Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

A really good hostel. A small walk from the trainstation and the beach. Bar, breakfast, warm welcoming english speaking staff. Would stay here again!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Norway

15 min walk from the train station, 10 min walk from the free beach. Close to a supermarket. Great kitchen facilities. Usefull infos given by the staff (went on a day trip to San Marino; worth it!). There seemed to be large groups when I went so I didn't get to meet other solo travellers. I had a great time in general, but remember that they only accept cash (I ran all over town just to find a bank that would read my cards...).

Nice but small private room we stayed at. It wasn't too comfortable though prefect for a night. The breakfast was poor.

Excellent hostel! The staff is great and the location is perfect, just 5 ' to the beach and to the center, thats its full of party. Everything is very clean. Definitely recommended!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Masa is very nice and helpful!

Classic hostel, good location halfway from the train station to the beach and nightlife, the staff was friendly and gave an excellent orientation upon my arrival. Clean place, good place.

Perfect location near the beach and about 10 minutes walk from the train station. Was only there to go to San Marino, but it was great.

Thank you. We spend good time.

the hostel is in a great location just around the corner from the beach, the hostel organise pub and disco crawls, every one always has a great time at the rimini hostels, thank you rimini for a great stay.

Very helpful and kind staff, clean facilities, perfect location. The only remark I have, is about the bathroom- it's too small for a shared bathroom and after a few minutes with the shower working it's getting flooded.

Great hostel, one of the best hostels by far i have stayed in, awesome party's and fantastic atmosphere... if your looking to meet lots of cool people and party in Italy its perfect, great location too, situated 5 minutes from the train and the beach. would definitely come back again, thanks for my stay

• 13th May 2014

It is a very nice hostel. With lovely people. During my stay I met a lot of very nice people and we had a lot of fun! The hostel is also very nice and it is near to the center and the beach =)

• 29th Apr 2014