Sunflower City Backpacker Reviews

via Dardanelli 102, 47900 RIMINI, Rimini, Italy

Staff are very friendly & helpful. Nice, clean rooms and bath. Good location. Great Wi-Fi throughout facility. Kitchen avaialable for use, lounge area is nice. Beer, drinks, coffee and laundry facilities available. Note that walls are a bit thin so light sleepers might want foam earplugs.

It was a very pleasant atmosphere. It is close to the seaside and it a quiet area. I really felt very well being there. And Rimini is a nice city with a lot of historic places worth to visit.

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Moldova

I absolutely LOVED this hostel. Spacious seating areas outside and inside, well-equipped and big kitchen, friendly staff, very easy to meet people, close to city centre, supermarket and beach. Nothing else to say, I'd definitely recommend it!!

Room was very clean. Staff friendly and supportive. Very well equipped, including large tv, board games, pool table, bar, internet computers, free wi-fi in your room and the kitchen was extremely well equipped even for elaborate cooking. I was positively surprised and can say that this was no doubt the best hostel I have stayed in so far. Beach is less than 5 min walk away, train station 10 min. The only disadvantage is that it was quite noisy during the day because no closed door to common room

• 13th Sep 2013

not much to do in the city hostel...we had to take a bus to the beach edition to at least have some company...& walk back 1 hr at night..no bus.. Webiste claims that they have the cheaperst beer in town...well 3,50€ in a hostel..rate urself. Bathroom is ensuite but quite tiny n once u showerd the entire room is literally flooded! + smelled like urine entire time eventhough window was open 24/7 Big lockers, helpful stuff , ok breakfast - easy to reach from train station n close to the beach

I particularly enjoyed my time at this hostel... Not only because of the luck of meeting some lovely people here, but also due to the general attitude and friendliness of the staff (some are multi-lingual = very useful/appreciated), and the general zany, 60's-kitsch deliberate ambience and decor of the place is likable... I didn't notice too much noise -even though it encourages group pub-crawl The kitchen and recycling facilities are also very good and appreciated...

good place to stay. basic breakfast, but still nice. close to the train staion free beach, supermarket, clubs and restaurants. . very friendly staff. I like how they have cheap call rates (not all hostels offer this facility) which was good for calling Australia! but lesson learned, be careful with your bags in rimin! I got mine stolen on the beach.

Great hostel is situated in a nice area, not so far from a beach and from a train station at the same time. Frienly atmosphere, they have their own bar and make parties in there. Also give a lot of advices about where to go in city.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Except for the fact that I had to sit on the toilet while I was taking a shower everything was great. Highly recommended.

Was a great place to stay & customer service was excellent! Love the staff... :)

The staff here are top class! Friendly, helpful and jolly. There was a great atmosphere and I had a pleasant stay. I would love to go back. The only negative is that the toilet was leaking (I suspect for some time) and the night porter was no help.

There is a pool table and fusball game. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable (also good looking!). Breakfast is OK. Happy hour is great :) There are two Sunflower City Hostels in Rimini. This one is more relaxed and is closer to the beach. The other one is more party and closer to most of the bars and restaurants in town. I cannot recommend the latter one as I have not stayed there but it sure looked good when we met up there before going on a pub crawl. I recommend the pub crawl BTW.

I've stayed at so many hostels but this is one of my favourites! :)

Awesome location right by the beach! Hostel staff very friendly and very prompt with service. Wifi don't quite make it to our floor but would just hang out on the patio, or in the lounge and socialize. Pub crawls 3 times a week and different every night. Looking for a party definitely go! Would definitely go back to any one of the 3 sunflowers in Rimini !

Everything was perfect, especially the people from the staff who really makes me feel to be at home. The organization an coordination with the other hostels especially for some events was really great. The only thing that I would like to ask is to put that is not allow to buy your own beverages especially beers or any alcoholic drinks by your own.

This is our second time staying in this hostel. The staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to help. We had a problem with booking the ferry to Split and the staff the roman girl and the japanese guy both the staff helped us solve the problem. Thank you :) Very helpful! Very close to the beach, nice kitchen area where you make friends easy. Approved

Fantastic location, short walk from both the beach and the old city centre. Fantastic staff who do their thing with the minimum of fuss. Very helpful indeed. Excellent kitchen facilities and just around the corner from a cheap supermarket selling most things. The only minor gripe is the music piped through to the breakfast room and the internet space. It's a bit too loud and heavy first thing in the morning but that's just preference. I extended my stay here indefinitely.

This is one of my favourite hostels, so I planned my trip to return to it. It's colourfully decorated and has all the things you need, like a large communal area, kitchen, free breakfast, wifi, large lockers in the rooms. Unlike the Sunflower Beach hostel, it's within walking distance from the train station so is more handy for daytrips (I recommend San Marino and Urbino) or if you're only staying for a short time. There's a supermarket just round the corner and the beach is just up the road.

A great hostel.

Amazing value for money, breakfast OK, very nice staff. The only thing I would change is the bathroom layout (the toilet and the shower are not divided)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7