8.7
Fabulous 622 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 622 Total Reviews
Sunflower City Backpacker Located at via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, , Rimini.
Italy
Rimini (Adriatic Coast) 47921 via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI
87% 622
44.0694832 12.5733979
    Rooms available

22nd Sep 2016

Overall the place was great. I had good wifi, breakfast was provided, and the location was great for the beach or historical center. My one complaint is that if you aren't a drinker or partier, then the bar downstairs until 1am might keep you awake or allow drunk guys to be quite loud.

• Marravan_21
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2016
6.3

Great location, rubbish facilities. The bed was bad: saggy in the middle and awkward to lie on. Sandpaper was the material used in constructing the sheets. A stupid key system meant that only owner person per room could use the toilet at any given time. For comfort you would be better off lying face down in the Adriatic. And there was a drunk, fat Spanish tax dodger hanging around the entrance making a nuisance of himself. Glad to see the back of the place.

Hi there! We are sorry if you didn't like some of our services. You chose a shared bathroom room and it is normal that there is 1 key of the bathroom in the room, because anyway usually people do not use the bathroom all together. Our services include: free internet, free wi-fi, free fully equipped kitchen, daily cleanings, free continental breakfast. We hope to see you again :) Sunflower Staff

• Poland, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

Really nice, clear and fashion place. I met there really nice guy from the hostels crew and I had a good conversation. Recepcionist is really kind and everything is good organized. This place is great to have some rest next to the seaside.

5th Aug 2016

Rimini was really beautiful city, sand was like silk. The location was very nice, close to rail station, next to amazing houses, just walking 15-20 min to free beach, just walking 10 min to cheapest market. Decoration was really nice, lots of place to rest, garden.. Cleanliness not perfect. When it is night, it was noisy.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Absolutely fantastic! Booked a 4 bed female ensuite and only had me and another girl in it for the time we were there. It gets extremely crammed when there are 4 people because the room isn't that big. The entire bathroom gets wet when someone showers which is a little annoying but other than that it was good value for money and it was ridiculously close to the beach!

• Victoria83
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
26th Jul 2016

The staff were very friendly, it was very safe and the room was quite clean. It was in a good location, just a 5-10 walk to the beaches or 10-15 into the old town. I only stayed for a night but I would definitely stay here again.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Very nice place. But WI-FI connection with some problem.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
7.4

Location good and staff helpful. Only stayed for 2 nights so wasn't bad. Only thing I dislike was there was only one socket between 6 of us. The shower is rubbish and floods the whole bathroom floor so your belongings get wet. The breakfast was good though

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

This hostel was perfect to me. The staff is really welcoming, they always spend time with the guests. My room was very clean and comfortable with all facilities I found written in the website. The hostel is just 5 minutes walking from the beach, very good location. The Pub Crawl is amazing and the international atmosphere make a great experience. I’ll come back for sure!

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

I have been in this hostel by myself, I already been in the Sunflower Beach and I was curious of the Sunflower City. I have been very happy! Everything was perfect. I booked a 6 beds mixed room and they made me an upgrade for free. Great! Perfect atmosphere, very nice chill out area and wonderful Pub Crawl! Tasty breakfast like in a hotel!!! Room very clean and staff always nice and usefull! I definitely reccomend it.