Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

Great little hostel, friendly and helpful staff. The position is super, near the beach, old town and just 5 minutes walk from the train station. Bring your padlock and towel. San Marino Republic is just a short bus ride from the train station 35 minutes.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Antigua And Barbuda

I only stayed here for a night, but I thought the staff was very friendly, the location is very close to the central station and the beach and breakfast is included. There weren't many people hanging out and didn't seem to be a great place to meet fellow travllers but maybe it was because I was there during the low-ish season.

nice atmosphere, helpful staff, close to the beach and city center. Everything was great! I'll definitely come back!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cute hostel near the beach, train station and city center but in a quite residential area. The staff were really helpful and laid back which was nice. Toilets and common areas were clean and plentiful. I never had to queue for a shower or toilet. This place has very good potential.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was quite good!

Molto bueno. I registered for an 8-dorm bed at the location nearest the train station, but was moved to the location at stop 24 a bit farther out due to an overbooking.

Great hostel. We went during off season so it was pretty slow, but during the summer this place would be even better. Breakfast was good. Location was great between the train station and beach. Bathrooms were clean.

Was here during low season so was not that busy but you could tell that during summertime this must be the place to stay at.

I was here on the off season, so my experience was probably quite different than those who come in the summer. I had a 4-share to myself, for example, and don't think I saw more than a handful of guests during my stay. The location, about halfway between the beach and the city center, was good. The staff was fantastic. The lockers couldn't use a normal lock, you had to rent one, which would have been a bummer had my room not been empty. Everything was cleaned daily.

Stayed in off season so there wasn't a huge party pub crawl scene, but Rob still made sure we had a good time. Hostel is close to the beach and the whole staff is really nice. I want to come back when there's more going on because I bet this place is even better.

Thanks guys for everything :) The staff is so helpful, friendly, nice and kind. I had great time there. They also upgraded my room. Thank you

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I spent 3 nights there and was very happy with my stay. The staff was welcoming and are ready to help you with everything. There is a breakfast included, which is very cool. I met great friends there and had a good time. Good location and good prices! There is a bar at the hostel and a big common room. The Wi fi works well. Reccomended!

Home away from home. Friendly staff. Good room with balcony.

Super nice hostel! Super nice staff, esp. David! Good location, good wifi, good value for money. I booked standard mix and the girl upgraded me to a 4 bed which was great!

On my last night, I forgot to tell the staff beforehand that I would be leaving at 5.30 AM in the morning on the next day and I came back from my concert at 2 AM. I was grateful that the staff was still awake and let me have my €15 deposit back, otherwise I would have to let it go. Thank you.

The two days we spent at the Sunflower City Hostel can only be described as awesome. It's closeness to the beach - 4 minute walk - were golden after spending the previous nights on a sunflower promoted party. The staff were always helpful and very kind!

Good hostel but it was little bit dirty there.

A really good hostel. A small walk from the trainstation and the beach. Bar, breakfast, warm welcoming english speaking staff. Would stay here again!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Norway

15 min walk from the train station, 10 min walk from the free beach. Close to a supermarket. Great kitchen facilities. Usefull infos given by the staff (went on a day trip to San Marino; worth it!). There seemed to be large groups when I went so I didn't get to meet other solo travellers. I had a great time in general, but remember that they only accept cash (I ran all over town just to find a bank that would read my cards...).

Nice but small private room we stayed at. It wasn't too comfortable though prefect for a night. The breakfast was poor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7