Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

Great hostel location and staff. Loved that the staff wanted guests to go out and have a good time.

• 5th Jun 2015

Great place, nice and helpful staff. Perfect location to the beach and train station. one of the best breakfast I've had in a hostel. I will definitely stay again

Great location, so close to the beach and many great restaurants and bars. went to the disco at night was told transportation was included.. had to walk an hour back from the other sunflower hostel at 5 am because buses don't run and the taxi's were all full. Make sure you look into bar hop before going, was a great time just sucked getting back to hostel.

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY TRIP! I arrive here looking for some nice time and what I found it was much better! The breaksfast is great and last until 11! The Staff was soo helpful and help me to know where to get the cool places! (Thanksfor the piadina recomendation) and the party was just awesome! They bring us to a BarCrawl around the beach place and was so great! The staff were real party animals! Coming back soon this summer for sure!

• 28th May 2015
  • Spain

I stayed there for two nights, came for a conference in Palacongressi. First night was ok (drwaback was that the breakfast starts off only at 8am, thus I could not enjoy it as I had to leave before), but the second night I was very disturbed by other guests in the lounge and in the corridors running and speaking very loudly even past 10pm, well until 1am... Other than than, it was a good value for money.

• 20th May 2015
  • Poland

I only stayed for one night but what a night it was! I really enjoyed the night life Rimini has to offer. Everythings walking distance, center, store, beach, clubs. Directions to the hostel were easy to follow. I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Having the kitchen was nice. Breakfast was adequate.The bathroom set up in my room, was a little strange. Nevertheless, I'll be back again!!

Great little hostel, friendly and helpful staff. The position is super, near the beach, old town and just 5 minutes walk from the train station. Bring your padlock and towel. San Marino Republic is just a short bus ride from the train station 35 minutes.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Antigua And Barbuda

I only stayed here for a night, but I thought the staff was very friendly, the location is very close to the central station and the beach and breakfast is included. There weren't many people hanging out and didn't seem to be a great place to meet fellow travllers but maybe it was because I was there during the low-ish season.

nice atmosphere, helpful staff, close to the beach and city center. Everything was great! I'll definitely come back!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cute hostel near the beach, train station and city center but in a quite residential area. The staff were really helpful and laid back which was nice. Toilets and common areas were clean and plentiful. I never had to queue for a shower or toilet. This place has very good potential.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff and the breakfast was quite good!

Molto bueno. I registered for an 8-dorm bed at the location nearest the train station, but was moved to the location at stop 24 a bit farther out due to an overbooking.

Great hostel. We went during off season so it was pretty slow, but during the summer this place would be even better. Breakfast was good. Location was great between the train station and beach. Bathrooms were clean.

Was here during low season so was not that busy but you could tell that during summertime this must be the place to stay at.

I was here on the off season, so my experience was probably quite different than those who come in the summer. I had a 4-share to myself, for example, and don't think I saw more than a handful of guests during my stay. The location, about halfway between the beach and the city center, was good. The staff was fantastic. The lockers couldn't use a normal lock, you had to rent one, which would have been a bummer had my room not been empty. Everything was cleaned daily.

Stayed in off season so there wasn't a huge party pub crawl scene, but Rob still made sure we had a good time. Hostel is close to the beach and the whole staff is really nice. I want to come back when there's more going on because I bet this place is even better.

Thanks guys for everything :) The staff is so helpful, friendly, nice and kind. I had great time there. They also upgraded my room. Thank you

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I spent 3 nights there and was very happy with my stay. The staff was welcoming and are ready to help you with everything. There is a breakfast included, which is very cool. I met great friends there and had a good time. Good location and good prices! There is a bar at the hostel and a big common room. The Wi fi works well. Reccomended!

Home away from home. Friendly staff. Good room with balcony.

Super nice hostel! Super nice staff, esp. David! Good location, good wifi, good value for money. I booked standard mix and the girl upgraded me to a 4 bed which was great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7