Sunflower Beach Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Via Siracusa 25, Rimini, Italy

This is a good party hostel if your travelling with a group of mates, and preferably if you speak Italian or German. As a solo female English speaking traveller I did not have the best time, I attracted many the creepy, older Italian gent. Would not reccomend staying more than 3 nights but there are definitely some good parties to go to so it's not all bad.

my stay at sunflower beach hostel was lovely. each day i had a wide range of choices thanks to the hostel that is used to arranging events during the week; i definetly reccommend this hostel if you are traveling in Rimini alone or with friends/family. really satified!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Great staff. The wifi was being a bit dodgy and we needed to book our plane tickets home and we were having debit card issues so one of the staff members allowed us to use his computer for about an hour to straighten it all out. Very nice set up for hanging out. Drinks are pricy and you can't bring your own booze into the hostel.

if you are looking for a party this is defitenly the place to be.Everynight the hostel is a wild party place,there is a very nice bar,and the pub cral is awesome with a crazy and helpfull staff.The position is perfect,close to the beach and the nightclubs,in the touristic block of rimini.the rooms are clean and the brekfast is good.i spent very good time here and i ll come back for sure

lovely atmosphere in the hostel, it's quite easy to settle yourself in during the day/ night if you're travelling alone because of the coming events. i found very understanding and kind receptionist always ready to suggest me the best sightseeing spots nearby. i think the hostel was clean and there was a good balance between the value for money and the provided facilities. totally a great experience!

• 30th Jul 2014

The Best Party Hostel on the Beach !! Amazing Bar Open until 3am with Cheap Beers,Cocktails and Daily Happy Hour. They Organize Free Shuttle Bus from the Hostels for All Discos, Parties and Events Happen in Rimini at Really Cheap Prices. Really Clean and Good Staff. Thanks

• 27th Jul 2014

This is a true party hostel. I had a blast staying here, partied every night, even though you dont need to leave the hostel to have fun. Theres always music and drinks aaaand girls hehe The staff is cool and the location is convenient. Id recommend it to anybody looking to break way from the typical Italian sightseeing and have fun.

• 21st Jul 2014

Ive been traveling all over Europe this summer and this was the best party hostel I stayed in. They have different events every night to different clubs and the best pregaming atmosphere at the hostel, good and cheap bar

Small rooms, party tickets not worth the money, only drinking counts

It was an amazing hostel - everything you need is there. But you need to want to stay at a party hostel with a lot of young people and party all night long! We were 2 girls on inter rail and did not party at all - we wanted to see the country and taste some good food. But It was a nice break with the beach near by and the staff was really amazing. The breakfast was not the best (toast bread, jam, thin coffee), but we survived! :)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

AMAZING hostel! I loved Rimini and the staff so much at this hostel that I checked back in 3 times because I found it impossible to leave. We were suppose to stay 4 nights and ended up staying 9. They organize lots of fun events every night, the staff are amazing and become your closest friends. Only improvements needed are getting air conditioning (not just using the fan) and the bathrooms need to be improved. Overall, easily the best hostel I've been to. Still heartbroken I had to leave.

Good location Would stay again

The best hostel ever! Such a good party place. I was traveling alone but made great friends and went out every night to discos or pub crawls that were all planned by the hostel. Roberto is literally the best and makes every night fun and memorable. Wifi is a bit spotty but good in the stairwells. Apart from that, I'd definitely come back here! :D

The staff were soo nice and made sure we had a good time partying with them, the atmosphere is very chilled in the day and lively at night, although if you wanted to sleep it was ok. Very clean and had a good kitchen, out BEST hostel stay yet! :) Very easy to meet people and definately stay here again!

Very good all around hostel. Close to the beach, staff very helpful.organized trips to Disco outside of town!.Small-medium sized rooms but tidy and fresh. Nice bar and space to relax. Strange, air condition is included in the facilities but the room's air condition is operated centrally by the management only on very hot days (you should be able to turn it on or off at your like). Conclusione, I reccomend and would visit again.. Evviva Sunflower team!!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • KTM690
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 31-40

It was an amazing place! The people really made it, particularly the staff. Just wish I had a chance to say a decent goodbye to them! Sure I'll definitely be back anyway! The nights out planned by the hostel were brilliant craic, if you don't mind leaving the heels at home and getting a little foamy! Will definitely be recommending it to friends back in Ireland. Thanks for having us!

• 21st Jun 2014

Such a wonderful hostel! Great location and atmosphere, clean rooms and bathroom. Amazing staff :) We had a great stay!!

One of the best hostel I ever been. Really good party every night, bar always open with people from everywhere. Very clean, all facilieties very usefull, very kind staff. Best location and best atmosphere. I travelled alone but in this hostel I felt myself like if I was with a group of friends. Ideal for travellers.

• 17th Jun 2014

WiFi only seemed to work in the common areas. Cheapest beer you'll find though!

One of the Best Party Hostels, I had a great time going on the pub crawls, the staff is amazing, and it's always clean and the breakfast was excellent. They also have an excellent happy hour. All rooms are clean With Bathrooms Inside .