Fabulous 592 Total Reviews
Fabulous 592 Total Reviews
Sunflower City Backpacker Located at via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, , Rimini.
Italy
Rimini (Adriatic Coast) 47921 via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI
89% 592
44.0696729 12.5736808
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

This hostel was perfect to me. The staff is really welcoming, they always spend time with the guests. My room was very clean and comfortable with all facilities I found written in the website. The hostel is just 5 minutes walking from the beach, very good location. The Pub Crawl is amazing and the international atmosphere make a great experience. I’ll come back for sure!

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

I have been in this hostel by myself, I already been in the Sunflower Beach and I was curious of the Sunflower City. I have been very happy! Everything was perfect. I booked a 6 beds mixed room and they made me an upgrade for free. Great! Perfect atmosphere, very nice chill out area and wonderful Pub Crawl! Tasty breakfast like in a hotel!!! Room very clean and staff always nice and usefull! I definitely reccomend it.

13th Jul 2016

Great staff. Great position. Great breakfast.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
7.4

Hostel was very nice and very close to beach and nightclubs. Some of the staff/cleaners could be very moody and unapproachable at times and the atmosphere during the weekdays was not great but good hostel overall

7.1

Hey not a bad spot, really nice location but not at all what was advertised in terms of party atmosphere. They don't even let you drink your drinks in the kitchen or anywhere. Y our're not even allowed to keep alcohol in your room or they steal it. A big deal was made about the pub crawl but in high season there was like 7 people going on it. I had a great time but not cause of the hostel. Plus the showers were disgusting and it was the hottest room I've ever stayed in

Hi there! We have just 1 rule in the hostel and it is about bringing your own alcohol ( notice: in some hostels you can't even have your own water or soda!!! We only have restriction about alcohol). You guys knew about it ( that is why you hide the cans in a towel and said you didn't have alcohol with you when we asked). We have a bar with the cheapest price in town ( happy hour every day, pay 2 drink3! Cocktails cost 3.50 euro). We definitely do not steal any alcohol and we are really sorry you wrote that, because you know it is not true. I personally offered to you to keep your alcohol at the bar and to give you back whe you want to go to drink around the town and you agreed with this. So we don't understand why you wrote about "stealing". You slept at the hostel during the Molo Street Parade night. We are sorry pub crawl didn't work, but everyone was in the huge free event at the Port area ( around 20.000 people came to Rimini for this so we are sorry Pub Crawl didn't work that night....) . We are sorry if you didn't like the showers, that we clean every day and if it was too hot in the room. Summer in Italy is really really hot. Take care! Silvia

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Beautiful place crowded with beautiful people from all over the world! An amazing place for a traveller to feel like home!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Without a doubt one of the best places I've ever stayed! Looking forward to come back to Rimini and definitely here! My cheers to the staff!

• Finland, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Great location. Good staff. Easy visit so I like it. Only but... Was a shoer at the room. Tiny

7th Jun 2016

Great location, 5 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the station. Staff are great and the bar out front is a good way to meet people. Not as much of a party hostel as they say, you have to shut up in the evening as it's in a residential street. Easy to get to San Marino from here and price isn't bad for what you get.

6th Jun 2016

This place RULES. I stayed at the city backpacker location and it felt like a home away from home. Everyone incolved staff-wise were incredibly kind and seemed to really care about their work. This place was very clean, and it's within walking distance of the train station, and everything fun you would want to do. 10/10/10 I'll go back to Rimini because of this hostel alone.