Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

Great hostel. We went during off season so it was pretty slow, but during the summer this place would be even better. Breakfast was good. Location was great between the train station and beach. Bathrooms were clean.

Was here during low season so was not that busy but you could tell that during summertime this must be the place to stay at.

I was here on the off season, so my experience was probably quite different than those who come in the summer. I had a 4-share to myself, for example, and don't think I saw more than a handful of guests during my stay. The location, about halfway between the beach and the city center, was good. The staff was fantastic. The lockers couldn't use a normal lock, you had to rent one, which would have been a bummer had my room not been empty. Everything was cleaned daily.

Stayed in off season so there wasn't a huge party pub crawl scene, but Rob still made sure we had a good time. Hostel is close to the beach and the whole staff is really nice. I want to come back when there's more going on because I bet this place is even better.

Thanks guys for everything :) The staff is so helpful, friendly, nice and kind. I had great time there. They also upgraded my room. Thank you

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I spent 3 nights there and was very happy with my stay. The staff was welcoming and are ready to help you with everything. There is a breakfast included, which is very cool. I met great friends there and had a good time. Good location and good prices! There is a bar at the hostel and a big common room. The Wi fi works well. Reccomended!

Home away from home. Friendly staff. Good room with balcony.

Super nice hostel! Super nice staff, esp. David! Good location, good wifi, good value for money. I booked standard mix and the girl upgraded me to a 4 bed which was great!