Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

A nice hostel with a young, party crowd. It is close to the beach , and there is a supermarket and pizzeria just a few minutes walk away. The rooms were basic, but were fine for one night. My minor gripe was that the upper bunk on the bunk beds did not have a safety rail, so you could fall out of the bed during the night!

Really good hostel, stayed for two nights. Clean room, with a balcony we didn't expected. Nice and helpful staff. Definitely would stay here again

Extremely expensive for a hostel at over €25 for a night. Gap between bottom and top bunk was tiny so as I'm tall was almost impossible to get in. Hostel was Obsessed with getting every cent out of you. Pay for printing which I have never seen in the vast amount of previous hostels. Bar prices were ridiculous as was the bar crawl price. Breakfast only positive. Wifi didn't reach my room, genuinely just a bad experience

Only stayed here for a night, but they were friendly and helpful. Had a great kitchen area and organised great parties. Nice little spot!

Love, love, love the staff here! All very friendly and outgoing. Very close to the beach and many restaurants and shopping.

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff was super friendly, free breakfast, and nice location close to the beach. Will stay here again next time in Rimini!

Great hostel location and staff. Loved that the staff wanted guests to go out and have a good time.

• 5th Jun 2015

Great place, nice and helpful staff. Perfect location to the beach and train station. one of the best breakfast I've had in a hostel. I will definitely stay again

Great location, so close to the beach and many great restaurants and bars. went to the disco at night was told transportation was included.. had to walk an hour back from the other sunflower hostel at 5 am because buses don't run and the taxi's were all full. Make sure you look into bar hop before going, was a great time just sucked getting back to hostel.

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY TRIP! I arrive here looking for some nice time and what I found it was much better! The breaksfast is great and last until 11! The Staff was soo helpful and help me to know where to get the cool places! (Thanksfor the piadina recomendation) and the party was just awesome! They bring us to a BarCrawl around the beach place and was so great! The staff were real party animals! Coming back soon this summer for sure!

• 28th May 2015
  • Spain

I stayed there for two nights, came for a conference in Palacongressi. First night was ok (drwaback was that the breakfast starts off only at 8am, thus I could not enjoy it as I had to leave before), but the second night I was very disturbed by other guests in the lounge and in the corridors running and speaking very loudly even past 10pm, well until 1am... Other than than, it was a good value for money.

• 20th May 2015
  • Poland

I only stayed for one night but what a night it was! I really enjoyed the night life Rimini has to offer. Everythings walking distance, center, store, beach, clubs. Directions to the hostel were easy to follow. I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Having the kitchen was nice. Breakfast was adequate.The bathroom set up in my room, was a little strange. Nevertheless, I'll be back again!!

Great little hostel, friendly and helpful staff. The position is super, near the beach, old town and just 5 minutes walk from the train station. Bring your padlock and towel. San Marino Republic is just a short bus ride from the train station 35 minutes.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Antigua And Barbuda

I only stayed here for a night, but I thought the staff was very friendly, the location is very close to the central station and the beach and breakfast is included. There weren't many people hanging out and didn't seem to be a great place to meet fellow travllers but maybe it was because I was there during the low-ish season.

nice atmosphere, helpful staff, close to the beach and city center. Everything was great! I'll definitely come back!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cute hostel near the beach, train station and city center but in a quite residential area. The staff were really helpful and laid back which was nice. Toilets and common areas were clean and plentiful. I never had to queue for a shower or toilet. This place has very good potential.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was quite good!

There wasn't an awful lot of choice of hostels in Rimini but this hostel was nice enough.

Molto bueno. I registered for an 8-dorm bed at the location nearest the train station, but was moved to the location at stop 24 a bit farther out due to an overbooking.