Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

I only stayed for one night but what a night it was! I really enjoyed the night life Rimini has to offer. Everythings walking distance, center, store, beach, clubs. Directions to the hostel were easy to follow. I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Having the kitchen was nice. Breakfast was adequate.The bathroom set up in my room, was a little strange. Nevertheless, I'll be back again!!

Great little hostel, friendly and helpful staff. The position is super, near the beach, old town and just 5 minutes walk from the train station. Bring your padlock and towel. San Marino Republic is just a short bus ride from the train station 35 minutes.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Antigua And Barbuda

I only stayed here for a night, but I thought the staff was very friendly, the location is very close to the central station and the beach and breakfast is included. There weren't many people hanging out and didn't seem to be a great place to meet fellow travllers but maybe it was because I was there during the low-ish season.

nice atmosphere, helpful staff, close to the beach and city center. Everything was great! I'll definitely come back!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cute hostel near the beach, train station and city center but in a quite residential area. The staff were really helpful and laid back which was nice. Toilets and common areas were clean and plentiful. I never had to queue for a shower or toilet. This place has very good potential.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was quite good!

Molto bueno. I registered for an 8-dorm bed at the location nearest the train station, but was moved to the location at stop 24 a bit farther out due to an overbooking.