Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Via Siracusa 25, Rimini, Italy

By far the best hostel experience I've had. The staff is very warm and friendly. The prices are great! And the bar in the hostel is a great touch. Rooms are clean and lockers are provided... So you don't have to worry about your stuff. The atmosphere is what definitely makes this hostel so wonderful, Robbie the party manager gets the whole place turned up, and there are so many nightlife options And the beach is a short walk down the street!!!!Definitely will be back!

• 26th Aug 2015

Awesome few days at this hostel, staff were great, organise events on every night and atmosphere was really good, would definitely come back and stay here! Recommend it to all!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Sunflower Backpackers has seriously been the best hostel I've stayed at so far on my travels. Apart from literally being a 5 minute walk to the beach, it's the definition of a party hostel, the rooms are perfectly comfortable with more than satisfactory facilities, the lounge area is perfect, the dining area absolutely accommodating with free breakfast and the dinner menu beginning at 6pm. Seriously don't go anywhere else in Rimini. If anything, the staff here is incredible.

Great atmosphere, true party hostel!

The best hostel in Rimini! Better than the Jammin hostel by far (I stayed in both). Staff is super nice and welcoming and really made me feel at home. It is a party hostel but I didn't go out and was still able to sleep so if you want party or relaxing you are able to do both. The rooms are clean and I found them be cool, no air con but ceiling fan was nice- try to get top bunk to stay cooler. Really liked this hostel and was again the staff was unreal ! Thanks guys !

Great hostel in a good spot. Easy to get the bus and club event every night.

They should really make an effort about the staff hired, they are ridiculous... Otherwise clean and provides good value for money. Count 25mn by bus from the station.

Hi, thank you for choosing Sunflower Hostel! We always do the best for our guests and if you check the review of more than 700 people they have a completely different idea about our staff. We hope to see you again! Sunflower Hostel Staff.

The staff make this place amazing!! Rob is one of the funniest people you will ever meet and makes sure you have fun! Had a great time and it just helps that Rimini is an amazing town on its own

The atmosphere was amazing, Rob is a boss, and the location is great as well. Yeah the 6 bed rooms may not be that spacious, but if you are staying in your room all day you are missing out! Plus, the price is great! You get far more than what you pay for..Overall I had an amazing experience, and I will be coming back towards the end of my trip!!

• 28th Jul 2015

Great hostel really good atmosphere along with great staff, very good facilities for the price you pay.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Small Room for 6 beds

Thank you for choosing Sunfower Hostel. We wanted to keep you all together, so spacing in the rooms were limited otherwise you would have been all separated. Spend a nice summer! Sunflower Hostels Staff

Best hostel I´ve ever been, the location, the atmosphere, the people, the place, everything is perfect, It´s a youth hostel, the people that work there are great, every night Robbie makes sure there´s something fun to do, during the day you can go to the beach (2 blocks away), you can go to San Marino for a day trip, etc...; had an awesome time there, definitely coming back next summer!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Best hostel you'll stay at in Italy

The staff in this hostel were amazing, they make the whole experience! My phone was stolen on the beach and they were so helpful and let me use their phone and didn't charge me at all. I ended up staying 2 extra nights because I really didn't want to go! The atmosphere is great if you're a solo traveller and the hostel itself is clean, great WiFi, good food and drink prices and really close to a beach so what more could you want! I will definitely be going back!

Amazing staff and atmosphere!! Great place to meet people party and party with the staff. Awesome vibes!! No air conditioning but all the pros outweigh this!! Good bar, cheap drinks, cheap food!! Would definitely go back. Prob not the best place if u want to be boring!!

If you're looking to party all night and lounge by the beach all day this is definitely the place to be. It was the perfect weekend experience between Venice and Florence. Would recommend!

This place was awesome! Simply the best 3 days I had in an hostel. I would come back there anytime.

• 16th Jul 2015

Very nice experience if you love night life!