are searching for a cozy atmosphere and some super cool Party !!! The rooms are very cleaned, and the people who is working there are very gently !! i spend beautiful holiday there, a place to do not forget for your trip in Italy.

• 30th Jun 2015

LOVED my stay at this hostel. The staff made it so amazing, the nights out organised were great and I felt so much at home for the few nights I stayed here. I travelled alone for a few days on my way to Croatia and I didn't feel alone once, so I would recommend this place if you're a solo traveller as well as being in a group. Robbie who works here is just incredible, an absolute asset to this place! :) love from Anna from London.

YOU MUST GOO!! DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER GO WITH MY REVIEW AND YOU WILL THANK ME! I stayed originally for 2 nights and extended for 3 and everyone did the same as me, they extended, one even is staying an extra week. I love this place and need to go back. TO ALL THE STAFF KNOW I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU! Please listen to my advice and go to the parties at night their either free or really cheap and you will have a time to remember. My Final Verdict: GO. MAKE FRIENDS ;) PARTY! INSTAGRAM- @SOULVENTURER

• 24th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. You have been a super guest! Thank you for choosing Sunflower Beach Hostel. Have fun and a nice summer. Sunflower Hostel Staff

The Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel was fantastic. We had an amazing time and I'd put that down to the staff even more than the great venue. Everyone was really friendly, and to top it off they organise nights out and events each night. It's social space was the perfect place to chill and it's great location beside the beach, it's security, it's cheap food and drink and it's general attitude towards giving you a great experience all contributed to an amazing 3 nights! Amazing memories!

Hey William, thank you to you and your friend for your feedback and for choosing the Sunflower Beach Hostel. You were perfect guests :-) Enjoy your summer, all the best, Sunflower Hostels Staff

I had a near perfect time at your hostel guys: great sphere, excellent location by the beach. And you guys know how to party in style! I wish I had stayed longer but I will come back to Rimini and to your hostel again soon. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying what you do! Cheers from Rafael (the guy who enjoyed his breakfast at the big low table).

Amazing staff and great hostel, would return in a heartbeat! They upgraded my room to a 4ppl dorm and were very helpful and understanding with some problems I had w my credit card. The staff really is the highlight of this place. The only downside is that you have to take a bus from Rimini train station to the hostel and it takes about 20-30mins, but once off the bus, the place is easy to find and convenient to walk to. Stay here!

It's practically impossible to sleep when you have a room on the first floor.

The staff was very nice and helpful, we had a great time getting to know a few of them out and about or on the events the hostel planned. They were very helpful recommending places to go and things to do while there. My roommate even blew a fuse at 1 am and the guy working at the front desk came and helped us get power to our room again (eesh!) Rooms were nice, beds comfy and we had a private bathroom. The staff seemed to clean our bathroom each day we were there so that was great too!

Dear, thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing Sunflower Beach Hostel. We'll be waiting for you soon. All the best, Sunflower Beach Staff

Awesome experience here at beach backpackers! Highly recommend to any solo travellers because you will find friends easily in this fun environment. Big thanks to the staff for being so welcoming and helpful, would definitely stay here again!

Ciao, thank you very much for your feedback and for having stayed with us. Take care and happy you found the baggage! Hope to see you again soon. Sunflower Beach Hostel