Sunflower City Backpacker

8.8
Fabulous 709 Total Reviews

6th Aug 2017
5.7

Friendly staff but the rooms are a little grotty and the shower was positioned in such a way that the water falls right onto the toilet seat. The 'free pasta' wasn't free - you had to buy drinks first - but it was delicious. Rimini in general is a very trashy mega tourist destination. Unless you are into going out to mega clubs (for €17+ entry), I would recommend skipping this part of Italy entirely.

2nd Aug 2017

Awesome hostel and crew, you shouldn't miss the happy hour or the drink-for-pasta! The only things that should inprive are the bathroom space (I kicked the toilet a few times while I showered) and the cooling in the rooms, even with the window open and the fan on all day the room was still warmer than the outside! But even tho I would totally stay there again!

Thank you for sharing your experience Pedro :) This summer is realy really hot we know. Remember to ask one extra fan at reception next time :) We have extra fans for everyone! See you soon! Silvia

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

This has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Dorm rooms are clean and spacious. Great place for solo travelers, really good atmosphere and a bar with loads of space to socialise in the evening if you wanted to. The bar crawl they organise lived well up to its reputation! In the daytime, you can easily get to the beach or city center, and not far from the station for trips to San Marino or other cities. The staff were very friendly and helpful, would definitely recommend this hostel!

28th Jul 2017

Didn't know about Rimini and was told about this place from my previous hostel because I was in need of a beach and couldn't be happier I went. The staff was AMAZING!!! I didn't want to leave. The only negative was no air conditioning. End of July was very hot and I didn't sleep much because of it. However, it won't stop me for going back. I had travel issues and they welcomed me back with open arms and made me feel like family. I truly loved my experience here!!

• LuamachtAusland
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
26th Jul 2017
6.6

Okay for one night. • Bathroom not very clean & crazy small (Toilet & Shower 2gether - Italy) • Staff very friendly and helpful • big party offers to big clubs • Good Wifi & typical hostel breakfast • kitchen was okay (nasty for a German) • good connection - close to beach, bars & city • parking place close to the hostel

Hi Lucas! Thank you for your feedback :) We clean rooms and bathrooms every day and we clean the kitchen 5 times per day. It can just happen that sometimes it is busy because people cook :) Have a great summer! Silvia

16th Jul 2017
6.3

Cheap at first glance but everything costs extra.. The staff is okey. The pub crawl leader disappointed though, I'd recommend to stay at the sisterhostel SF City Hostel instead! Sam and Andrea, the pub crawl staff there, were really fun to hang out with!

Hi Ludvig! Our prices include free continental breakfast, free internet and wifi, free use of fully equipped kitchen, sheets, daily cleanings. We also do free pasta party every night. If you need a padlock you can buy it or just use it leaving a deposit you can have back when you check out. We also gave you free upgrade from dorm 8 shared bathroom to a dorm 6 ensuite. We are really sorry if something didn't work for you and we hope next time you want to communicate with reception, so to give us a chance to make your stay better. Silvia Sunflower Hostel

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Staff were great, location is near the train station and old town, but a little bit further from nightlife. Clean, great kitchen facilities, and comfy beds.

Thank you Eadain! We hope to see you again :) Silvia

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

Great place, great vibe, awesome for a solo traveller. Staff are amazing, drinks are cheap and rooms are comfy.

HI Shimene! Thank you for sharing your experience .) We hope to see you again :D Silvia

9th Jul 2017

Amazing hostel. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere was super nice. This is one of the best hostel I never been.

Thank you Andrea! It was great to have you here :D Safe travel! Silvia

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Every thing was great. And the staff were very friendly

Thank you Elizabeth :) It was a pleasure to have you here! Silvia