Sunflower Hostel Reviews

Carrera 27 # 3 - 07, San Fernando, Cali, Colombia

The staff is awesome, very helpful! It's the perfect location if you're interested in Salsa! There are studios that offer lessons close by plus some of the best Salsa clubs are within walking distance! There are also great bars and restaurants just a block away.

• 6th Jan 2016

Sunflower hostel in cali. OK. Well, the location is very good. You can reach it with the new bus system easily ..or with the jeeps. The room was simply too dark with a very loud fan. no Window but other rooms have a Window. There are only two showers/toilets so it's not much. The kitchen is good and has everything you need. The staff is excellent and very helpful to find the locations and activities in the city. The area is very quite at night and all shops are close to the hostel.

The staff is amazing and helps a lot with any questions. It does not get any better. Rooms are clean and the location of the hostal is very near to the city center. Yet, the hostal is located directly on the main road and to be fair, there is traffic noise all day and all night long.

• 26th Dec 2015

The experience of staying in Synflower was one of the best of my trip. Close to many salsa dance schools, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere very cousy. I highly recommend staying in Sunflower hostel!

Hey there We are very happy because you were happy to Sunflower Hostel. If you're happy in Sunflower, then we obtain our goal. Thank you for your comment and rate, it motivates us to continue improving.

The place it's great . It's close to salsa school Sondeluz, which I've attended and close to all salsa bars :) Structure of the hostel is an actual house, which makes you feel like at home , not only, because of the design but also because of the atmosphere :) I loved it totally :)

Hey there Thank you for your words and your rate, helps us a lot and also motivates us to continue improving. We hope to have you back.

I really enjoyed my stay in Sunflower hostel, it felt very much like a home away from home! I stayed there for 3 weeks while attending an intensive salsa course at a nearby salsa school. The location was perfect for me, close to everything I needed: shops, restaurants, many different salsa schools, the sports stadium, Alameda market etc. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Cali. The people working there were also great, thanks for all the good times!!

Hey there We are happy enough to read your comments, thanks for your score, because we value every word so that we know everything we need to maintain and improve.

WiFi poor, 1 power point in a room with 4 people. Showers not very clean. Free breakfast debatable. Nice staff...

We always appreciate every comment and rating. Could you please help us understand why Sunflower is so bad? Se= 4: Your room has lockers, a 24-hour reception and alarm. I did not find any report that you've missed something. I do not understand why you think security is bad?.L = 1: 100 meters from the hotel is the pink zone "Parque de P." with bars and restaurants. At 200 meters is the bus transport station, 200 meters there are two supermarkets, salsa schools, clubs and discotheques, Salsa Ch